Create Account

S56 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Nope, complete noob

2. I would like the cup

3. 8

4. Line Shooter, Pass first then get in position to take a clapper from the line. Offensive defenseman.

5. No idea, as this is my first time, i cant really answer this

6. I dont know

7. I dont know

8. https://imgur.com/fgk3fSo

9. Cycling, board games, vinyl,

10. nope

11.pineapple on pizza is perfect, especially if you add in some sausage and jalapeños

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

1. no this is my first
2. good locker room
3. 10
4. two way defenseman like victor hedman
5. i dont mind, whatever people tell me is the best to do
6. i havent done any yet but i can write some media 
7. i don’t know much about the game or how it works but im tryna learn and get as much help as i can so i can definitely help make your server active
8. there’s too many to choose from
9. hockey, football, gaming, working out
10. i can’t really think of anything else
11. fruit doesn’t belong on pizza

1. No this is my first. I have played FHM6 thought just solo, so I am familiar with that system and the stats/tactics. 2. Being in a close knit locker room I would say. 
3. I'll be realistic and give you a 7/8. I work and am a full time student(but my school is all online so I should be able to make it work lol)
4. I'm going to say Cale Makar/Quinn Hughes. I want to play on my offhand to be open for one timers and attacking the slot. My players standout skill is puck handling but he has a well rounded offensive skill set and is already a solid skater
5. I'll guess 3 but hard to say as this is my first time playing. 
6. I'm currently in school for web development and multimedia design. def not an expert at either but I have some experience with Illustrator and Photoshop (I prefer Illustrator at this point)
7. I believe I bring a good hockey mind into the locker room as well as a good work ethic. I'm here to have fun but I'm also here to make a name for myself and hopefully win a championship..8. Just a picture of Kirill Kaprizov.  So happy he is finally with the team.
9. I game quite a bit. I'm in school as I mentioned. Big movie, anime fan. Do some music recording but I am no good.
10. Anything else you would like us to know? Not really as of now. Feel free to hit me up with Questions.
11. Why would I change your mind? I like it too.

I remember, this team was aroubd when I was alive back than. Should draft me or you probably won't win a cup next season.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind and how long?  (Every sport matters)
A. I'm part of the ISFL, and have been since July '20

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
A. Close-knit locker room all day every day. Chasing cups is fun and all but winning (and losing) with friends is always better. 

3. How active would you be in terms of activity in updating or locker room? (1-10)
A. 8 or 9? Activity always, locker room most of time if I'm not busy with other things. 

4. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
A. A goalie. Right now Andrei Vasilevskiy is pretty dominant, lets go with him. 

5. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
A. I assume its going to be around 4 seasons. Not many teams will need goalies, and I'll need that time to bank my TPE. 

6. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
A. Media for sure. I want to be able to afford training without a sweat, and that means lots and lots of media. I'm not a graphics person, so I'll be working on the written side. 

7. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
A. With me you're going to get an active, max earning player at a key position. I like to think I'm easy-going and fun to be around, and I should bring a little boost of energy to the team. 

8. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
A. [Image: brad-marchand.png]

9. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
A. I'm a New England Patriots fan when it comes to football, so excited for the NFL to start. I'm also into gaming, mostly FPS and strategy games. 

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
A. Nope! But if you have any other questions, you can hit me up on Discord at Arkz#7018

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind.
A. I wouldn't dare. A person's pizza topping choices are their own, but I'm for sure not asking for a slice. 

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind and how long? (Every sport matters)
Just a Swedish Hockey League GM-league. Like 2 months now maybe.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Both, but no fun winning without a good group.

3. How active would you be in terms of activity in updating or locker room? (1-10)
I'd try for a 10. Can't lose out on that tasty TPE.

Something like grinder archetype. I don't know enough about NHL to compare to a player.

5. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
Depends on how well I do and how much I like the team I'm in.

I've not put out a lot yet, but I want to do enough media to always have a good bank.

A lot to the locker room, I always chat too much for my own good. I'll bring a lot to the team if you utilize me well.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...go.svg.png

9. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
Pretty much caught everything there. Play(ed) quite a lot of different games and play some guitar.

I'm the best prospect this draft class of course.

No. I had pineapple on the pizza I ate today. I support this.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

1. I've been around in the ISFL for just over 2 years and since I've been around in the PBE/GRSL.
2. Definitely prefer sticking to a close-knit locker room.
3. 7+
4. Brent Burns is a fair comparison at the the moment though I'm going to try to eventually become more two-way like Viktor Hedman.
5. I'll probably decide as I go, though it'll likely be decided by my SHL team's needs.
6. I'll likely write up some media once I'm more submerged into the league.
7. I'm pretty active in Locker rooms, so I can definitely add to a conversation or two.
8. [Image: c4c5d64.jpg]
9. I follow Football alot and I play RL and siege from time to time.
10. Not really any questions lol.
11. For flatbreads its actually not bad, though please keep it off literally any other type of pizza.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind and how long?  (Every sport matters)
Nope. Can't wait to get started!
I'm greedy, I want both!
10. I'm on Discord practically 24/7.
Matthew Tkachuk, Chris Kreider. Someone who drives the net, plays physical, scores goals. Defensively responsible.
A couple seasons sound good. That's something that'll fluctuate based on the team LR, etc tbh. Not rlly a set thing atm.
I don't really have any expertise in graphics, but I help out with some media stuff on Hockey Dynasty, so I'm excited to expand my experience there!
Active player, always around to ask/answer questions. Keep it light. Bare minimum: Leafs jokes for everyone Undecided

OH WAIT, MY FAVORITE?
A bit of basketball (Raptors), some occasional gaming. Spending time with family/friends in parks, BBQs, etc. 
Not really. Can't wait for the draft!
Hell yeah!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

This one

60% close-knit, 40% championships

No comparison, best of the best. a better henrik lundqvist

Till I'm needed in the SHL and/or my development is ready.

Media not at all, but I do graphics for fun.

Championships

[Image: txAC0TP7MDL8As0v_EFJefHN2Q9kv6_jkjQ3Iz5-...-p-k-no-nu]

Gaming

Nah

[Image: Qc29.gif]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind and how long? (Every sport matters) Yes, I have been in the SHL for a while!

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Winning Championships

3. How active would you be in terms of activity in updating or locker room? (1-10) 10

4. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Toews or Bergeron

5. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) 2, with the option of 3 if the team was still in win now mode and had the chance to win a championship.

6. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I do enjoy media with writing about the team and my player.

7. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? Activity and the ability to be a winner

8. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! Specters

9. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Video games and watching sports

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind. It's not good

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

SHL as been my only sim league.

Close knit LR. A good LR leads to better growth, which further leads to a better team and more chances to win a championship.

Aim to be at a 10.

Hmmmm....I guess having the mobility and puck handling skills of Shea Theodore or Miro Heiskanen. I'd say that's the closest I can come to.

As long as I can to win a Four-Star Cup. So 3-4 years

Ngl, wasn't my thing due to time constraints.

..............*shrugs* I'm an odd guy, but I like to say that I'm a decent guy to be with.

[Image: osPgFcAE-1280.jpg]

Lots. American Football, gaming, modding amongs others.

Appologies, but I intend to return to Raptors this draft. I've made it clear to others as well of my intentions.

Good for ya, pineapple on pizza can defo work.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle