Create Account

A short story about when I went inactive for a little while
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 06:02 PM by Mediocre_Fred.)

[415 words ready for grading]

Once upon a time in the land of SHL, there lived a young hockey player named Frederick Wanesly. Young master Wanesly was an above average winger (if I do say so myself) with an excellent start to his career playing for the Detroit Falcons. In fact, he played a very prominent role in the Falcons S53 championship run. Things were looking quite bright for Fred Wanesly, for he had easily reached his SMJHL TPE cap of 425 and was still growing.

But, far away in the realm of Real Life, a new danger was lurking. One that Fred Wanesly could never know, nor ever comprehend! You see, in this far away realm called Real Life, there lived a young man name Mediocre_Fred. Mediocre_Fred was actually the one who brought Frederick Wanesly into existence. What started out as a simple thought inside of his head soon became a real creation thanks to the power of the Simulation Hockey League. But as easily as players can be created in the land of SHL, they can be forgotten, abandoned, and destroyed, too.

What Mediocre_Fred didn't realize, and what poor Fred Wanesly would never know or understand, was that the year 2020 was soon about to get wild. Mediocre_Fred was slowly, but surely getting swamped with work and life in general and poor, poor Fred Wanesly fell by the wayside. For two whole seasons, Wanesly played his heart out for the cursed Detroit Falcon, yet gained no more TPE. Eventually he fell behind in the TPE earners among his draft class and started falling into obscurity...

But then, out of nowhere, Mediocre_Fred decided that it was time to come back! He was talking on Discord more often. He started showing up on the site and earning TPE. Like a very handsome phoenix, Fred Wanesly was beginning to rise from the ashes of inactivity.

But now his future in the Simulation Hockey League is uncertain...

..because apparently there is an expansion draft or something like that. I missed a bunch of stuff while I was semi-inactive and one of the biggest ones was the addition of two new SHL teams and a new expansion draft or something. I also learned that I am EXPOSED and therefore able to be grabbed by one of the two new teams. If you can't tell, I wrote this throughout the workday and am now completely out of steam. Anyway, I'm back maybe and might be active again please give me money for this media.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

welcome back fred. happy to see you back

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

fred you're supposed to post AFTER the draft

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

08-31-2020, 06:47 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: fred you're supposed to post AFTER the draft

Whoopsies

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Always nice to see someone come back Smile. Good luck going forward!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points