Create Account

#RETIRE-IZZY

absolute legend - the top player of my SHL lifetime. best of luck with the next steps izz Smile

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

This is the end of a legendary career. The "Mike Izzy" name was always a source of comfort - you always knew he was gonna be there... and now it's going to be gone. Cheers, mate, and I can't wait to see what kind of player you have in store for us next.

_/ _/ _/

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Pay this man

+1

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

#OneMoreSeasonIzzy

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Well done, great career.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Congratulations on the great career

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Didn’t see this thread. Amazing career. Good luck with new player if you will make one! Legendary!

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Absolute legend!!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

There's really not enough to say about Mike Izzy. He's one of the best players to ever play for the Calgary Dragons, and of course one of the best to ever play in the SHL in general. Not only that, but Mike Izzy is one of the greatest members of the SHL, and has been a fantastic teammate and leader in our locker room since he entered it. A legend of the SHL, I'm glad to have been able to share a locker room with you for many seasons.

Happy retirement to Izzy! He will be missed when he's gone for sure, and good luck with you next player!

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2020, 01:55 AM by Clint Eastwood.)

Astonishing career. Hope you enjoy the retirement life. Take it easy, rest those bruises, remember the scars. So long sir! Cheers!!! 1st ballot HOFer in my eyes!

What a legend, thought you would never retire.

Your career will be remembered for ages.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

_/_/_/

Helluva carreer for Izzy! One of the greats!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Congratulations Izzy.

It was an honor to play alongside you all of those seasons. In fact some the best seasons Joe K ever had were with Izzy.

It was an honor watching you grow, and eventually taking over my destiny in being one of the greatest Dragons of all time and becoming more than just a ‘secret’ shadow GM.

I think you’re leaving too early, but it’s not like I know anything about when it’s time to leave.

Thanks for always being a good teammate, but a better friend. You’re the best man. <3

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page