Create Account

S56 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 10:41 PM by SewingWithNancy.)

1. Goober-Patrol#0457

2. nope complete newb but excited to see how it goes

3. Line shooting defenseman

4. Colorado Avalanche

5. here to try and win

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

1. i have discord and i always have it open on my computer, zzzach#0528
2. no, this is my first one
3. two way defenseman
4. Minnesota Wild
5. i can’t think of anything

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? MSandeen4#2491 yes ill be active

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? Just solo play on FHM6 and a lot of franchise sims in sports video games.

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc? Playmaking Dman LD- Right handed I want to play on my offhand so I can be ready for the one timer and attcking the slot. Puckhandling is my best skill. 

4. Who is your favorite NHL team? Minnesota Wild

5. Anything you want us to know about you before the draft? Not really, running out of steam on these. Feel free to hit me up tho.

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?

I have discord. It is Sopath. I think I'll be decently active in the long run. I've found that I always have something come up but I mainly enjoy this stuff for the social aspect.

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues?

I've played SHL Before. About 3 years ago.

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc?

Pure Goal scorer. In the RP he's a bit of douche who's never really considered his teammates before. Kind of like Ricky Bobby in the first half of taledga nights.

4. Who is your favorite NHL team?

Colorado Avalanche!

5. Anything you want us to know about you before the draft?

Evok is a cool dude and QC has amazing branding.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 02:16 AM by Arkz.)

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
A. Yes, I have Discord and use it often. You can hit me up at Arkz#7018

A. Yes, I also participate in the ISFL

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc?
A. A goalie who hopefully is able to keep the puck out of the net. Focusing on rebound/reflex/glove/blocker right now, not necessarily in that order. 

A. Boston Bruins. I know, I know. 

A. I plan on being a max earning at the goalie position, and an active and integral part of the locker room. Happy to discuss more over Discord!

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
Far too active for my own good. Halkohol#1883

In a Swedish Hockey League GM-league.

Grinder, puck winner.

If I have to choose I'd say the Flyers.

Not that I know of right now.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Yes I am pretty active. heygortys#7488
Same as below. I've done EHM GM-league, but never done player side leagues.
I'm building a speedy winger on the left wing.
I don't really watch the NHL, but if I had to pick it'd be Tampa cuz Hedman is p sexy.
You'll have to write to me and ask, cause I could list a whole lot of useless information here but nobody wants to read that. The juicy details!

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
Yup, I'm in Discord. Working from home atm, so on it pretty much all day. leafs1997#8349
Nope. Can't wait to get started!
PWF that can drive to the net, play physical, skate, and score goals. Oh, and play defence.
I shall give you one guess. Just the one. Smile

I came over from Hockey Dynasty. Been active there for 8-9 months, helping out with extra stuff like media/rankings/stats. Looking to get started in the SHL!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

OMG iTz ViN#0211

Yes.

Goal scoring goalie.

Rangers.

Nope.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

I'm already pretty active on discord. My tag is Beebob#1764

I've been around in the ISFL/PBE/GRSL

I was first looking to create an more offensively built defenseman that strives at shooting from the point, though now I'm more interested in becoming a more two-way defenseman.

Lightning

Nothing really comes to mind tbh.

Sabremike01 #8449, I will be as active as I can be mostly every day!
This is my first league
Offensive Defensmen, point shooter more specifically, I wanna be able to contribute offensively and defensively
Buffalo Sabres

I'm new but very eager to learn! I want to be an asset on whatever team I join!

If drafted here, I'd say pretty active. Discord tage is: ProjectSaint#3114

None in anoth other Sim League, but I do have experience as this is my second player

A physical, mobile player before I branch out offensively or defensively (based on need)

*Viva Las Vegas plays in the background*

Apologies, but I wish to be drafted by the Raptors. I have unfinished business there which I wish to conclude.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

1. The locker room will be in discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? I am very active on discord. My discord is Serpe#9162

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? Yes, I have been in the SHL for a long time!

3. What type of player are you planning on building? Goal scorer, two way player, playmaker etc? Defensive forward that still can show flashes of offense!

4. Who is your favorite NHL team? Chicago Blackhawks

5. Anything you want us to know about you before the draft? I'm active and ready to win!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread