Create Account

Your mental health is important.

Always a spot in my DMs to talk as well

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

love u all except gabe johnson

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I appreciate you posting this @trella . I have experienced this on a personal level with people I care about.

My DMs are always open ❤

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Hey, I'm bumping this message (not the arguing inside) following TheHockeyist's retirement from the league.

Mental illnesses are no joke. Your brain isn't a muscle - you can't physically feel it when it's strained, or bruised. But the repercussions of lower mental health can be devastating to you - it eats at everything you do or think. And the most insidious part is - it's your own inner voice that's telling you all these horrible things about yourself. How are you supposed to not listen to yourself?

Look, I know what it's like to loathe oneself. I'm turning 33 in a month, and for the first time in seemingly forever, I have a (still fairly limited) sense of self-worth. Recovering from those kinds of "damages" takes time, effort, and professional help. Now, I know that not everyone can afford it - but universities usually have clinic open for their own students to practice their craft, so I'd recommend giving them a call. You never know.

All in all... take care of yourself, SHL people. And know that there's a bunch of good dudes and dudettes in here that are always available for a chat, if you feel like you're spiraling and all alone. <3

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

09-11-2020, 09:31 AMKlusteR Wrote: Hey, I'm bumping this message (not the arguing inside) following TheHockeyist's retirement from the league.

Mental illnesses are no joke. Your brain isn't a muscle - you can't physically feel it when it's strained, or bruised. But the repercussions of lower mental health can be devastating to you - it eats at everything you do or think. And the most insidious part is - it's your own inner voice that's telling you all these horrible things about yourself. How are you supposed to not listen to yourself?

Look, I know what it's like to loathe oneself. I'm turning 33 in a month, and for the first time in seemingly forever, I have a (still fairly limited) sense of self-worth. Recovering from those kinds of "damages" takes time, effort, and professional help. Now, I know that not everyone can afford it - but universities usually have clinic open for their own students to practice their craft, so I'd recommend giving them a call. You never know.

All in all... take care of yourself, SHL people. And know that there's a bunch of good dudes and dudettes in here that are always available for a chat, if you feel like you're spiraling and all alone. <3
<3 my DMs are always open for a non SHL related chat. This goes for everyone. Sometimes you just need someone to listen.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

https://findyourwords.org/

This is a local resource through Kaiser Permanente. My wife is a mental health counselor. Seeking help is not weakness. You're not alone. My DMs are always open. 

If I can't help you I can help you find help. Please take care of yourself.  Now that us west coasters have our yearly fire season on top of pandemic and the shitshow in the White House everything just sucks.

[Image: hudson.png]