Create Account

S56 St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospect Thread

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]

WELCOME TO SEASON 56!

Whether you're new to the SHL, new to simulation leagues in general, or have been here before, there are plenty of reasons why the St. Louis Scarecrows might be the right team for you! St. Louis is a pretty great team if you want to be active in the league. We have a friendly, supportive locker room and our team has a warm, dry sense of humor. We have very proud and vocal alumni, and we firmly believe in "the more, the merrier".
  Season 55 was a rough one for our team, for sure. We didn't fare very well in the regular season, and were swept in Round 1 of the Playoffs by Vancouver. Couple that with losing players to age, inactivity, and the SHL, and we're in a strange middle zone between our most active players growing into their second cap stage while we still have to build up some more before making a good Cup run.

That's where you come in! I know there's a lot of these threads to fill out, so I'll keep ours brief.

Player Name:
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim?
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it?

Please Feel Free to Contact Us on the Site or Discord at Any Time!
GM: @Capt_Blitzkrieg / Capt_Blitzkrieg#5089
Co-GM: @EricNCSU / EricNCSU#4481

Scarecrows Good Luck to All of You! We Hope to See You in the Locker Room! Scarecrows

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Player Name: Rude Sniff
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes, I played for STL my first go round and I'd love to come back.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Flying because I would love to explore the world on my own terms.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? The Dream by Thee Oh Sees
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I like the classics as well as less popular toppings. Pepperoni, cheese, pineapples, peppers, onions.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Player Name: Wen Baters
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Read minds would probably be the meta pick
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? get back - pop smoke is the banger of the summer and everyone knows it
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? A simple pep guy, i like getting cheesy bread and whatever soda im feeling, maybe a ginger ale

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 10:05 PM by Ruggsy.)

Player Name: Ruggs McOoooh

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?  Yes

What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? wait wait wait wait Ayyyyeee ayyyyeee WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I mean it depends what kind of pizza I want. As a new yorker I love me a plain slice. If I was gonna order dominos I would probably get one of the 2fer deals with a pepperoni pizza and a custom bread bowl. Alfredo penne with sausage but its terrible to limit yourself to one type of pizza

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Player Name:
Arsene Leclerc

about a 5/10, no idea about the team at all or who is on the roster or how active the LR is. I have no information on it all.

Invisibility?

All Star

pineapple, banana peppers, jalapenos, red pepper flakes, and I dip it in hot sauce, usually something like Franks, and drink beer usually.

Dwayne Gretzky
1. Yes, I would love an opportunity with the Scarecrows.
2. My superpower would be invisibility.
3. My goal song would be Rusty Cage by Soundgarden
4. Pepperoni on my pizza. No sides!

Player Name: Bás O'Bigbers
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yeah I've always thought they had a cool nickname. Previously played for Vancouver.

If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? I would choose the super power of never needing to sleep. Making the most out of life then.

What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? No Love by Death Grips

What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I'm a simple man. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and extra tomato sauce. Michelob Ultra too because my fat ass isn't going to be a complete degenerate.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Player Name: Jarmo Kakelainen (Playmaking LW)

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Of course!

If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Hmm. Probably something like Doctor Strange. Dimension altering and all that jazz

What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Something by The Hip.

What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I'm a pepperoni with extra cheese/extra sauce guy. Love a nice cold pop to go along with it as well!

Player Name: Jari Heikkinen

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Sure, I'll play for whoever drafts me.

If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Teleportation.

What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? Something annoying to upset the other team probably.

What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I like margherita pizza with some added bacon and italian sausage.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Player Name: tokkulu lakkamaa
Yes

Fuck bro I'd just wanna be spiderman

Wrecking bar by the vaccines

Tandoori chicken

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Player Name:
Pablo Salvatici

Not really tbh

Ability to fly

No More Parties In LA

All meat or the equivalent. Usually get a nice root beer along with it.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Player Name: Yanno Rosejac
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Goalies never mind where they play
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? x-ray vision
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? You asking a goalie......"flatline" sound effect
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? Meat lovers and always fries and pepsi

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Player Name: Freyja Hellström

Sure!

I think I would benefit most from having some form of teleportation powers. It would mean I would never be late again and could travel at a reduced cost/time frame.

This is the hardest question I have had to answer yet. There are so many good options out there. I will tentatively say Run the World by Beyoncé for now, as it's always fun to have female power anthem in the mix.

I am a fan of Margherita pizzas, as I find the combination of tomato, mozzarella and basil to be a really delightful experience. There is an elegance to the simplicity of it, and it stands alone very well.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: HKi05IH.png]

Player Name:
Robin Wright.

Yeah, sure! If you'll have me! I do bite though.

I would pick the superpower to make decisions with conviction.

This is actually probably the best question I've been asked. I think I'd like to have the Metal Gear Solid "alert!" sound effect as my goal song. Just over and over again.

I'm a meatlovers kinda simpleton. I do like cheese sticks on the side. Or Little Caesars CrazyBread.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Yes please
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? I want to summon the spirits of nearby animals to do my bidding.
What would be your personal goal song if we could introduce those to the sim? The national anthem of one of the countries nearby where my player's from, but not the right country and he tries to get it changed all year but nobody listens cause he's a 6'9" monster speaking Slovak or some shit.
What do you put on your pizza? Do you order any sides or drinks with it? I put the oil on the dough sometimes, sauce that shit up with mozerrella I don't respect most cheeses enough to spell them right, ricota, feta, that's ones easy, all of this on one pizza okay. Mushroom olive pepperoniers, and other good things like onion and peppers and crushed red pepper later and parmesean annnnnnnd shit like what is this shit called I am making youreadhile I try and think of what they are it's taking a while it's like. This isn't working I can't think of it but it's pizza man I put all that good shit on pizza why not. ignore sides or put them on the pizza, and drink water

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]