Create Account

Forum Buttons

Over the past 6-8 months I've updated a lot of the forum buttons in our graphics resources subforum and re-structured it a little bit as well. A few of the older buttons made by @akamai are still there, because those teams haven't changed much or still look good, but I was trying to get some kind of cohesive style for all teams and some simply an update new ones after a logo change. If you've never seen them before, here is the link.

You have likely noticed a lot of people using them in their forum signature, which is unfortunately only visible on the desktop version of the forum. Most people use them to link to their player profile page and to their update page, but you can also use them to link to your twitter page or to anything else. All IIHF teams have buttons too if you want to use them for anything.

A while ago I got the request for general team buttons, because we didn't have them before. What was available were the small team emojis, like these: Stampede Blizzard Berserkers 
or the larger "banners" that are used on the team subforums, like these: 
[Image: Atlanta-Banner.png]

Now we have also have more generic team buttons that can also be used for team announcements, e.g. drafts, trades, contract signings or if you just want to add extra decorative buttons to your sig, they look like this:
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png] [Image: Oy8U8dT.png] [Image: vg8xHBp.png]

Again, feel free to check them out in the resources forum.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

beautiful

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Very nice.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Added new Minnesota Monarchs buttons.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]