Create Account

Who Better: Player A vs Player B

08-22-2020, 12:54 PMluketd Wrote: Interesting. Now the next question will be do any other them deserve to be in the HOF?

Luke, English, you big stupid idiot. /Adam

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2020, 06:50 PM by luke.)

I let time pass enough the 2 goalies are Jakob Tanner(A) and Artom Zhumbayev(B)

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-22-2020, 06:49 PMluketd Wrote: I let time pass enough the 2 goalies are Jakob Tanner(A) and Artom Zhumbayev(B)

Ah makes sense. Tanner was definitely more playoff focused than regular season.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

As a HOF goalie, the only way to do truly get in the HOF is to win zero Challenge Cups. So neither qualify.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

im better

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

Player B obviously plays in front of a better defensive core, and by the looks of it, has had the fortune of playing for a better team (Playoff records)

The last 4 years, player A has a noticeably better SV% which leads me to believe player A is approaching his prime, and his team is approaching their window.

But, I'm going to have to go with Player A right now. Both players have similar hardware, but playoff success and a challenge cup is ultimately the benchmark.

Please release names Smile

08-25-2020, 08:25 AMBongo Wrote: Player B obviously plays in front of a better defensive core, and by the looks of it, has had the fortune of playing for a better team (Playoff records)

The last 4 years, player A has a noticeably better SV% which leads me to believe player A is approaching his prime, and his team is approaching their window.

But, I'm going to have to go with Player A right now. Both players have similar hardware, but playoff success and a challenge cup is ultimately the benchmark.

Please release names Smile

I did in the comments up I updated OP

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2020, 08:36 AM by Tomen.)

this is fun. Player A quite interesting since they either won the Razov or were a nom 3/4 times of their Cup wins and seem to have carried their on average worse team than player B's to more cups. Looking at things like GAA and wins it seems that Player A had a better defensive team in front of them compared to player B but player B's team was better overall.

Edit: Now that I see the names it makes sense. Tanner's Hammy teams didn't really have thaaat much of a potent offense compared to the stacked af Winnipeg teams Zhumbayev was a part of.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)