Create Account

Steve Harrington Leaves Home

Steve Harrington has not been on the Buffalo Stampede since he was drafted in season 53. After 3 seasons, almost 6 MONTHS, hundreds of TPE, a four star championship, a lot of disappointments, and a whole lot of shots Steve Harrington will be taking his talents out of Buffalo.

Steve Harrington career was spent doing what was best for the team, keeping his head down and earning TPE, adjusting his build as was best suited to help the team win, playing the minutes he was needed, the lines he was needed on, and taking the money that was available each season. Despite being a top tier playmaker in the league for several seasons, Steve Harrington turned down stacks of cash and other offers to stay in Buffalo, there was never really a thought of him leaving the team. Harrington has endured at least 1 GM, expansions, drama, cheating, heartbreak, no personal accolades that were happy accidents, terrible teammates, and some great ones.

Until today (actually like 2 days ago) Steve Harrington's biggest concern was getting taken in the expansion draft and having to play for another franchise. He was going to retire in puke green. Steve Harrington was nowhere near the verge of breaking the franchise record for the most points scored by an offensemen in Buffalo history, the crowning achievement of someone's career. However, today Steve Harrington was unsurprised to learn loyalty is not valued in Buffalo. While he was happy to be a cog in the machine for the entirety of his career, it has become clear he was used and taken for granted in Buffalo in recent times.

Steve Harrington had a blast throughout his time in Buffalo, but it is clear that the moment he was not a star player in the league and he disagreed with up and coming prospects or a GM, he was expected to keep quiet. Harrington has been easy-going for the entirety of his career and stands by any statements or opinions expressed. The last opinion Harrington will express in a Buffalo Uniform is a word of caution to future players that may find themselves in puke green and expect to see everyone treated equally, you may be surprised when you do not see it.

While Steve Harrington will not reach his 20 season, defensive points leader goal, and team legend goal. There is a silver lining, Steve Harrington shares the honor of having won zero challenge cups, none with Nikolaus Scholz or with Karlstrasse Scholz, an all time great for certain and an all time great in the making (@karlssens). Steve Harrington is honored to have even shared the same ice with these two great players, and and to have been able to call them his teammates for the majority of his career.

To all of my other Buffalo teammates, go fuck yourselves.

Everyone else, I have around a 900 TPE and I have a couple teams in mind already for whenever I'm allowed to open my DMs. When that time comes I'll hit them up and let them have the chance to entice me.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Alright now I feel bad that Karl is gonna get tagged so many times

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Yeah, fuck Buffalo.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

09-06-2020, 09:42 PMJNH Wrote: Yeah, fuck Buffalo.

@czechia

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Yeahthat

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

offseason drama is my favorite

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

ooh this should be fun

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

09-06-2020, 09:45 PMjfisherr Wrote:

@czechia

Yeah, fuck Czechia.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

.-. hi lime

Hi

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

09-06-2020, 09:59 PMFaelax Wrote: Hi
hi faelax

09-06-2020, 09:59 PMGrum Wrote:
09-06-2020, 09:59 PMFaelax Wrote: Hi
hi faelax
Hi Grum how you doin

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 10:04 PM by karlssens.)

09-06-2020, 09:39 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Alright now I feel bad that Karl is gonna get tagged so many times
I lol’d

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

09-06-2020, 10:01 PMFaelax Wrote:
09-06-2020, 09:59 PMGrum Wrote: hi faelax
Hi Grum how you doin
doing pretty good, just chillin atm on me computer. hbu?

09-06-2020, 10:06 PMGrum Wrote:
09-06-2020, 10:01 PMFaelax Wrote: Hi Grum how you doin
doing pretty good, just chillin atm on me computer. hbu?
Same thing here. Catching up on sports scores and chatting with the boys