Wack.

yikes

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

i stop update ontil Ace is my grandmaster again

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

08-19-2020, 04:19 PMClean Andrei Kostitsyn Wrote: i stop update ontil Ace is my grandmaster again

HO made a big mistake

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

just disband the team lol

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

He might not be on paper, but @Ace is and will forever be the GM of the Wolfpack.

What i don’t understand is why trades can be “processed” while an illegal pick is used.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

also applied

[Image: OzriPox.png]

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

This is just really dumb. It makes 0 sense that HO has the ability to go through (which clearly didn't happen) and approve a trade and then go back to punishing the GM for it being a faulty trade. Putting that liability on the GMs when you have that system in place is sadly just incompetence.

HO is offering two services to help out the GMs in this scenario. A pick tracker, and a trade approval. Both of these things failed, and it's somehow the fault of the GM for not paying enough attention? Why are these things even in place if the governing body can't do it correctly?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Rough for both sides, to be honest. Not wanting to step into other people's matters but that's the second time Ace traded a pick twice, surely you'd wait for a third strike before giving him the boot?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

08-19-2020, 02:54 PMbbjygm Wrote: bullshit

edit: got my ph in.

What's the point of an approval process if they take none of the liability? HO is the group that both approves trades and punishes trades that were incorrect. Who's the final line of defense to keep bad trades from happening?! This new system is just more bureaucracy with the same mistakes and same 100% liability to the GMs.

What's more, this system is super susceptible to corruption. HO has no incentive whatsoever to ensure the approval is legitimate, but the approver is granted the capacity to maliciously ensure a team makes bad trades and then takes none of the blame when the GM gets taken down. I'm not saying this happened to Ace, but it's definitely a gaping hole in the rules.
1. HO is subject to punishment for this as well.
2. GMs will still be punished if an officially posted trade is not approved by HO because they already traded a pick.

It's not perfect and HO definitely deserves some blame for this, which happened in part because of an error by the former pick tracker leaving a traded pick with NEW and in part due to HO not catching this error either beforehand or when the trade was made. But the responsibility to know which picks you own and do not own has always fallen on the GMs and should have been abundantly clear to Ace based on the results of the previous two incidents.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Just seems really harsh, IMO. I feel as if removal as a GM should be reserved for blatant cheating or an offense as significant as that. Not saying New England shouldn't be punished to some degree if they are at fault by the letter of the law, but I don't know about this one chief.

Just my two cents.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Man this is sad news indeed.

You did well @Ace, sad you have to go this way.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

08-19-2020, 04:24 PMgordieboom Wrote: He might not be on paper, but @Ace is and will forever be the GM of the Wolfpack.

What i don’t understand is why trades can be “processed” while an illegal pick is used.

BECAUSE THE NEW ENGLAND WOLFPACK DIDN'T MAKE HO AWARE OF A TRADE THAT HAD BEEN "PROCESSED" BY SERPE BUT NEVER MADE IT TO THE SHEET. ALL GMS WERE ASKED TO VERIFY OUR PICKS AND NEW ENGLAND DIDN'T BRING IT UP.

Holy fucking shit how many times does it need to be said

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

F

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]