Create Account

Should the SHL have the Armada and Timber redo their series?
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 09:00 PM by Zema.)

No disrespect to the timber, I'm a firm believer that Maine beating Anchorage is a huge fluke and robs the boats of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Armada play great hockey it's just not fair.

If the Armada lose again I will face that the Timber deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Armada and the SHL.

Code:
On a more serious note, thank you Anchorage for an amazingly nerve-wrecking series. It was great fun and it could've gone either way. Also this is in no way a jab at you guys, and more directed towards Faelax at SHN.
Don't grade this shitpost.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Timber Timber Timber

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

if i have learned anything from this series it is that FHM is worse at screwing players than FM

At least tag the man if you’re gonna call him out smh @Faelax

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

09-01-2020, 10:05 PMjfisherr Wrote: At least tag the man if you’re gonna call him out smh @Faelax

Oh fuck. @Faelax

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

09-02-2020, 04:47 AMZema Wrote:
09-01-2020, 10:05 PMjfisherr Wrote: At least tag the man if you’re gonna call him out smh @Faelax

Oh fuck. @Faelax
Smh my head. Step up your chirping game Zema

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Agreed. It's like when Nashville swept Chicago.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤