Create Account

S56 St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name: Sean Gatez
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Teleportation
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Scissor Sisters - Lets Have A Kiki
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Pineapple, Sausage, Jalapeños. and a few beers

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

1. Bořek Podlezl
2. yeah definitely
3. i think invisibility would be cool
4. probably mood by 24kGoldn
5. pepperoni and sausage

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes sir, if you're ready to drop your first round pick on me. 
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Flying
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? To give you a good answer I'd really have to think on this. Tell you what, I tell you once you draft me?
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I love sausage mushroom but I like all kinds of pizza. Veggie. Chickenbacon ranch. Buffalo chicken. Ham and pineapple. You name it. Love cheese sticks with a buttery sauce. I'm hungry now.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 02:20 AM by Arkz.)

Player Name:
A. Jon St. Ark, Goalie
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?
A. For sure! You're a team in transition, but oftentimes that can be the most fun time to join a team! Not everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon late, they want to help build. 
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?
A. Invulnerability, probably. Just seems like the one with the fewest headaches attached to it. Flight is a close second, but everyone says that. 
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim?
A. Well as a goalie, I can safely say that I've never thought about this question. Maybe All-Star by Smashmouth. 
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?
A. Cheese for sure, maybe some sausage or chicken on it. Def a protein. Probably no sides, need to focus on the pie. 

Player Name:
Jonathan Granström

If you draft me, sure!

Immortality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9WeUtK8jo8

My last pizza had tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple on it. I took some Trocadero with it.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Player Name: Vlastislav Malik
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? See: Are you interested in drafting me?
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Time-travel. Go back to THAT game. And just tell everyone to go home.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? That's a great question! I will have an answer....soon....maybe after the draft Wink
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Chicken, jalapenos, BBQ sauce. Pineapple if I wanna piss someone off.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Player Name?
Vincent Mietitore

I'm open to any team.

Teleportation.

Rangers

Depends on what pizza place I'm at. If I'm in NY it's plain cheese all day. Dominos or some other chain pizza place? Grilled chicken, and bacon.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

1. Anna Pontecorvo
2. Yes I am. I don't have any team preferences.
3. Probably an IRL speedhack, imagine being like the flash. Could be on vacation every day.
4. Something akin to https://youtu.be/6h2-XyVVOd4?t=70
5. Some different kinds of mushrooms cooked in greek olive oil with garlic and parsley, pour on the dough with no tomato sauce, and then have pecorino on top. Best pizza there is.

Player Name?
Farley Hank

I don't really have any preference for the team I go to tbh

Freeze Time, assuming our superpowers aren't tied to any form of logic.

The Czech national anthem because it's tight af.

The more meat the better. Bread sticks are also pretty nice too.

Player Name: Michael Scotch
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I am very interested!
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Super speed
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Deja Vu
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Usually just cheese sometimes pepperoni as well

Player Name:
Ren-Ekelemchi Shimizu-Okoli

Apologies, but I wish to return to the Raptors this draft.

3 comes to mind:
1. Creation
2. Accurate Prediction
3. COMMON SENSE (Deadpool can attest to this)

..............Dear lord, I go through songs pretty frequently. For now, RESO is feeling like playing: Bloc Party - The Marshals Are Dead ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grd5XkcyEv8+ )

Double Chicken, Bacon, Corn, Mushrooms, Red Onions & a BBQ base. Oh, and if possible, Fries with Piri-Piri Salt and either Sprite or a Cider.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Player Name: Victor Federov
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? The ability to fly, so I can travel the world freely!
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Drip too Hard
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Mushrooms and sausage, with a Moscow mule on the side

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread