Create Account

S56 Minnesota Interested Prospects

[Image: chiefs.png] [Image: chiefs.png] [Image: chiefs.png] [Image: chiefs.png] [Image: chiefs.png]

Hello I am SpartanGibbles the Head GM of the Minnesota Chiefs. With the off-season started for my franchise and the draft looming on the horizon, I wanted to put up a IP thread.

First a little bit about the Chief's Franchise. We were founded in S5 being part of the first SHL expansion that also saw the LA Panthers enter the league. We have won 3 Challenge Cups in S10, S12, and S39. My current Co-GM is KlusteR and I took over as Head GM at the end of S51. We are currently in a rebuild with talent starting to make the jump from juniors to the SHL level.

Now onto you as a draftee. I wanted to throw out some questions for you to answer. If you don't feel comfortable answering in this thread, you can always PM me on the site or on discord at SpartanGibbles#8274 or reach out to my Co-GM onsite or at KlusteR#1710. If you have any questions for us please feel free to reach out. We am excited to see a new group of prospects join the team here in Minnesota.

1. What is the most important thing you want to find in your SHL team?

2. How active are you on site and in the LR now and what do you anticipate going forward?

3. What do you want to get out of your SHL career short term and long term?

4. What role do you want your player to fill?

5. What do you like to do when not playing SIM Hockey?

6. What's your favorite meme or joke?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

An active locker room beaming with positivity 

2. How active are you on site and in the LR now and what do you anticipate going forward?

I'm fairly active, not going to be very outspoken in the LR but will always be there and I don't see that changing anytime soon

I guess long term I'd say meeting and getting to know new people and obviously winning would be pretty fun as well and short term I guess just enjoy the experience and learn as much as I can about the league and what not

Workhorse goaltender

I like to fish, play video games/board games, go hiking

I enjoy most play on words/puns

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

Active users who work towards building something big.

I do the point tasks and check the site here and there, same with the LR so fairly active. I should be able to keep the same level of activity up in the future.

Scoring fair number of goals would be nice and of course winning cup or two.

Garbage collector.

Various activities such as listening to music, playing videogames, browsing the interweb, working out, and reading.

[Image: 756p1.jpg]

I want an active and friendly locker room for the most part.

I'm pretty active both on site and in the LR. It'll probably remain the same going forward.

In the short term, I'd like to put up a decent amount of points. Long term I'd like to win a cup.

Speedy winger who's good at scoring goals for the team.

Mostly just like to play other video games, like Red Dead Redemption 2, Hearts of Iron 4, et al.

[Image: EgcvPmRUYAADmfe.png]

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

The most important thing by far is definitely the locker room. I wouldn't have enjoyed the SHL nearly as much if it wasn't for my teammates in Quebec City.
I'm pretty active, I come on the site pretty much every day, and in the locker room I have notifications on so pretty much any time someone says something on Discord I'll be there. I don't see this changing.
Short-term, just wanna meet some cool people and have fun, long-term same thing, and I like the community vibe in the SHL so I'd like to be more and more part of it as time goes on.
I'd like to be a starting goalie in the SHL eventually, but for the first few seasons until I earn enough TPE I'd be happy to be a backup or tandem goalie.
Right now there's not much I can do because of covid, but I like to hang out with friends, experience nature with hikes and camping, and I also enjoy my time alone where I can relax and watch TV.

I'm a big fan of dad jokes. For the past year or more every time my brother has said "I'm _____," I say "Hi _____, I'm Matteo." He hates it.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

- I want to be a part of organisation which haven't won the cup before or in many years and it seems like Minnesota has won it last time about 15 seasons ago.

- I check the site daily and do all weekly tasks.

- First I want to play at least three more seasons in Quebec in SMJHL and win junior cup there. I want to be totally ready as a player before entering big boys tough league. When I make the jump to SHL, I want to be at least TOP9 forward right away and eventually help the team to bring back glory to Minnesota.

- I want to be like Reilly Smith from my favourite hockey team Vegas. He is a two-way player who can score points but also kill penalties if needed and is always reliable winger.

- Play and watch sports.

- I am not a huge fan of jokes. I laugh if someone else tells a fun story but I am very bad to tell jokes to others and not really interested neither to actively find new jokes.

[Image: salming.png]

- just activity, and a chance for me to make any sort of impact.

- I’ve done almost every task since I joined about 2 weeks before the most recent trade deadline. So I don’t have the highest TPE in the class but I’m really active, and want to make it up

- I really want to spend my entire career with one team. That’s just my thing in sim leagues. So my main goal is to help a team win, not really individual awards or anything.

- I’ll go with user presence in the locker room. I have to be around discord a lot for my other leagues anyway, so I’ll pop in the team LR daily

- does sim football & baseball count? Those take up a lot of my other time, lol. Outside of sim leagues though I love golfing with my college friends, or listening to podcasts.

- I don’t have anything singular but I love video game humor in the vain of Funhaus and moistcr1tikal.

Just looking for a fairly chill team that gels and has some fun, win or lose.

Most of my activity is in my team's LR (just easier to manage with all the other channels I have going on). Plan to try and pump out a bit more media or graphics or something going forward because it'll basically be a necessity going forward to get some dollars and I could use the gfx practice anyways.

Honestly just kind of going with the flow and getting to know some new people, contributing however I can. No grand aspirations at this point - it's my first player and I'm kind of still getting a feel for the league overall.

Right now she's a two-way defenseman, looking to make an impact kind of all over the ice. Build is flexible, will do whatever needs to be done to help the team out.

I play sim football and co-GM a team over at the ISFL. Also play a lot of tabletop and video games.

Honestly I kind of like the in the moment stuff and just laughing as it comes up, can't think of a specific one off the top of my head right now.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!