Create Account

Rename the Turd Ferguson to the Bananas Foster
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 09:51 AM by GCool.)

Just sayin'. I've made my arguments in the past. I'd appreciate the idea of giving someone a nice dessert upon recording the most PIMs in a given SHL year.

I guess a quick history for newer guys: I won seven of these and got the farthest through the Enforcer build that very few people even tried.

Ive acquiesced re: Foster deserving the HOF. His eligibility is dead anyway. He scored points but was a detriment later in his career to LAP's special teams. But I still feel pretty strongly that, basically since nobody else did this ever at all, he should have a place in history.

Ilike

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Interesting take

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 10:40 AM by luke.)

Counter point, get rid of the Turd Ferguson trophy. Though if anyone deserves to have an trophy named after the most PIMS, or an “enforcer”, probably Danny Fosters

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-31-2020, 10:40 AMluketd Wrote: Counter point, get rid of the Turd Ferguson trophy. Though if anyone deserves to have an trophy named after the most PIMS, or an “enforcer”, probably Danny Fosters

This, to me, is the only interesting counterpoint. It seemed remiss when I entered the league to even reward someone for getting the most PIMs. But several years and players later, when Enforcer was released and Schultzy (and maybe Kez?) tried/stopped shortly after me to create a serviceable player who also hit everyone and fought regularly, I changed my priorities.

Bananas Foster or bust.