Create Account

SloTH-cast Episode 2

Thanks to @hotdog @MCP_ @Fitted2106 @hhh81 @hockeyiscool @ACapitalChicago @goldenglutes for all the last minute questions!  If anyone makes it through the entire thing, I'm sorry. I'll spend time time-stamping in the future maybe?

https://anchor.fm/slothfacekilla/episode...lla-eita6r

TomHanks - “If you’re going to share it, you can pretty much guarantee that this is a safe place because only I will hear it”

Me, hoping for a murder confession - haha ya no one will hear haha

08-31-2020, 11:35 AMoverdoo Wrote: TomHanks - “If you’re going to share it, you can pretty much guarantee that this is a safe place because only I will hear it”

Me, hoping for a murder confession - haha ya no one will hear haha

LMAO
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 01:43 PM by hhh81.)

I have listened through to the part with me referenced! I don't recall you being all that bad--I've had to fire 2+ people since you left the team, and haven't had to jokingly threaten to fire anyone since @JSS and @"jfisherr". Bloodydamn miss ya

Hi @TomHanks I'm glad you recovered from the rona. Your performance as Fred Rogers was life changing.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@TomHanks I miss my Hammer... Feels like forever ago since you've been in the Lethbridge/Newfoundland LR! Glad you're enjoying yourself so much in TBB Smile

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!