Create Account

StamkosFan Punishment

08-24-2020, 04:32 PMboom Wrote: Near the end of last week, TPE audits were conducted and released regarding several players, including @StamkosFan's player Ola Wagstrom. During this audit, several irregularities were discovered over a lengthy period of time.

How does the player auditing work? Are certain players targeted in particular, or is it a case of grabbing random players from time to time, or is there a staggered schedule that covers every player eventually? Just curious about the auditing system, and for instance, why it caught this now and not before.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

08-24-2020, 04:45 PMMayuu Wrote: [Image: 4ckqfr.jpg]

lies, its not even Winter in New York, there wouldnt be snow yet

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Shades of D.O.P.S wheel of justice.

[Image: NHLWheel1.jpg?resize=600%2C595]

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Boom! Thats mah boy

08-24-2020, 04:47 PMroastpuff Wrote: Shades of D.O.P.S wheel of justice.

[Image: NHLWheel1.jpg?resize=600%2C595]

3/10 not spinning

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Too harsh in my opinion. It could have been carelessness when adding. I once added 28 TPE instead of 18 by accident (mental math error). Thankfully this was caught by my updater.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

HO be all

[Image: image0.jpg]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Gotta agree the punishment is too harsh, should be only 4 games so it covers the rest of MAN's playoffs

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-24-2020, 04:49 PMStamkosFan Wrote: HO be all

Appeal denied

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2020, 04:52 PM by Inf1d3l.)

08-24-2020, 04:51 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Gotta agree the punishment is too harsh, should be only 4 games so it covers the rest of MAN's playoffs

Well seeing as they expected us to go deeper than Hamilton, obviously it was more games

08-24-2020, 04:51 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Gotta agree the punishment is too harsh, should be only 4 games so it covers the rest of MAN's playoffs

Oof

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

08-24-2020, 04:47 PMcharlieconway Wrote:
08-24-2020, 04:32 PMboom Wrote: Near the end of last week, TPE audits were conducted and released regarding several players, including @StamkosFan's player Ola Wagstrom. During this audit, several irregularities were discovered over a lengthy period of time.

How does the player auditing work? Are certain players targeted in particular, or is it a case of grabbing random players from time to time, or is there a staggered schedule that covers every player eventually? Just curious about the auditing system, and for instance, why it caught this now and not before.

From what I can tell the auditors are doing random audits once a week, but this one was explicitly requested after a few of the violations were noticed.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2020, 04:52 PM by sve7en.)

08-24-2020, 04:49 PMStamkosFan Wrote: HO be all

Imagine thinking trying to bring extra TPE to the playoffs isn't cheating in the playoffs

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

But yes, I do think that a 10-game suspension over 16 TPE due to careless addition mistakes that weren't caught is not justified. If I did a 10 TPE mistake multiple times due to careless addition and it wasn't caught, would I be suspended 10+ games? I think this is unfair to Stamkos and that a lighter punishment should be done instead.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

appeal process will take longer then the play-offs. KEKW

RETIRED