Create Account

S55 Championship Week

16. 12345

1. Looking back at the last season, I can say that it was a step into the right direction. After failing to reach the playoffs for several season, Texas finally made their way into it even when it was a very short series. After a short negative run in the middle of the season we turned things around and looked the spot a few games before the regular season ended. The future looks bright in Texas. On a personal note the season was also a positive one for Wachter. First time since joining the big league his +/- was on the positive end. With 14 goals and 17 assists for a total of 31 points he reached a career high in point totals. At the start of the season it doesn't looked like that he could reach the point totals of last season. But a strong finish on Texas 1st line helped a lot there. 154 words

2. Looking back at the last season, I can say that it was a step into the right direction. After failing to reach the playoffs for several season, Texas finally made their way into it even when it was a very short series. After a short negative run in the middle of the season we turned things around and looked the spot a few games before the regular season ended. The future looks bright in Texas. On a personal note the season was also a positive one for Wachter. First time since joining the big league his +/- was on the positive end. With 14 goals and 17 assists for a total of 31 points he reached a career high in point totals. At the start of the season it doesn't looked like that he could reach the point totals of last season. But a strong finish on Texas 1st line helped a lot there. 157 words

5. When you predict a IIHF winner you always have to go with one out of Canada or team USA. Both have stacked rosters and can role 4 lines on the same level of play. But there are always teams like Germany or Japan who could win it all on a good day. Big surprise could be the guys from her royalty Queen Elizabeth from Great Britain. The boys from the island aren't bad and they have a small little country next to them that had a phenomenal run a few years ago, Ireland is always a dark horse. I do hope that we will see an improvement from my own national team. Austria will need a little bit of luck to reach the medal rounds, some of their top guys are still developing and it could be a little bit to early before they get back into a position where they could battle for their 2nd gold medal.

4. The best SHL team that didn't made the finals this year are the Manhattan Rage on my opinion. When you look at their team, you can find everything you would need to go all the way to the Challenge Cup finals. But they aren't lucky when you look at whom they have to face to get there. With Buffalo and Hamilton there are two other big players in their division. The Steelhawks have been the team that kicked out Manhattan (even after they got back Wagstrom from suspension). If they want to win it again they should do it in the next seasons, because their window starts closing with a lot of their star players hitting regression.

3. It would be a great thing if the next expansion would bring some international flair to the league. We do have a lot of member from outside of the North American region and why not give them the chance of joining a team from Europe? I know this would lead to some massive changing in the divisions and a lot of thinking how to do it the best way but it would be great. Relocate some of the old teams and do a North America division and a rest of the world division. But I don't believe that this would happen in the SHL in any time.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 05:32 PM by teztify.)

Code:
4. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?
The best SMJHL team that failed to make it to the Four Star Cup finals is certainly the Carolina Kraken. The team that finished 2nd in the league has been eliminated in the Semi-Finals, and not because they weren't good enough. Instead, it was because of the silly way FHM decides the bracket works, not re-seeding and playing the top seed and second-place seed against each other before the finals. That makes no sense, and one of these two dominant teams between Newfoundland and Carolina was going to pay the price. Ultimately it was Carolina, but in a more fair world, perhaps that semi-final series would've been for the Four Star Cup.

Code:
6. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.) The world's hottest app is TikTok - which SHL or SMJHL player would have the biggest following on TikTok? What do they post there?

The SMJHL player that would have the biggest following on TikTok is probably Liam Slate. He would be able to upload TikToks of himself doing all sorts of things from his daily life, such as posting "sad" and "eh" in the Newfoundland Berserkers locker room - those would get a lot of traction. He could also post videos of himself dancing as the Berserkers score, which I think would really give fans the opportunity to see another side of a truly enigmatic player. He would doubtlessly become more famous for his TikToks than for his hockey, and it would set him up for a great source of income post-retirement.

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Both of these teams have stacked defenses - which team do you think has the defensive advantage in this series?
b. In the two regular season matchups, each team won once at home. Do you expect the results to reflect a home ice advantage in this series?
c. Based on FHM player ratings, New Orleans has higher average ratings in bravery, aggression, and fighting? Will that toughness have any impact on this series?
d. What is your favorite name from a player appearing in this series? Why do you like that player's name?
e. There are several animal names in this series - which of these animals is the coolest? sloth, hippo, otter, monkey, fox, kirby.

B. Absolutely, I think home ice is always a factor. There are so many things that can make the difference when it comes to home-ice advantage, whether it be having the roar of the fans behind you, having the last change, getting dressed in your own locker room, sleeping in your own bed. It makes a world of difference, and it's no surprise it made a difference in the regular season and I don't see why it would be different here.

C. It might have an impact in the sense that it will affect the way that the games themselves play out, but I don't know that it will give them any sort of edge in terms of actually winning games. It changes the script a bit, but it doesn't change the ending. Buffalo has the talent and ability to adjust to whatever style of game their opponent plays - and in fact, are a good enough team to set the tempo themselves, so I don't think they'll be concerned with this one bit.

D. The best player name appearing in the series is undoubtedly Hippo Passamus. See my next answer as to why. I'll reiterate - the hippo is the single greatest animal that exists. Next time there is a flood of biblical proportions, Moses will be told to fill the arc with as many hippos as possible. But hippos can swim, so maybe not. But the point is, Hippo is a hippo, and he can pass, and that's fantastic.

E. The coolest animal in the series is definitely a hippo. I mean, have you seen a hippo? They're unbelievable. They're majestic. They are the standard against which we should measure all beauty. Hippos are lovely creatures formed in god's image, and to say that any of these other animals are even comparable is blasphemous.

Code:
14. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

The Newfoundland Berserkers have won the Four Star Cup! A truly remarkable feat, and one that was contributed to by the entire team. However, if one player in particular were picked for series MVP, it would have to be Steve Harrington. The Berserkers captain was firing on all cylinders in this series, and was absolutely dominant throughout the entire playoffs, scoring at a point per game. In the two most important games of the series - games 5 and 6 - Harrington was named a star, tallying 2 goals and 3 assists over those two games, which saw the Berserkers win back-to-back and clinch the Challenge Cup in six.

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
Verification Word: dog

TPE: 13/16

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 09:16 PM by BDonini.)

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

So I know this won't be a good look because I'm about to complain about being above ppg, but no, i absolutely didn't meet my goals this season and don't think it was a successful season at all. I want to be one of the best in the league and I always set out to do just that so finishing out of the top 10 in points and picking up less points than i did last season is always a bit of a disappointment for me. On top of that, I wasn't even able to accomplish my team goals because even as a team we ended up doing worse when we should've improved off the season before. We had set out to finish in the top 2 of our division and make a deep playoff run this season but came up short of that too, finishing 3rd in the division and going out in the 1st round to the eventual challenge cup champion Buffalo Stampede. I'm not sure what to attribute this to because all signs pointed to improvement both individually and as a team this season so it might just be best not to overthink it, write it off as a bad season and get hard to work to make sure it doesn't repeat itself in S56.

Code:
3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America -
become a reality in the SHL?

Although there are definitely some cool potential locations outside of North America for SHL teams including some traditional European markets like Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, Russia, or Germany or even some interesting non traditional markets like Japan, Singapore, Italy, England, or Hawaii, I don't see it as a reasonable proposal to expand the SHL outside of North America. While this would definitely grow the game in some newer markets, logistically it would bring up a lot of problems as that team would be pretty isolated and scheduling its games would be a nightmare, travel to some of these locations to North America would take way too long and cause big scheduling issues and give players possible jet lag. It just seems like a fun idea in theory but a big pain in the ass in practice.

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What are your predictions for the upcoming IIHF or WJC tournament? What team do you think will win/surprise people/be bad/etc.?

My biggest prediction for the upcoming IIHF tournament is that Team Switzerland will be a big surprise this season. With all of its players still younger than the regression age, Switzerland's core has continued to improve throughout S55 and after a tough QF loss last season, I think that Switzerland will surprise people and cap off a strong group stage by reaching the IIHF for the first time since losing to Team USA in the S52 finals when they brought home the silver medal. At the very least if they run into a tough time in the semi final then they'll win bronze but that is my prediction, Team Switzerland will return to a medal position this season after a couple off seasons, their roster is finally ready to peak and with some good coaching will be able to accomplish some great things in this season's IIHF tournament. The team led by veteran SHL stars Mathias Seger, Lallo Selman, and Slap McShotty seems to be in prime position to finally make some noise in this season's tournament.

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) The two finals teams have decided to team up for a fundraising opportunity to benefit both cities. What noble cause will the teams decide to benefit? What sort of fundraiser will the teams hold together? How will the two teams mesh before the finals start?

With a short break before the start of the SHL finals, the Buffalo Stampede and New Orleans Specters decided to put their on ice differences aside and come together in support of a good cause. The two SHL finalists decided to team up to raise money for the fight against cancer, with the disease being as wide spread as it now is and some players on both teams being personally affected by it, the players and management of both teams decided that it was the perfect cause to rally against. They decided to do this how they know best, through sports. They decided on participating in a 3 game mini series consisting of one game each of soccer, basketball, and baseball with all the money from live attendance and tv revenue to be donated to the cause. Just like the finals, the Buffalo Stampede ended up winning this mini series, taking the soccer game to go up 1-0, losing the basketball game, and then finally winning the baseball game to win the mini series 2-1.

Code:
13. Written, up to 4 TPE Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

e. There are several animal names in this series - which of these animals is the coolest? sloth, hippo, otter, monkey, fox, kirby.

The coolest names in these finals for me has to be either Eko van Otter or Jimmy Slothface. While the other animal names are interesting, these two just ooze coolness for me but I think, in particular, I'll have to go with Eko van Otter as it's both cool and original. Otter's are cute animals and the name flows really nicely on top of having an original first name like Eko. I like this one very very much.

Code:
16. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is now completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Verification Word: lallo

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 06:28 PM by Baelor Swift.)

Code:
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

I think I had a strong performance in this season. We did really well in Buffalo this season and won a cup, which was one of the major reasons I came here. But I also was a key contributor, putting together a great performance both offensively and defensively. I think I was one of the very best all around defensemen in the league. While my goal has always been to be an elite defensive defenseman, putting in this type of work offensively has also been great. I was one of the top scorers among defensemen in the SHL and I also was so good defensively, not only amassing a lot of takeaways but having a top tier takeaway to giveaway ration and really having great possession metrics. I've already won a Stevens and a Bojo so I hope I can at least contend for both this season. While I may be able to get nominations, I won't win the Stevens but a win for the Bojo is definitely possible at this point.

Code:
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America -

I think it would be a tough sell for the league bring a team outside of North America. However, I think it will happen eventually. We are going very deep into the future in the SHL and that means many new technologies are available to cut down on travel time. Which brings about another thing - travel time isn't a real concern here. However, the immersion concern is real so we should be careful. But maybe one step can be moving the SMJHL to Europe which would be a cool touch and expand the league's market, opening up the door for a Europe team once we discover how to do teleportation.

Code:
6. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.) The world's hottest app is TikTok - which SHL or SMJHL player would have the biggest following on TikTok? What do they post there?
The best would be Cameron Carter II because every season we would see him rage against the awards committee and the league for not winning some awards and then he would go viral because it's so funny. And then people would use the sound and act like him to get views because people would want to see how everyone mimics Cameron carter II and it would be just a joy to see him with his rants. He would also have some funny chirping against opponents and say some real good stuff about guys he hits and fights against and hopefully he would get them to respond.

Code:
a. Both of these teams have stacked defenses - which team do you think has the defensive advantage in this series?
b. In the two regular season matchups, each team won once at home. Do you expect the results to reflect a home ice advantage in this series?
c. Based on FHM player ratings, New Orleans has higher average ratings in bravery, aggression, and fighting? Will that toughness have any impact on this series?
d. What is your favorite name from a player appearing in this series? Why do you like that player's name?

a. Buffalo obviously. Like come on now, Poopity Scoop and Cassius Darrow have not only been the league's best defensive pairings in terms of raw talent but they have been playing together for years and have really built up the chemistry needed to be so elite. But then you also have guys like Alexander Selich and Augustus Wang on the second line! Most teams would bed to have these guys as their top pairing.
c. You know what that means? They are less skilled. This means they may have to resort to some silly tactics to try and beat the skill the Buffalo squad has over them. So while it will have a definite impact, I think we will see skill win out because it's not like Buffalo is terrible in this regard. Plus, the Stampede have some real heart and soul guys who are every bit as brave and aggressive as the Specters.
d. Poopity Scoop is the best name. I don't really know why but the name just speaks to me and it is inspired by the greatest musician of all time in Kanye West. He is a genius I say and he even said when you got haters, just say poopity scoop de poop which basically is a hyper creative way to say fuck the haters. That is the way to go in life, don't mind the haters, put on the hater shades, and make the haters reveal that they just wish they were you bro.
e. Kirby is definitely the best because Kirby is the best smash character ever. Like that's who I always am in smash because I am not as technically strong so when someone wants to bully me I'm like hell nah I'm just going to turn into a rock and now you can't do shit to me. I also like to eat people or even fly into the air and then drop down as a rock using the force of gravity and send people to the stars.

Code:
14. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.
I don't even know how you know but I would probably go with Monkey D. Luffy of the Buffalo Stampede, the winning team of the league. Now the team's goalie Elizabeth Doyle would also be a good candidate, with a great save percentage and an amazing three shutouts in just the playoffs! But it is Luffy who really would deserve this award. He not only lead the playoff players in points, had the second most goals including the most for the Stampede, but he also scored the cup winning goal in overtime! Overall, he just had it all and encapsulated it with the cup winning goal which was just a joyous moment for the Stampeders.

Code:
bufchamps

Note; Am Zodak Pink in PBE

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Code:
All things considered, Dom individually did his job better than probably ever before. I didn't have any player goals for him, because I'm emotionally washed up, but Dom sure beat some of his goals, I'm sure. Since switching to FHM, his points and shots blocked have risen every season and this year he had a I think career high hits (83) and shots blocked (162). Plus his defensive game rating is in the 70s, and without knowing what other defensive players are, I'm pretty happy. The last couple seasons, he's had a 61 game rating, but now it's at least at 68. I'd like to see it reach 70 next season, but we will see. I think NEW's approach to games might be better for Dom, and even though it didn't get us into playoffs, I think just continuing to listen to management and keeping Dom alive is good for next season.
WC: 152

Code:
2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
This offseason will be extra exciting, as it features the rare expansion draft! Write about how you think the expansion draft will play out, either for one or both of the expansion teams or from an SHL team's perspective.
I haven't seen all the unprotected lists for the expansion draft, but I imagine that both hotdog and tig will come up with plans to take the best eligible players and then everyone with expiring contracts will be waiting in the wings to see how they manage those players/what locker room atmospheres they create. Expansion teams always tend to attract some of the best players and stay shiny and new for a couple seasons, so it'll be interesting to see who both teams attract or find out which players in the draft were like "plz don't protect me, etc." From a location perspective, Atlanta is in a unique spot and people who like narrative might want to talk about Atlanta's great food, music, etc, and then Seattle seems like a spot people have wanted a team in for a while, so both teams have hype qualities that will probably do well for them unless they really do an oof after two seasons. But both hotdog and tig are likable and seem capable, so good luck on the draft, you both.
WC: 181

Code:
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America - become a reality in the SHL?
From an environmental perspective, I would say absolutely not to adding an expansion team outside of North America. The carbon footprint the SHL (and SMJHL) airplanes are already leaving is more than plenty. With the constant back and forth SHL schedule that isn't doing players any favors with the time zone fluctuation either, unless the SHL could figure out a way to have all games played at home for the non-North American team and then all away games played (helping that team from flying back and forth all the time), and then also giving the North American teams some time after after a game overseas, then it shouldn't be done. But if we're talking about this not in real life thoughts, then sure. It could make hockey fans not in North America a little more excited to have their actual home teams join the NHL-equivalent league and provide more interesting narratives for people who like doing that. Go forth with ur hearts.
WC: 162

Code:
I am going to make this easy on myself and only choose a player from in the SHL championship finals for this. The player that I think would have the largest following on TikTok would be Jimmy Slothface, because he's lovable and probably wouldn't understand TikTok, and that's what would make it amusing. He's got a pet Roomba that would make frequent appearances, I imagine, and his smile alone would make everyone click follow. I'm not sure how he'd do on dance or song challenges, but who cares? Not I. Not the masses. Also, his name alone would probably get some curious followers.
WC: 103

Code:
c. I am from the future and the answer is no, it will not have any impact on the series, as much as one would want it to, anyway. Overall, New Orleans looked like it had a better defensive game rating and their penalty in minutes were up (which you wouldn't want in playoffs especially), so it probably hindered them.
WC: 59
d. My favorite player name in this series is Olivier Cloutier, because that name just seems like someone with good hair and that name belongs to someone who isn't going to go down easy. Plus, I like the name Olivier and I know people with the last name Cloutier, but I think I like Olivier better than them.
WC: 57
e. While I do love otters, because they hold hands in water, sloths are still the trendy cool animal of the decade. Sloth is also a fun name for a hockey player, since ya know, hockey players are supposed to be fast, but sloths are the opposite. Very funny. And when ya think Jimmy Slothface is going to suck, he doesn't! V much does not.
WC: 64

Code:
beepbeep

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 10:11 PM by Bongo.)

Last year, Adam Friedland set the bar high by scoring 42 points in 50 games to run away with the Agante trophy. This year however, 2nd line minutes stunted my point progression. Though I posted a very respectable 30 points (2nd for defenseman in the league). I would like to blame this on not being played on the first line like I should’ve been. Friedland is far and away the most talented defenseman in the J. To be honest, I believe I’m still deserving of the Agante once again – I think we need to clarify what exactly constitutes as a good defenseman – because if you look at the points- per-minute played, I believe I’m far and away first place (not surprising). With first line minutes, I think I will return to form next year in my fourth year in the SMJHL. If you give Friedland the minutes, he will bring home the hardware.

This offseason will be extra exciting, as it features the rare expansion draft! Write about how you think the expansion draft will play out, either for one or both of the expansion teams or from an SHL team's perspective.

Little bit of a serious one here – I believe that Hotdog and Tig are both MasterDrafters. With that being said, I can only comment on the style of team that both Atlanta and Seattle will put together based on hotdog and tig’s personalities. I think they’re going to both draft young talent and focus on ‘building’ rather than a ‘win now’ mentality. It’s much easier to put your eggs in the basket of the future rather than the current based on what players will be available to them. However, I think that Tig getting the first pick sets him up for a ‘head start’ in Seattle. He will likely pick Cassius Darrow as he is the most highly touted unprotected player. I think that both will have some free agency pickups – there are definitely players with expiring deals looking to get more of a ‘role’ in the big leagues. Both hotdog and tig are universally liked, so it will be interesting to see who goes where and why.

. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

I believe this should not be a reality – I understand that this is a simulation hockey league, but there would be no point to have ‘cities’ per se if ‘travel’ is impossible. How can Hamilton play Manhattan and then Paris in a double header? Perhaps this would be something worth revisiting, however it really makes me mad to think about this – maybe when we have 30+ north American markets??? I actually left another simulation hockey site because I saw that they had teams in Europe and North America. We may as well put teams in totally non-traditional hockey markets if we’re going to Europe. Zimbabwe anyone?

Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

Obviously, the best team to NOT make the 4 Star Cup finals this year was the Carolina Kraken – an absolute staked lineup with Ben Van Dijk, Adam Friedland, Connor Hutton, Vitek Vitecek, and a goaltender who steals games. We forced them to game 6 but unfortunately, they got the better of us this year.
In the SHL, the Edmonton blizzard are the best team to not make the finals. I’m sure many predicted the Blizzard to go the distance vs the Stampede – but they were gratuitously upset by the New Orleans Specters. This is potentially the upset of the year.

What are your predictions for the upcoming IIHF or WJC tournament? What team do you think will win/surprise people/be bad/etc.?

I think that we will see JAPAN surprise us in the IIHF tournament this year – Though Japan isn’t a perennial powerhouse, I am under the impression that they WILL place this year, they will get third place– and you can bet on it! (Which I did, in the casino!)
I think that CANADA takes the gold this year in the IIHF – their lineup is simply too stacked! I think they’ll defeat… uhhh IDK I can’t really bet on silver – that group is so difficult. Not going to make a hot take, Of course, USA will likely finish dead last in the IIHF, as well as the world juniors. AS FOR THE WJC??? – BRITAIN will get a gold with the stacked defense and offense …. Going to be easy.

I think Darnell Johnson would have the biggest tiktok following because he’s a crazy dude – it is the SHL’s worst kept secret – Darnell Johnson does the renegade on the regular. I think he’d probably do a lot of videos of himself crying and telling stories about how his teammates were mean to him. Despite acting like an immature man baby, I still think he’d get a lot of support on the platform. As his career declines, I can see him transitioning to a vlog series covering Day In The Life of an SHL player on youtube. Most of his followers will be aged 10-14.

verification word: opportunity

+16 TPE Total!

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) Words = 174
I have to be honest, this season was much better for my player than I expected it to be. If I could play like I did this season AND still have the team play as incredible as they did this season then I would be a happy camper. I was able to contribute offensively, defensively and everywhere in between. The only way I think I can contribute more is to probably improve a little bit more defensively and potentially earn a spot on our special teams on the power play unit. But that is good that I have something to work towards. I can focus my offseason on getting bigger, faster and stronger so I can make sure that I continue to improve my play and be the best possible player that I can be for the team and for my own expectations. Hopefully I can set higher, more difficult goals for this upcoming season and with a bit of luck and a bit of hard work I might be able to meet them.

Code:
2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) Words = 158
I honestly have no idea how this expansion draft will play out. Like, at all. I think I am personally going to be protected and stay with Edmonton so that part of the draft is kind of over, but I am curious who from our team will be taken and I am honestly a bit apprehensive about it. I cannot actually imagine having a locker room with a few of our players just randomly missing and moving to a new city and a new team. On a separate note about the expansion draft, I won’t lie, I am totally rooting for the Seattle franchise since that is where all of my hometown sports teams reside. I want Seattle to do well, but maybe not too well during their expansion draft, especially since they are in the Western Conference with me. Doing well enough not to be a joke but not better than that would be fine by me.

Code:
3. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.) Words = 128
It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America - become a reality in the SHL?
I think that SHL expansion should absolutely begin including European or other continental franchise proposals. I totally understand that we want to be “true” to the idea of North American hockey league because it would not make much sense economically for a hockey league in the real world to have teams on multiple continents, however, I don’t think putting teams in Europe is a step too far. Honestly, I think it would make branding more fun and story lines for players more interesting having franchises in Europe, Asia, or hell even Antarctica. If we can’t have it in real life, and this is an escape from real life right now, then the only thing keeping us from taking the SHL global is our own imagination, or lack thereof.

Code:
4. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.) Words = 112
I am undoubtedly biased but I also think I am objectively right by saying that the best team to not make the finals is the Edmonton Blizzard. We had a great season, earning a President’s Cup, and we were one win away from making the finals. It just wasn’t to be for whatever reason. Frankly, the most likely reason that Edmonton missed the finals was because of a lack of defense there at the end. Players like FR Finn-Rhys just took too many chances offensively and put them out of position defensively and the team paid for it. Even so, Edmonton is undoubtedly the best team NOT in the finals this season.

Code:
PBE Welfare Claim

Code:
Blizz

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 08:49 PM by LairdButler.)

Stan Hanson’s SHL Rookie Season was very interesting to say the least. Initially Hanson stepped onto the ice with the New England Wolfpack as a Third Line Center. Hanson, normally a Winger, struggled a bit at first in the unfamiliar position but soon found his groove.  Thanks to some internal changes, Hanson found himself to be the Second Line Center come mid-season. All things considered; this has proven to be a good season for Hanson.  New position aside, Hanson managed to post a total of 24 points split between 6 Goals and 18 assists while still posting a respectable 100 Hits. Hanson proved his worth to the Pack by scoring several last minute clutch goals throughout the season. One of which included a last second Game Winning Goal against one of the league’s heavyweights, The Hamilton Steelhawks. As things stand right now, the sky appears to be the limit for Stan Hanson next season.                                                            154 Words

As we move into the offseason, there has been much buzz about the upcoming expansion draft. The SHL is expanding with two new teams, the Seattle Argonauts and the Atlanta Inferno.  Right now there are a lot of good players up for grabs in the expansion draft. Unfortunately there is a lot of trepidation around the league about the draft as well. Historically, neither Seattle nor Atlanta has a very good Hockey history, and this fact is leading more than a few players to be wary of the expansion team’s futures.  Let’s look at Atlanta first, two major teams come and gone already. Can the city realistically support a third or is it only a matter of time before the Inferno fizzles out and packs its bags? Then we have Seattle, no major teams since 1924. Have things changed enough in 96 years to support a team? I guess only time will tell. Of course no one in the League is wanting to see these teams fail, but with the given history, one can’t help but worry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             177 Words

Absolutely, the SHL should franchise out into other countries. Hockey as a sport is beloved worldwide. Just look at the popularity of the IIHF. Why should we keep it just here in the United States and Canada? Can you just imagine some of the new teams to come out of International expansion?  I can see it now, from Australia, the Canberra Kookaburras; from Germany, the Leipzig Leviathans; from Romania, the Bucharest Butchers; from Mother Russia, the Moscow Mules, or even from Jamaica, the Kingston Kush. The possibilities are endless. Can you just imagine the pride and joy that players would feel getting to step on the ice and actually represent teams from their homelands in something other than IIHC play?                               120 Words

Who was the best team to not make the finals this season and why? Now why does that question sound so familiar? Perhaps that’s because it seems eerily like a rehash of a recent mPT. But that’s alright by me. As previously stated in the mPT, I’m sticking to my guns about the New England Wolfpack being the best team to not make the finals. On points alone, the Pack was the leading team not to make the playoffs, much less the Finals. Not only that, for a team that is in a rebuilding phase, they are stacked with some of the best up and comers the league has to offer. New England Wolfpack, the best damn team not to make the finals.                                                                                                                                                         123 Words

For this year’s IIHF, I am once again going bold with my prediction, and picking Team United States for the Gold. I know, I know, I’m kind of biased here. But I really do feel like this is going to be Team United States’ year. Especially when you consider that Team United States won the WJC Gold last year and several key members of that team will be moving up into the IIHF this year. Those guys are going to be hungry for more Gold and will be willing to do whatever it takes to get it. Now as far as the Silver medal is concerned, I do not know why but I am feeling Team Canada on this one. Call me crazy for it if you want, but them Canadians can play some Hockey.  Then we come to the Bronze medal winners, Team Great Britain. Yes, they were the darlings of the last tournament and yes, they will still be riding high on that wave. However, I don’t think they will be riding it as high as everyone thinks.                                                  180 Words

Meatloaf

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 10:23 PM by jeffie43.)

1. Overall Jack Kanoff had a very disappointing season for a rookie. Although he had a lot of shots blocked and plenty of hits, he had among the worst plus/minus in the league and was very disappointing overall despite being the second best earner in his draft class (Season 53). Overall the hyped up rookie out of the Detroit Falcons system fell flat on his face in his debut/rookie season for the Toronto North Stars and it hurt a lot of people's perception of him and the player he wanted to be. The offensively built rookie defenceman finished the season well below expectations after citing that he was a lock for "20+ points" and ended up being unable to even hit half of that mark. Despite the overall unsettling season for one of the top prospects in the Simulation Hockey League, Jack Kanoff is still looking forward to the challenges that follow against giants like the Buffalo Stampede and the Hamilton Steelhawks.

a. I think ultimately the New Orleans Specters hold the defensive advantage as they have Alistair Cain, one of the top goalies in the league in TPE anchoring the back end despite the deadly duo of Selich, Darrow and rising star Augustus Wang. Although I believe Buffalo's defencemen would perform better offensively, the goalie differential between Cain and Evok is real and would ultimately tilt in NOLA's favor

b. I think home ice advantage would play an advantage. I imagine FHM has some sort of advantage implemented for teams playing at home and that would help Buffalo ultimately. I find it unlikely that teams coincidentally do better at home (For the most part) by luck and therefore, my reasoning is that home ice advantage is real in FHM

c. At the end of the day I do not believe that New Orleans' higher average ratings in bravery, aggression and fighting would make a huge difference between them and the Buffalo Stampede as the Stampede have a total TPE difference and can totally dominate in their own style of play with their own strategies and tactics

d. I have to go with good old Canadian boy Ferda to answer this question. Augustus Wang is such a classic and meme-y name. It's so perfect. I almost went with Selich just because I love how Tomen has been so loyal to the name across every sim league he has been in but it is what it is ultimately. I think Ferda takes the cake here with the combo of August and the penis joke in Wang.

e. I do not know of many other users that are cooler than Sloth in all honesty. So I will have to go with my good pal slothfacekilla here. Not only is the user incredible and one of the nicest people I have ever met across all sim leagues, but the animal itself represents being cool, chill and just flat out vibing all the time. It's such a cool animal and one that seems to always be having a good time.

12. Podcast done with @Gwdjohnson

14. As the coach for Buffalo, I believe that jfisherr deserves the Challenge Cup series Most Valuable Player award as he has stuck it through thick and thin and kept his team together in order to win the cup ultimately. As someone who is somewhat close to him, I think he's a really hard worker and deserves a ton of credit for the way he has handled the series. He had not cheated or gone against the "spirit of the game" in order to help his team win. Instead he used tactics that were set to help his players perform well in the roles they were meant to play. When there's a lot at stake, people can resort to cheating and similar methods in order to help their chances at winning, but fish never did any of these and stayed strong, getting my nod for MVP Smile

16. @ml002

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 10:25 PM by MyLittleHexx.)

Code:
Honestly, I didn't pay attention at all to my player this season as far as player stats go. I focused more on staying active and continuing to earn TPE at a good rate. Plus it's junior hockey, I don't give a fuck what happens down there. I could score 50 goals and have 50 assists and I wouldn't care because at the end of the day, I want to be in the SHL. Every season spent in the SMJHL is a season that could have gone to the SHL. I only have so many seasons before regression hits, and I have already lost two seasons due to junior hockey. What I care about now is getting my player ready to be playing in the SHL. I'm going to be playing for a team that has a lot of room to grow, a team that will hopefully be dominant in the near future. It all comes down to everyone continuing to build and grow their players.

Code:

For the expansion draft, I think it will be a very interesting time. I think there will be a lot of surprises in the draft, because everyone has their own idea of how they want to build a team. Sure, some people might get inside information before teams are set, but minds can always be changed. I'm excited to see what players change teams, and what trades might be made after the fact. One of the biggest things will be after the draft, when media really goes over each draft pick and debate on if it was the right move. Possibly discussing the potential reasoning behind certain picks, if they are able to pry the information from the expansion general managers. Plus after the draft, we can start to speculate how these teams will fair during the upcoming season. Will they be able to be competitive right off the bat, or will they be basement dwellers like certain SHL teams.

Code:

Should the SHL expand to other continents outside of North America? Of course. For the SHL to expand and grow the game of hockey, they need to expand outside of North America. Who knows, possibly expanding away from North American markets will allow for the salary cap to finally expand so general managers stop paying high quality players pennies compared to other major sports in the world. I mean how can you claim to be one of the top leagues in the world, and not have your cap expand in over 30 seasons. I honestly think it's a joke and it might explain why the SHL can't get teams outside of North America.

Code:
Easily the best team to not make the finals this year is the Tampa Bay Barracuda. They saw a massive improvement since last season, with games won up infinity percent. The scrappy, plucky bunch from Tampa Bay were noticeably more happy this season. They should have been in the playoffs but the way the league is set up they were just barely outside of playoffs. Which is sad, because the previous general manager put so much work in to get this team to playoff contender-ship. As far as the current general manager, he has done nothing of value to the team and is only coasting on the work put in by the previous general manager.

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) The two finals teams have decided to team up for a fundraising opportunity to benefit both cities. What noble cause will the teams decide to benefit? What sort of fundraiser will the teams hold together? How will the two teams mesh before the finals start?

Before the finals, the Buffalo Stampede and New Orleans Specters will host a fundraiser for the Hand-jobs for the Deaf Organization. Did you know that for the deaf hand-jobs are some of the most difficult tasks to do? Not because the task itself is difficult, no. For a deaf person to perform a hand-job, they give up their ability to communicate. They have no way of telling the person they are pleasuring that they love them in the moment, or that that their wrists are getting tired. That's why the Stampede and Specters are cuming together for an opportunity for you to donate to the Hand-jobs for the Deaf Organization. For a $5 donation, one player from your preferred team will perform a hand-job for a deaf couple. For a $15 donation, you will be able to personally watch as a player from each team performs the hand-job for the deaf couple.

Code:
hanzjob

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Tor Tuck’s career goal has been mentioned recently of hitting 1000 games played with the Edmonton Blizzard. As the season came to a close after a disappointing loss in the playoffs, he still held the hope that he would have the stamina and time to play a few more seasons, maybe bring the fans in Edmonton another title, and get to his career goals with his team. Unfortunately, Tor Tuck made the tough decision today to go to another team to continue his career. There were some disagreements with the management in Edmonton on how veteran players were being treated and as a veteran player himself, Tor Tuck decided it was time for him to call it quits. Obviously it was a tough decision to make and it is going to impact the work he has put in over his long career. It probably is not fair to say that anyone is at fault, but two different philosophies that led to Tor Tuck following short on those goals.

I am not so sure that expansion drafts are always too exciting as players are forced to go to teams where they may not find the success the expected and teams that we thought were going to be good lose players unexpectedly. However, I think that both expansion teams will do their best to be competitive and end up with some really solid pieces to start their franchises with. It is unlikely either of the expansion teams ends up as the bottom feeder in the league, as they will likely end up in better positions than some existing franchises. Overall, the SHL will at the very least have a new wrinkle for the season as the new teams find their identities, build rivalries, and maybe even surprise some teams and make a run at a championship. I would like to make a prediction on what expansion team will fare better, but at this point it is too early to call it.

It's too late for this go-around of expansion, so hypothetically - should there be SHL franchises in other continents? I saw some interesting European proposals in the PT. Should these - or proposals for any other continent that's not North America -become a reality in the SHL?
I do not think the SHL should expand beyond North America. We have seen the negative impacts associated with these expansions in other leagues time and time again in professional sports. It is already tough on the players to compete for a 50 game season and playoffs. If we have to start adding many more days of travel we are going to take a toll on the players that make this league and this game so popular. Perhaps this is something that the SMJHL could experiment with to enable more players from other nations a shot at making it in the big leagues, but to keep the competitive advantage to a minimum keep all SHL teams based in North America as they are now.

I am going to shock everyone when I say the team I think is going to surprise is Norway. Now, I know I have predicted this several times but my theory here is if I keep doing it eventually I will be right. Norway is consistently just on the outside looking in and if they are able to sneak into the medal rounds and get a hot hand going then they would really surprise some people. To add some facts to the argument, Norway has recently been transitioned over to a new federation head that is much more competent than whoever was running it before. Thus, with their new leadership I think they could really stir things up and get on track to be not just one of the greatest IIHF teams in the world, but the greatest IIHF team that is bringing home medals in the world. Let us hope that this is the tournament where Norway shows what they are really made of.

The player that would have the biggest following on TikTok is definitely going to be the legend himself, Tony Pepporoni. Tony has been one of the faces in the SHL for some time and has been in the conversation for the best player in the league multiple seasons throughout his career. His face is plastered onto just about everything you could think of from billboards to beer bongs and he is genuinely beloved by everyone. Both men and women look at Tony and recognize the sex appeal he possesses immediately. His TikTok videos could be him watching paint dry and he would rack up the views and followers.

16. Trivia, 3 TPE. Verification: FFF

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Code:

Rikard had huge expectations coming into this season. Following up his campaign last season was going to be hard, being in the top 5 leaders in scoring for most of the season and ending up with 44 points. This year, Rikard had expectations placed on him to anchor the top line for Anaheim, as well as spearhead the powerplay and the penalty kill. While Rikard put up relatively decent point totals, he could not reach the echelons of the upper top tier scorers this season, and his defensive game struggled as well, as he ended the season -15, with only 30 points to his name.

Rikard struggled with his fitness in the expanded role he had in his team, as his lofty expectations were not matched this season. Rikard wanted to end his last year in the SMJHL on a high, but it was just not in the cards. So all in all, it was a disappointing season for Rikard, even though he reached his 3rd Four Star Cup Finals in his 4 seasons in the SMJHL. Rikard has already planned to spend his time working on his conditioning for next season.

Code:

While it would be interesting to house teams in different continents, I believe, for the sake of realism, that there shouldn’t be expansion outside of North America. While trying to keep realism of how an actual league would operate, it would be a bit weird for teams to fly halfway around the world for a back-to-back. It would make writing articles a bit weirder, and loses out on the realism that this league has currently. If there is to be expansion in other continents, I believe a few Asian cities would be suitable to have franchises start there, and the iconography and branding would be fun to play with as well.

Code:

In the SMJHL, you can make a case for both Carolina and Anchorage in not making the finals for the Four Stars Cup. While Carolina made it to the conference finals, Anchorage was ousted in the 2nd round to eventual finalists Maine Timber, so the edge in my eyes is with Anchorage. Anchorage was a juggernaut this season in the SMJHL, amassing the 3rd most points in the season, but the statistic that jumps straight out is the double-digit Goals Against. With only 89 goals against, their defensive prowess was in a league of their own. As they all say, defence wins championships, but this season, it was not the case.

Code:

(Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn would be my top choice of a player to have the biggest following on TikTok. A kind and pure hearted soul that has come through so much to become (Clean) and honestly, he’s just looking for his brother. All of his TikToks would just be him looking for his brother, and seeking help looking for his brother. The SHL and SMJHL world will all band together to help him look for his brother. He just wants to prove that he is (Clean) and play hockey, while looking for his brother.  It’s a noble cause and I for one support him.

Code:

A.) Both teams have defensive depth, but I believe Buffalo has the advantage in the defensive side of things between the two finalists. Buffalo kept their goals against in the regular season under 100, with 98, and boasts the top goaltender in the finals in Elizabeth Doyle. These things combined give Buffalo the edge in the defensive game.
B.) Home ice advantage is always present in the finals. With the battle of the coaches in matching lines and strategies, to just being able to rest at home and get the necessary rest and relaxation during the tough and grueling grind of the playoffs will give the home team the advantage.
C.) While toughness is on display in the finals, you can’t bodycheck the puck in the net. Buffalo’s defense gave up the least amount of goals in the season, while helping support the 2nd best offensive in the SHL. Wearing down opponents will be crucial in the series, but I believe the edge in the defensive game and the goaltenders, will overcome the toughness factor.
D.) While Monkey D. Luffy pays homage to a manga I enjoyed reading, Michael Scarn stands out for me as my favorite name in this series. Not only is Michael Scarn a gifted hockey player, he is also the best top-secret agent in the business. Starring in his own movie, Threat Level Midnight, this man can do it all.

Code:

Hammarberg

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

16. CW Trivia

keyword: chumpion
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 08:03 PM by Briedaqueduc.)

1.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was top 50 in fantasy this season. I probably had the best season I've ever had ever, beating my record of goals in a season with 7, my past record being 6. I also broke my blocked shots record, which is pretty cool. But, my PDO, my Plus/minus ratio and my ratings were pretty trash. Next season I really want to get those up, but it might be hard cause my team, the Los Angeles Panthers, is probably not gonna be a contender next season, so there's a good chance that we're going to be scored on a lot, which hurts my stats.Anyways, I'll try to work more on my defensive play so that I can maybe help the team not be scored on as much. I would also like to beat my goal record again, which shouldn't be super hard to beat, I just need 8.  (156 words)

4.The Kelowna Knights definitely deserved to be in the finals. They were robbed in the semi finals by Maine, clearly an inferior team, in game 7. The only reason Maine won was because the simmer, Kalakar, rigged the sim for them. Anyways, Kelowna deserved to be in the finals because they had a great team, featuring players like Daniel Laforest, probably a future hall of famer, and Rotticus Scott, who famously can't score and owns a low shooting percentage. Also, this was probably the last season that Kelowna could potentially win the Four Stars, as they're losing a lot of good players, so they will probably be entering a rebuild. (110 words)

6. I think Augustus Wang would have the biggest TikTok following I think. First of all, he's hot as fuck, so a large part of his following would follow him just because of that. Also, Wang would be very active on the platform to use it has another place to advertise his sponsor SHLKUSH, and his discount code WANG20. He's already publicizing it very much on his Twitter, might as well do it on another big social media. Finally, Wang would probably also use his TikTok to expose Gabriel Johnson and his evil plans. Wang was always proving how Gabe is ruining the league, and now he would have a bigger public to show it to.
(115 words)

a. Probably Buffalo, simply because they have probably the best defenseman ever, Augustus Wang. When you have a player of this quality in your team, your other players start playing better. New Orleans doesn't have Augustus Wang, therefore, their defense is significantly not as good. It's not their fault really, Wang is just that good. (54)
b. I don't think so. It's the playoffs. Anything can happen. Regular season doesn't mean anything. Who wins will really depends on their players and their tactics, not home ice advantage. Both team have equal chances at the cup, players just need to play their best game and coaches need to find a way to counter the opponents. (57)
c. I mean it can have an impact in the sense that they will probably have a more physical still of play, like focusing more on forechecking, But, physical is not everything in hockey. They still need to score goals, cause the whole point of hockey is scoring more than your opponent. So, who wins really depends on scoring goals and preventing the enemy team to score on you, so physicality is rally not the main factor. (76)
I have to go with the amazing Augustus Wang. You just rarely see anyone named Augustus these days, and it's a really damn nice name. And is last name, Wang, just sounds good. You can also think of it as a dick joke, you can call him Big Wang and stuff. Augustus Wang is just a nice name to say. (60)
Otter. Otters are so fucking cute. Especially river otters. If I could own one, I would. Legally or not I DON'T CARE. I watch these videos of that guy in Japan who owns one and it's so cute. Otters are easily one of my favorite animals, and while the other options are good, the otter just stands out. (58)

14. After Buffalo's win in game 7 (congrats Buffalo by the way), I think I would give the MVP award to Augustus Wang. He's obviously the one who carried the team. But you can't see it just with his stats. You might think that 7 points doesn't seem like a MVP worthy performance. You might think then that maybe Wang is MVP for his defensive stats. But still there, not much to talk about. Wang is really MVP for me cause he brings the intangibles. You can't put stats to that, but your team feels it. And if Buffalo won only because of his presence on the ice. (107 words)

16. frickbuffalo

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

1) (3) My season was not as good as I wanted it to be. Part way through the season I lost Internet and that zapped some of my energy that I was putting into my player. this halted part of my development as far as Bale goes. In addition to that, the on ice performance was worse all-around that last season, which was a tad bit disappointing. I went from a star rookie to a guy that looks like a player that may be a one hit wonder and might fall off as I get closer to regression. This was an unfortunate development and probably hurt the chances that we had to be able to make the playoffs this season. In addition to that, I think that my goal was to make the playoffs and play whatever role it took me to get there. Unfortunately, we didn't make the playoffs, so that hurt my mindset a little.

4) (2) I think that the Winnipeg Jets might just be the best team to not make it. Am I biased? Yeah, I probably am in all honesty. Here's the thing that doesn't seem to be taken into consideration the way that it hsould be. There is an unparalleled chemistry that exists in the Winnipeg Jets locker room. Almost everybody is on the exact same page, which I believe should be helping the team perform, but FHM just doesn't seem to agree with me on that. Look at the talent too: Brain, Muerto, Chamberlain, and Crudelli is just a lot of talent and there's also quite a bit of depth.

5) (3) I think that one team that could be a sleeper would be the great nation of Latvia. Latvia was a very good team in the early S20s and into the S30's if I am not mistaken. There has always been a Latvian presence on the website and it appears that there is starting to be a bit more energy on the team. It is a very young core of guys that nobody really expects anything from. If I am not mistaken we will be losign Marius soon, but that shouldn't be an absolute dagger. A young star like Mats Marner is coming and there are the old guys that form the core of Latvia that are still in tact. We have recruited a lot of guys to switch countries and join Latvia, so now it looks like we have a lot of young stars that are ready to be great. This could be a big coming out party.

6) (2) Ola Wagstrom would have the biggest following on TikTok. Let's face it, celebrities with bigger status just get more following n these types of apps. Wagstrom is a player that has been around a long time and people from all facets of life know about, he is like Alex Ovechkin of he NHL. It is pretty interesting to know what type of content Wagstrom would be producing. Would he be throwing it back to try and fit in with the younger generation? Would it be him dekeing the practice squad goalies? I really don't know, but I do know that people would love watching it.

7) (3) In my humble opinion, the teams should put some money together to help fight world hunger and work towards ending it. I think this because the teams are a big array of what sports has to offer and world hunger ifs a world wide issue. There are some things that they could try to fix more in the US, but I don't know if that would be as worthwhile as using the diversity on the team to help save people's lives by helping provide them with some food. I'm not sure which charity this would necessarily be a good choice, but I do know that something that reaches a global audience would be better. I think the teams would bond over this because they would realize how many people all across the world they are able to help by being selfless and spending time fighting for a cause bigger than the game of hockey.

16) (3) cock

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig