Create Account

S56 Maine Timber Interested Prospects thread

1. Two way defenseman 
2. no i hadn’t heard of it before i signed up for the league
3. i don’t know enough yet to decide so whatever other people tell me is best ig
4. i got a lot of spare time rn so can put a lot in
5. i spend a lot of time on discord so a lot, my user is zzzach#0528
6. dogs

1. I am trying to make a PP QB playmaking dman. LD - Right handed so I'm open for the one timer and able to attack the slot. Focus on a well rounded offensive skill set as well as good skating. will round out my d skills so I'm not a liability but offense/puck moving will be my bread and butter.

2. Yes I have FHM6 and love it. I've done sim franchises on NHL and Madden for years so I'm very much into this sort of thing.

3. Somewhere in the middle. Want to enjoy my SMJHL experience as well as make sure I am ready for SHL.

4. Top of the class. I would draft me if I were you. I have been very active right off the bat. After talking to a GM I have heard in season progression is less tedious as well so I fully expect to be very active.

5. I'd be active for sure. MSandeen4#2491

6. Cats or dogs? 

ooof. Both? Would have always thought dog person until I found my cat out in the board shed where I work. She was three months old and less than 3 pounds. She has been with me for like 3 years now. But my girlfriend's family has had a couple yorkies (one passed away this year) and I love them as well.

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?
Yeah I'm a pure perimeter scorer at the moment

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
Yes I've had some experience in the past. Currently playing it a little bit but I'm not super familiar with it.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I think I'd prefer to stay down where I can be good at something before moving on.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I'll probably be taking it a bit easier in the long run. I just like the social aspect of this stuff mainly.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
Tough to say before I know them. I'm always down for a game of Among Us, Jackbox, or whatever people play these days.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs dawg

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 02:00 AM by Arkz.)

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?
A. I'm building a goalie for my player, so hopefully someone who stops the puck from getting to the back of the net. Right now I'm focused on rebound/reflex/glove/blocker. 

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
A. Negative

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
A. No specific plans, I'll see what the team that drafts me has in mind. I full expect to need to grind for a while before hitting the top league, and that's okay with me. 

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
A. Well in my opinion if you're going to start something, might as well go all out. I want to be the best goalie in my class and the best goalie on my team, then the league, and so on. I understand that's going to take a good amount of time and effort, but that's my goal. 

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
A. Always down! Hit me up at Arkz#7018

6. Cats or dogs?
A. I'm a dog person myself, but have had cats in the past. Can't beat the affection you get from a dog, but cats are way easier to take care of. 

Grinder.

Barely.

I want to be the best player of course.

Looking to be that top of the class guy.

Far too much for what is good for me.

6. Cats or dogs?
Cats!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

A speedy winger. I want to be extremely good on the breakaways.
None, sadly. I think the site has given me the basics though.
I'm not stressed to reach the big stage. I want to develop and be able to take a spot in the SHL as a regular before I go up. I don't want to be a bench warmer in the league.
I have a full-time job which makes it hard to really work to be top of the class, but I'll dedicate time that's for sure.
I'm already in your LR after my DFA period! I'd probably increase my activity as I loved being in Maine. Smile
I'm allergic, but I love both.

PWF, can drive the net, play physical, and score goals. Defensively responsible.
Nope. I'd love any advice!
I don't really know the difference between the two in terms of activity tbh, but I'm going to say I'd like to make it up to the big leagues ASAP. That might change once I get a better idea of how long it'll take for me to improve my player to be SHL-worthy.
Working from home during COVID-19 means I'm on my laptop pretty much all day. Closer to top of the class than the other option.
I'm quite active on Discord for Hockey Dynasty. leafs1997#8349
6. Cats or dogs?

Cats.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Goalie

Not too much

Stay down until needed/development is ready.

Not top of the class, above mid tier.

Decently, and I'm already in there as alumni go raiders

6. Cats or dogs?
Lizards good to see my king emote is still in the discord server

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

1. At first I was pretty interested in creating a Line-shooter defenseman, though I'm now kinda interested in becoming a more two-way defenseman.
2. Nope, none at all.
3. I'll decide as go regarding moving up into the SHL, as my decision will factor in my SHL team's needs slot.
4. I can definitely afford to put in the hours, though I had a bit of a late start compared to the rest my class so I'll have some work to do before I'm close to the top.
5. I'm pretty active already on discord so I should be fine. My tag is Beebob#1764
6. Tbh I genuinely like both alot though I'm seriously allergic to cats so dogs gets win.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 02:09 PM by Beebob.)

1. At first I was pretty interested in creating a Line-shooter defenseman, though I'm now kinda interested in becoming a more two-way defenseman.
2. Nope, none at all.
3. I'll decide as go regarding moving up into the SHL, as my decision will factor in my SHL team's needs alot.
4. I can definitely afford to put in the hours, though I had a bit of a late start compared to the rest my class so I'll have some work to do before I'm close to the top.
5. I'm pretty active already on discord so I should be fine. My tag is Beebob#1764
6. Tbh I genuinely like both alot though I'm seriously allergic to cats so dogs gets win.

I am building an offensive defensemen, mostly a point shooter.
I only have experience simming custom leagues, nothing with character creation.
I want to reach the SHL when I am ready to, I don't wanna rush my development.
I can invest anywhere between about 5-10 hours a week so I'm hoping to be somewhere in the middle, or near the top of the class.
Sabremike01 #8449, and I can be online a good amount
6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs!!

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? Defensive forward, possibly a shadow

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) Yes, very minimal experience but I do have a ton of hours invested into EHM and I want to learn more about FHM.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Staying down for minimum of 2 seasons, with an option for a 3rd season if we feel like the team is still in a winning mode.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? It takes a solid commitment to not only have a good player but to be a good teammate as well.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. My discord is Serpe#9162. I am actively on discord.

6. Cats or dogs? Cats

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

A physical, mobile player as a base. I'll build offensively or defensicely from there.

I do own FHM6 and have used it, but not much good with it.

I aim to stay 3 seasons if we win the Four Star Cup or 4 seasons for that extra chance.

As much as needed to become a top player in the SHL.

I would be active there. Discord is: ProjectSaint#3114

6. Cats or dogs?
Hnnnnng (PS.exe refuses to decide)

At this point, I must state that I wish to return to the Raptors this draft. Apologies, but I have business I would like to finish back in Colorado.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle