Create Account

A New Outlaw in Charge

Four seasons ago, after three seasons as Anaheim's co-GM, I took over the job as head GM. I brought on @nykonax as my co-GM to help me lead in Anaheim into a new era. Today with Anaheim's offseason in full swing it's time to announce that Nyko has decided to step down from his position as co-GM of the Anaheim Outlaws after four great seasons. Nyko was my first co-GM on the site and he did a great job in his time with us, becoming a well liked part of our LR despite starting as an outsider, picking up my slack at times when my real life situation got busy, doing some scouting work that landed us some great players, and posting all those picks to the site that one Reddit draft where me and JNH decided to go almost 15 rounds. We had some great success together in our first 3 seasons together, finishing 4th all 3 times and then going on deep playoff runs which included a Four Star Cup in S52, a conference finals appearance in S53, and a finals appearance in S54. Today that journey officially comes to an end but I'd like to thank him for his time with us, I'm happy that he'll still be sticking around to help out and to talk in the LR!

[Image: 15Ng51w.png]

I'd also like to take this time to announce my new co-GM, he was my first ever draft pick as Anaheim's head GM and after 4 successful seasons with us which included him winning the Four Star Cup in his rookie season and being our captain in his final season, he'll be leaving us as a player but staying with us as the co-GM to help me lead Anaheim through this rebuild and into another new era of success. I'm pleased to announce that the new co-GM of the Anaheim Outlaws will be none other than @Zomp. Zomp has been a leader in the locker room his entire time with us, encouraging activity and player progression and has learned a lot about managing a team in his time working with my management group in Anaheim and I'm beyond confident that he'll do a fantastic job for us as co-GM.  Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Super excited to help out in building the future of Anaheim! Thanks for this opportunity Smile

Didn't see that until today - congrats @Zomp !

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!