Create Account

Pep Talk (With Tommy Salami) Questions

Hey guys, the bank is getting low and a lot of things have happened in Edmonton and the league over the past little bit. If you have any questions for me or would like my opinion on anything, let me know! Feel free to ask about anything!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

hi thomas, first time question-asker here
if you haven't answered this question publically already, why did you step down as edmonton co?
do you think edmonton's potential losses this offseason will severely impact the team next season?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 02:49 PM by JamesT.)

1) Last season was a big all-in with the acquisitions of Bo Kane and Theo Morgan (both will be moving on from us now). How do you think the  Blizzard will fair this upcoming season with two predominant producers gone from the team? 

2) Who do you think will be the ones to step up their game this upcoming season?

3) How long do you plan on playing in the SHL with Tony Pepperoni?

4) Why the name "Tony Pepperoni"

5) Why do you think the Edmonton  Blizzard have been able to consistently make the playoffs for what seems like forever now

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Hey Tommy,
I’m izzy.. first time listener!

- In your opinion, which teams in the shl are the most well run and why?

Cheers!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

hi Tommy, first time listener, long time fan. who do you think will get co-gm job?

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I don't know if you can talk about this, but are there any free agents you're considering to replace the players that are stepping away this season?

There are a lot of great forward prospects in the system right now: Mazatt, Boom, Snoop, and until the expansion draft Carlos Brown. Will you be prioritizing defense in the next draft to balance that out or will it be best player available?

What's next for Tommy Salami after stepping down?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Hey Tommy, don’t know if you’ve recorded already or not, but here’s a couple of questions for you.

What do you see as the biggest change on the site since you were a rookie in S43?

What’s your biggest regret from your time as a GM?

If you could go back and draft one player that you passed on, who would it?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52