Create Account

Michael fitteds tell all book

Hey there have you wondered what goes on in the tampa locker room? Have you sorted out thoughts about what makes Tom fiddle fiddle his fandango? Have u ever met a silly seal sliding sideways down sausalito? Well have we got a book for you! The S55 Tampa bay barracuda yearbook movie extravaganza is here and we are giving them away! Be the first to call in and you'll get a free michael fitted alphabet set missing all punctuation so you can be just like your favorite red headed cuda! If you call within the next 20 minutes you'll also receive a Tom fiddler autographed stick that's missing its blade just like tom fiddlers real life stick, you too can be like the goal less wonder himself! If that's not enough for ya fine, we also will include a way to livestream you straight into pittsburgh so you can hang with fitted himself and come to grips with the legend h ik mself and his plumbers crack. A big time 6 win improvement [AKA INFINITY PERCENT] IS A HUGE step foreward for this proud franchise and you should get this thing so you can remember your favorite moments in style. Also if your one of the first 7 callers you'll also recive a free 4 night 2 day vacation to wonderful CLEVKAND OHIO were you can watch tim couch sling the rock for the browns. Not enough for ya eh? Well even throw in a cool rock I just find while writing this BUY NOW.

order your tampa bay barracuda thing now 19.92 plus Shipping and cottling all rights reserved starter collection tampa bay 18245 call now and get in line.

THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO CALL ORDER NOW!

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

scuse me i have 1 goal

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

08-24-2020, 07:12 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: scuse me i have 1 goal

I know! That's why when they get the book and find out u had one theyll be amazed!
Tell them small
They see medium
But they think big
?

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

this is destined to be a NY Times Bestseller

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Hope whoever that poor editor was got paaaaaaaiiiiiiid

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

08-24-2020, 07:58 PMFitted2106 Wrote:
08-24-2020, 07:12 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: scuse me i have 1 goal

I know! That's why when they get the book and find out u had one theyll be amazed!
Tell them small
They see medium
But they think big
?

god damn thats good

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]