Create Account

Michael fitted starts go fund me

Its come to my attention that I cant afford my annual coaching at the moment so everyone is forced to suffer through another fitted media piece.
@TheHockeyist I nominate you to give me 50 percent of all future earnings since your such a kind gentle soul. I also demand that the shls one percent gib dollars because it is dee way. But seriously the FHN podcast will be here soon and it will be greater than anything that ever existed. The more i talk the more i remember I'm number 1 all others are number 4. Without me what would shl be? Probably a place for posers and weenys. Tampa fucking kills it and holy fuck that dynasty gone be bomb. Enjoy it now sucker's and cry when you can because fitteds time is upon us. Its recently come to my cerebellum that my skills on the ice shall soon have me seen as the anointed savior of the eastern conference. It's only a matter of time before I'm flying through defencses and shredding teams to shreds. Only 5 million more before I got enough cake to eat more cake. Without cake fitted has no reason to go hard. Tom fiddler is threatening me and trying to take my spot as captain I do not agree with this. This dressing room is only big enough for one NUMBER 1. fiddler likes ducks and everyone knows duck lovers suck. I'm also pretty sure hes a lizard person and drinks goat blood. That is all peasents catch me next week on the #cashmeoutside podcast and remember o doyle rules. Also that mrs Vaughn is a real piece of ass.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 05:28 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

#retired-Izzy will donate 400K to the cause...
https://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=5690

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

@Mike Izzy
1 of 93736527293 reasons your the goat

...Are you freaking serious? No. I will not split my income with you.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

If you guess a number between 1 and six billion I will donate my entire bank account

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

@SlashACM
4371.723 1/2

09-07-2020, 10:35 PMFitted2106 Wrote: @SlashACM
4371.723 1/2

oooo it was 5 billion

sorry i guess ill keep my money

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 11:22 PM by TheHockeyist.)

If you correctly guess the number I'm thinking of between 1 and TEN ZOMGILLION, then I'll give you my entire bank account.

Oh, I'm sorry. It was the square root of ln(sqrt(e^5)) multiplied by π ZOMGILLION. Didn't think of that one, huh?

Too bad, so sad.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

09-07-2020, 11:22 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: If you correctly guess the number I'm thinking of between 1 and TEN ZOMGILLION, then I'll give you my entire bank account.

Oh, I'm sorry. It was the square root of ln(sqrt(e^5)) multiplied by π ZOMGILLION. Didn't think of that one, huh?

Too bad, so sad.

You really got him man

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Very original too.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Michael Funded

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate