Create Account

S56 Interested Prospect Thread

Knights  Knights  Knights

Welcome to the Kelowna Knights! I'm the GM. We're looking for new players to help us end our longest cup drought in franchise history :rip:. Below are some questions to help us decide who would fit in our organization. Feel free to answer as many as you'd like:

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind and how long?  (Every sport matters)

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

3. How active would you be in terms of activity in updating or locker room? (1-10)

4. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)

5. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)

6. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

7. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?

8. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!

9. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind.

Knights  Knights  Knights

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind and how long? (Every sport matters) I've been a member of this league for a good while, but I took a break since my last player.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I like to strike a balance between the two. Why can't I put forth my best effort on my player while also being a strong locker room presence?

3. How active would you be in terms of activity in updating or locker room? (1-10) 8-10

4. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Quinn Hughes

5. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) Whatever happens with my SHL team. I don't aim to rush my player, but if my team needs a player to step up immediately, I'll be there.

6. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I really don't like doing media, but I've done a number of long articles in the past. I'm not completely averse.

7. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? I'm not as involved in the discord scene as I once was, but I'm always a positive presence.

8. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! My profile picture

9. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). I'm a musician and I like video games.

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Nope

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind. I do too, no need to argue, let's get a pizza.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind and how long?  Very slightly, I played in a very similar hockey league for a month or two before it went on hiatus.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Locker room ofc. Whats a win if it doesn't mean something

3. How active would you be in terms of activity in updating or locker room? (1-10) 10

4. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) adam pelech pre the game that we are losing miserably as I write this 

5. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) max term, id rather go into SHL late at my full potential while also being able to help my SMJHL team at my full potential. Win/Win

6. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I expect to at least do a weekly signature at the least for base money. I have no problems doing media but id rather do graphics any day as I enjoy it. 

7. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? I'm a super active guy who's at least sort of interested in everything. If you are passionate about something id love to hear about it from you. Always staying positive is key

Took this last year against the panthers, one of my favorite game experiences ever

9. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).

gaming and music are big. I'm very into sim/strategy/management/puzzle games. But rocket league is always a mainstay. Love music and love listening to new music, but more then anything im a old school hip hop head. 

I like to photoshop stuff and am very interested in getting into the deeper parts of SHL such as management and jobs

As someone who lives in new york, as long as you agree that all the best pizza including pineapple pizza comes from new york then we are cool 

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind and how long? (Every sport matters)
I have been in this sim league for 4 years

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I'd love to build a close-knit locker room, but I'd be willing to bypass it to win. Essentially, I'd be fine with either/or.

3. How active would you be in terms of activity in updating or locker room? (1-10)
10 updating, locker room will depend on how much i enjoy talking to the boys but I'd like to guarantee at least a 5.

Victor Hedman

5. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
I'm going to leave this up to my SHL GM, i won't rush being called up or try and stay in juniors for as long as possible. Probably 3.

I will do media when necessary so I can afford everything I need but won't go out of my way to do it.

I can help the new guys out if needed, and I have consistently built extremely strong juniors players.

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fblackoutdallas.com%2Fwp-co...33694.jpeg]

I usually spend time playing games with the Steelhawks boys, when I'm playing singleplayer I'm a big ck3 and football manager guy.

I'd like to play for you guys!

Sicko

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

1. I dunno if EHM counts, but if it does then yes. Otherwise no.

2. I think a close-knit lockerroom is a key to winning championships. You don't win anything without a stable framework of leaders that know the club in and out and can help new players come to rest and optimise their performance.

3. I'd check in atleast every second day, as I've done as a dFA at Maine. Updates I do when I've got more than a few TPE to assign. So probably about 6 lockerroom and 8 updating.

4. I think Johnny Gaudreau is a good comparison, although maybe a bit smaller and even speedier.

5. I want to grow into more than an SHL benchwarmer before I take the step up. I'm not stressed to get there, and could consider a longer stay if it helps me develop into a better player.

6. Love doing them and want to continue making them.

7. A good mindset. I don't think I'm leadership material, but I'm going to be there for all occasions. I don't skip.

8. [Image: unknown.png?width=402&height=256]

9. Cars and a lot of beer Smile

10. Not really. Teach me to jerseyswap and I'll love u 4ever.

11. this is an attack on my country :(

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind and how long? (Every sport matters)
SHL for a few years, idk waters made me do some basketball one for like a few weeks.

locker room

update once a week or two if I have tpe to spend, and locker room is usually everyday a few messages here or there, not sure how much time I will have for the LR

Quinn Hughes ish maybe, not sure yet

Whatever my SHL club decides I guess, depends on how successful my player is in juniors

I do graphics and media once a season usually for double payouts just to help, not sure though.

Some experience with the league, some management background, some very minimal knowledge of builds and stats, and a lot of stupid posts in discord

[Image: xdKvvPgfiq8gQdAN6mGqmCaUfw2RAg_0SzoL2jr-...08672818f6]

gaming, f1, cooking

fuck samee

nothing wrong with that sir, as long as you got some hot peppers or something on there too.

1. I have been in the PBE & ISFL for multiple seasons.
2. I want to win, but I enjoy the camaraderie of a positive locker room, and would love to build a winning team together.
3. In updating, I would be a 10. In discord, I would be about an 8.
4. I want to build a Gretzky clone. The great one.
5. I would love to move up by my third season.
6. I may do some media, but graphics are not my forte.
7. I can bring a positive presence to the locker room, and my sarcastic wit.

[Image: orr_bobby_gal.jpg]

9. I enjoy disc golf, and rocket league.
10. Just that I am dedicated player, and would love to help the team succeed.
11. Pineapple is a fruit, not a pizza topping. Lime is a pizza topping.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind and how long?  (Every sport matters)
Yes. SHL for quite a long while now, off and on at least. SBA. Occasionally VHL. I was in GOMHL for a little while too.

The latter, but they tend to lead to the former anyways.

Probably a 7.

A speedy, puck-carrying defenseman. I guess I'll say Sam Girard but with a harder shot, since he's my render.

I imagine 3-4. The SHL is the goal but I don't want to go there before I'm ready to contribute to a team. It'll of course depend on my SHL team's needs -- I'd be happy to stay 4, but if I'm needed after 2, then I won't argue.

I like doing media. I'm going to give graphics a shot but I'm terrible at it.

A healthy amount of sluggish non-energy.

[Image: 636258566715819575-roy.jpg?quality=50&width=640]

Gaming and writing.

N/A

I like pineapple on pizza.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I've been on SHL, VHL, and GOMHL. I first joined SHL in 2017

LR by far

Solid 9

A JT Miller

Around 2 or 3

I like to do media when I can think of a good topic that I can really write about. I'm not a big fan of writing small pieces.

Im kinda funny

https://images.app.goo.gl/pEi2jGxLXi6NXwdR8

Gaming, dnd, music, soccer, computer related stuff

no

Me too

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Yes. All of them

A close LR is most important, but winning helps especially in the J.

like a 9

A Brayden Point or Nick Robertson sorta player. Smaller, can score lots.

3 seasons probably, maybe 4 depending on SHL team need.

Not a big focus. Might do a few graphics.

A bit of activity maybe idk

[Image: 542857508.jpg]

Gaming, watching movies, going for runs.

Not that i can think of right now

You're too far gone.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

No
Championship and good group
6-7
Carey Price??? If possible
don't know
media if not too hard to make $$
like a pot luck?
???
Mainly hockey and my little girl
no
too sour

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

I have not been in any other leagues previously.

I would prefer to be part of a close-knit group if I had to choose. Ideally, you can find a way to have both.

I believe I will be around a 7.5 in terms of activity.

Nimble scorer, along the lines of Datsyuk.

I have no strong preference for the amount of time I spend in the SMJHL.

I am working on writing some media currently, and hope to be able to that regularly. I do not have any experience with graphics.

I like to think that I am a friendly and open person that gets along well with others.

[Image: EUIo91BX0AAz7r4.jpg]

I casually partake in other sports, and spend a lot of my free time hiking, traveling and writing.

I don't think so! I am available for any additional questions if they arise.

Why would I wish to dissuade you from holding the correct opinion.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: HKi05IH.png]

I was in the SHL around S30-S40-somethin' as Kelly Rivet.

Being friends with people who want to be friends is the real treasure.

A center screener. Like if Ristolainen knew how to take draws.

I'm down to stay in the juniors for as long as ya need me.

I'll answer that question when I begin to run out of c-c-c-c-c-c-cash.

If anyone needs to talk to someone about their feelings, I'm down. I like to listen.

UH THIS?

I'm a big gamer. And I play bass pretty often.

I think it's important you know that my apartment can't have a BBQ. So I'm going to complain about that almost every day.

Okay, you'll have to go to sleep first.

LEO, GET OVER HERE. WE GOT A FRESH INCEPTION VICTIM.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Sure have, for about 15 years. VHL, original SHL, some other hockey ones that I don’t remember, PBE for a short while, and I’m in the SBA as well.

I love a close locker room. I’d rather fail with friends than succeed with enemies

Robert Thomas. Smooth skater with silky playmaking hands

2-3?

Media, I’ll do a fair bit for sure.

Good teammate. Supportive of teammates. I think I’m a funny guy, good conversation.

I play a fair bit of PlayStation. Love all sports.

Just that if you draft me I’ll be a good addition to the club and you’ll be getting a tpe loving SOB

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind

:barf:

Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind and how long? (Every sport matters)
I was in a rock paper scissors league if that gives you an idea
both ==
update 4.2 okay, and like between 6.9 +/- 5 f
No comparable, defensive forward
10, on a scale of your choice.
less brain cell activity than average, reduced gray matter
no such thing exists I'd just be linking nothing you know, nothing good
gambling? and jesus yeah no just kidding I like nature walks and well I don't go outside enough to say that really, but I like the idea of nature walks.
Lot's of questions here, remember to floss
The pineapple boils when cooked releasing hyrdocarbonized atoms into the pizza which might cause you to get diarrhea.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]