Create Account

poddog hotcast

WHAT do we do about goalie saturation in the league.........

is free agency a myth

who would be on the cover of SHL56 video game. (kinda like NHL21)

Atlanta going to win a playoff series?

what's the most hated team in the shl

can I call my mom

What would be the bare minimum to happen this season for you to consider it a success? A failure?

Have you looked ahead to seasons to come? What's something you anticipate being the biggest challenge as soon as even this next offseason or two?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

coming soon...... the poddog stavcast!!!!!

please ask questions below for me and @Bongo and prepare yourselves for top tier riffing

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

10-18-2020, 07:33 PMhotdog Wrote: coming soon...... the poddog stavcast!!!!!

please ask questions below for me and @Bongo and prepare yourselves for top tier riffing

The collab ot a lifetime. Get your questions in.

Hotdog - whats been the hardest unexpected challenge for you being an expansion gm in their first season?

Bongo - how do you feel about your player going from the most aggressive players in your first season to now one of the best offensive dmen in the league. Think offensive is what you'll be when you get called up with BAP?

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 08:00 PM by bluesfan55.)

will the combination of sex and cumventure (sexventure, if you will) be the most epic thing in the history of epicness?

stavvy - if you haven't explained it already, what are your thoughts on bap so far and when so you think they return to contention?

hd (sorry for calling you boring) - do you think the inferno can make a deep run in the playoffs?

if friedland and van otter fought in a fight (and this is ofd friedland not goon friedland), who wins and why would it be evo since fighting an otter is animal cruelty?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

how different is it being top dog, big cheese GM compared to lil bitch boi co-gm in new

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]