Create Account

S55 Graphics Contest: SMJHL Expansion

[Image: expansioncontest.png]

Battleborn Citadelles Battleborn Citadelles Battleborn Citadelles Battleborn Citadelles Battleborn Citadelles Battleborn Citadelles

The graphics department is going to hold another contest!

This time we're going to celebrate two new teams. This tournament's topic is:
SMJHL Expansion Teams

Task:
Design a signature with a player of either of the two new SMJHL teams:
Nevada Battleborn  Battleborn
Quebec City Citadelles  Citadelles

Make sure your signature includes at least the following: a player render, the player's name and the team's logo.
The dimensions of the image must not exceed 500x500 pixels.

You can find the team logos, jersey designs etc. on the team info pages:
Nevada Battleborn
Quebec City Citadelles

How to submit:
Submit your signature to @Julio Tokolosh either via PM on the forum or on discord (Julio Tokolosh#8663). The file must be a JPG or a PNG.
Submission deadline is: August 30th, midnight EST.

We will hold a public forum vote to determine the winners.

Prizes:
1st place: $5M
2nd place: $3.5M
3rd place: $1.5M

Everyone who doesn't finish among the top 3 can submit their sig for grading here and will receive a 2x bonus. Please mention this when you submit your signature for grading.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact either Julio or myself or join our graphics discord.

We're looking forward to your submissions! Good luck!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

So wait, if we make a 3.5 or better we actually lose money for 3rd place?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

08-22-2020, 03:19 PMsve7en Wrote: So wait, if we make a 3.5 or better we actually lose money for 3rd place?

Good point, then how about the prize winners can also have their submissions graded if they want to, but without 2x? That should work.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

08-22-2020, 03:19 PMsve7en Wrote: So wait, if we make a 3.5 or better we actually lose money for 3rd place?
who makes higher than 3.5?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

08-22-2020, 07:51 PMNokazoa Wrote:
who makes higher than 3.5?
people that properly saturate their sigs

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

08-23-2020, 01:07 AMLime Wrote:
08-22-2020, 07:51 PMNokazoa Wrote: who makes higher than 3.5?
people that properly saturate their sigs
Saturation=good
Oversaturation=gooder

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Reminder that the submission deadline is tomorrow!

Stars Lions Berserkers

Congratulations to our three winners! In the end the race was pretty close, thanks to everyone who voted!

1st: @enigmatic
2nd: @"awesomecakes"
3rd: @sulovilen

Your prize money will be on your bank accounts soon.

We would like to thank everyone else who participated in the tournament. You may submit your sig in our weekly graphics submission forum and receive a 2x payout after grading. Please mention in the post that it was part of the S55 Graphics Contest to receive the bonus. The three winners may also submit their sigs, but won't receive an extra bonus.

Stars Lions Berserkers