Create Account

S56 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm sve7en, co-General Manager of the Carolina Kraken!

The Carolina Kraken fell just short of the Four Star Cup defense, securing the 2nd seed in the playoffs but falling in game 7 to the regular season champs and eventual cup winners, Newfoundland, in the semifinals. While we're graduating multiple stars to the SHL this offseason, Carolina has a known habit of reloading well with 3 cup wins in the last calendar year (7 seasons), and this season should be no different. To add to our winning sim culture, we have cultivated one of the most positive locker room attitudes and team experiences in the SMJHL. We are excited to start this new season with some new faces! You should be hearing from either me, our head GM (@FuzzSHL), or one of the members of our management team soon! Thank you for your interest in the Carolina Kraken!

Code:
1) What is your player name and position?
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused?
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord?
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 09:22 AM by 3lewsers.)

1. Dwayne Gretzky - Left Winger
2. Power Forward LW. Pass first, and offensive focused.
3. This is my first time in the SHL, but have been a member of PBE & ISFL for multiple seasons now.
4. I like when a team locker room post all of the TPE opportunities in a timely manner in a specific channel.
5. Yes, I am on discord and love a positive locker room.
6. 10 on site, 8 on discord
7. I believe winning is the most important, but I love building a winner together.
8. Yes, have played FHM for a few years now. Been a sim sports player for decades. (OOTP, Solecismic FOF, DDS, etc)
9. yes, a hot dog is a sandwich.
10. Terry Bradshaw is annoying, Terry Crews is a great guy and makes sense of things which many people cannot comprehend. Boo hoo.

1) What is your player name and position? Arsene Leclerc, LD
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused? playmaking D with an offensive focus, D mainly focused on breaking up plays as opposed to hitting and grinding.
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? A year and a bit I think since I was last "active" but I just finished my degree so I have a bit more time than before.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) im good, just some pings in discord when there are TPE opportunities would be nice to remind me
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I use it
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord? 7/8
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? close-knit group I think, i want the LR to be fun for sure, hopefully some success too though
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Not much, cannot bring myself to play it. UI is god awful.
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? no
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? don't have any thoughts on them at all

1) What is your player name and position? Jarmo Kakelainen, LW

2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused? Pass first, offence focused.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Nope, I've had two other players. Been about a year.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) All good so far!

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I do use it!

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord? Probably a 10

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? I think it's important to have fun over everything else. Keeps people active!

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? None

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? No!

Bradshaw was a great QB, thought he was funny in that movie with Owen Wilson too. Terry Crews is funny too but his stance on a few topics makes me smh a bit lol

1) What is your player name and position? Jari Heikkinen - Defense
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused? Mostly offensive at the moment. Puck-carrying, shooting defender who I hope to be able to fill one of a few FHM archetypes (rushing defenceman or mobile defenceman preferably, but he should be able to handle point shooter/etc)
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I suppose Will Windsor counts as an active player, but it's been a long while since I was legitimately fully active. Probably back to Karsten Kadinger's mid-career.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I should be good.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes.
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord? I'm aiming to be pretty active in both. Maybe a 7?
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? A good group is more important, and having a good group people want to join tends to lead to championships anyways.
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Only a little.
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? Sure.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? N/A

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Ruggs McOoooh Left Defense
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused?
omega defensive
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
yes
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
not really, the rookie discord/colorado locker room (where I've been uDFA) have been super helpful so I'm pretty caught up
I use it a ton
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord?
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
the latter, a win means nothing if you have noone meaningful to celebrate with
yea I've played a bit, I was more into EHM though
I'd say no, potentially an open faced sandwich. but is an open faced sandwich even a sandwich?

Terry crews is a prime example of a human I have absolutely no opinion on Terry Bradshaw in the slightest

Yanno Rosejac/Goalie
MVP
Yes first time
No thank-you
Its only my 2nd day and yes
6-7
Championship and good time
No
No
Who

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Pablo Salvatici, centre.

Sniper.

No.

I use it.

Like a 8-9

A good LR.

Not a ton

Sure

No opinion

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Wen Baters, D

Two-way D with a passing focus

no, 4th player. Haven't been genuinely active in a good year but all my players have been strong in juniors

All the time

10 on both, discord depends on how much i enjoy the LR

I'd be fine with either but I think the latter makes the former more likely

Not a lot

You could say it depends on who you ask

Fuck Bradshaw love Crews

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Tokkulu lakkamaa

I am a two way player so I'm trying to strike a balance between the two

It's been a while

No

Yes

Close knit group

I've played fhm4, 5, and 6.

Yes

Dont know who Bradshaw is but crews is cool

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Anna Pontecorvo, LW

I'm very offense-minded, considered a speedy winger. Want to try and become a breakaway artist.

Yes, it is. I do however have help from a person who's been here for a while.

Nothing right now, thanks!

Yes I do.

7-8 probs. I have a full time job which takes up a lot of my time, but otherwise I usually check in every evening atleast.

I think a close-knit group is key to winning championships. You don't win anything without a key group of players who invite and engage the rookies and bring them into the team, I think it betters development both on the ice and as a person.

No. I've played EHM, but not FHM, so I might have the fundamentals of a hockey franchise simulator down.

Well, yes, but no.

I don't really watch the NFL, but I know Crews from Brooklyn Nine Nine and I think he's hilarious.

1) What is your player name and position? Rude Sniff RD
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused? My player is a mobile defenseman. He is pass first and offensively orientated.
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I've been here before. It's been around a year or two since I put ny real effort into my first player.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I'm fine.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I do
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord? 7-10
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Both. We should all be aiming to contribute to a strong on ice product, but we should also all be aiming to create a positive and fun team environment.
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Not any real working knowledge.
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? It's an open face sandwich.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? I don't like Terry Bradshaw's mouth, and I'm unsettled by Terry Crews' pecs.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Freyja Hellström - LW

I selected the Dangler archetype. I have a clear offensive focus, and would say I'd like to be shoot first.

Yes, this is my first time in the SHL, and in sim leagues generally.

I think I've started to get the hang of things, thankfully!

I do use discord, though I am still adjusting to using it.

I will give myself a 7.5 as I work to be more active.

I believe that being part of a good group is far more important than outright winning.

I do not have any experience with FHM6

I believe that a hot dog can be classified as a sandwich, yes.

Terry Crews is an absolute treasure. I must confess I do not have strong feelings on Mr. Bradshaw.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: HKi05IH.png]

Robin Wright, Center.

Screener. I don't pass or shoot, I steal goals. And I'm really sorry for it.

I've been on the SHL for a while, but I've taken a break recently.

N/A

Snuffalupagus#5894

Let the good times roll! ALWAYS.

Nope. I have played EHM a bit, though. I believe they're similar?

What the hell is a hot dog?

I think they're two names of people.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

1) What is your player name and position? Zdanke Beranek LW
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused? Shadow, pass, defensive
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? 300 something days idk
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) please do my tasks and updates for me and pm them to me to post, okay?
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? never, maybe. yes
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord? 4.2
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? both equally
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? no
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do bee's have livers?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? not sure, and don't masturbate.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]