Create Account

Head Office Punishment

08-20-2020, 12:59 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Its the principal of the matter and I'm glad the owners saw fit to drop the hammer, even if it was an inflatable hammer that goes *SQUEAK* when you use it. That sounds like sarcasm, but I am glad for it.

now for the sarcasm.

lets throw gooney in SHL jail!

I'm a gooney alt confirmed

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

With the lighthearted stuff out of the way, I do have a brief address on the matter.

I apologize to both of the teams in the trade. I am the one who approved it, and it is just that I alone be fined out of those in HO at that time. We had talked of spreading it around, though we agreed the one who processed the bad trade is the one who takes the hit.

To the Wolfpack, while it is true Ace was leaving regardless, it is not at all timely that I missed this during the offseason, when the deal was made. Had I known and responded as I should have, you would have been able to seek a replacement then. A leadership change now, in the thick of a playoff race, is one of the worst

To the Pride, I am sorry this means you have not been compensated as you expected to be. We'll work with you to renegotiate that deal to make you closer to whole.

The only explanation I can offer is I did not look for duplicates when I checked the new tracker to make sure everyone had the picks they promised. It appeared NEW did. Moving forward, we will keep this in mind to check.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

08-20-2020, 05:26 PMGoonerBear Wrote: With the lighthearted stuff out of the way, I do have a brief address on the matter.

I apologize to both of the teams in the trade. I am the one who approved it, and it is just that I alone be fined out of those in HO at that time. We had talked of spreading it around, though we agreed the one who processed the bad trade is the one who takes the hit.

To the Wolfpack, while it is true Ace was leaving regardless, it is not at all timely that I missed this during the offseason, when the deal was made. Had I known and responded as I should have, you would have been able to seek a replacement then. A leadership change now, in the thick of a playoff race, is one of the worst

To the Pride, I am sorry this means you have not been compensated as you expected to be. We'll work with you to renegotiate that deal to make you closer to whole.

The only explanation I can offer is I did not look for duplicates when I checked the new tracker to make sure everyone had the picks they promised. It appeared NEW did. Moving forward, we will keep this in mind to check.

I'm sorry, but this apology does not seem to be neither sincere, nor does it strike the right tone. I have stayed out of this matter as it doesn't involve my team, but this does stick in my craw as more of a pro-forma post rather than a lesson that has actually been taken to heart.

"Sorry, but Ace was leaving anyways."

"Don't worry SFP, we'll make it up to you."

"Whoops my bad, thought the other guy did the work I was supposed to. Next time, we'll do better, I promise, after screwing up before."

Not a good look.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Yikes, HO needs that HR department sooner than later.

HO should've fired itself for the drama

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

08-20-2020, 06:28 PMgrok Wrote: Yikes, HO needs that HR department sooner than later.
applied

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

08-20-2020, 02:00 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Both sides of the argument in the punishment threads made very good points without resorting to personal attacks
Yeah what's up with this bullshit? Someone throw a pie or something.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]