Create Account

S56 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 10:06 PM by SewingWithNancy.)

1) Sean Gatez - Left Defense
2) Line Shooter, Pass first then get in position to take a clapper from the line. Offensive defenseman
3) Newby here
4) Not really, just gotta use it a bunch and often
5) Already there. Goober-Patrol#0457
6) My team is out, so ill be craving hockey
7) I want that cup
8) no
9) Yes, and so are tacos
10) Bradshaw is a jerk and Terry Crews is a saint

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

1. Bořek Podlezl
2. Two way defenseman, haven’t thought about being pass or shoot first but would probably be pass first ig
3. it’s my first time please be gentle
4. no there’s been a lot of help in the rookie server
5. i got discord hmu zzzach#0528
6. 10 always 
7. having a good time together 
8. no i don’t know what it is
9. no it isn’t why would you ask that
10. fuck terry crews he’s been saying some dumb shit

Tom Fiddler

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

1) Matty Sandeen - LD Right handed playmaking D. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=109888 link to my first article giving a little backstory. 
2) I am an offensive minded D. More pass first than shot first but not drastically. Has a good shot as well. Puck handling is his standout trait. 
3) Yes this is my first time!.
4) I think I am doing ok on that front at this point. I know who to ask if I have questions Smile
5) MSandeen4#2491
6) I'll try to be realistic and not just say 10 automatically. I am a college student (although online) and I work a good amount. Being that I am on my computer a lot for lecture videos and what not I should be able to make enough time to be active.
7) Def more important that I have a good time with good people. But don't let that fool you into thinking I don't want to win. I am naturally a very competitive person and I will want my player to do as much as he can to help out the team.
8) Yes I do Smile got it ealier this year, was playing it earlier actually ha.
9) It's not not a sandwhich? I'd say if you consider a hamburger a sandwhich then yes it is one because they are both meat on buns and can have the same condiments on them.
10) Terry loves yogurt.

1) What is your player name and position?
Bás O'Bigbers LW

2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused?
Shoot first, heavy offensive focus

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
No I was a player about 3 years ago but went inactive after a couple of seasons

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Not at the moment.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Yes Sopath

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord?
5-6

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Close knit group

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
A little bit but I'm far more experienced with OOTP

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
Obviously

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?
Terry Bradshaw is very bald and his John Elway take is bad. Terry Crews is a cool guy.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

1. Farley Hank - RD
2. Point Shooter, so I'm pretty offensively focused right off the bat. I'm also more shoot first, though I can certainly make a clean pass.
3. Yep, first player in the SHL
4. Nope
5. Beebob#1764
6. 7+
7. For sim leagues I definitely prefer sticking to a close group.
8. No
9. Also no
10. Both are pretty cool dudes.

A. Jon St. Ark, Goalie

2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused?
A. The archetype that hopefully stops the puck from going into the back of the net. Right now focused on rebounding, reflexes, and glove/blocker

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
A. First time!

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
A. Since this isn't my first sim league, I was able to find things after a little while. Right now I should be good!

A. Yes, I do use Discord. Arkz#7018 

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord?
A. Discord would be like a 9 or 10. Site would be lower, maybe a 6. 

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
A. Good times all day. Win or lose, you're always with the same people. Nothing wrong with chasing cups, but the tough stretches are going to be extra tough. I'd rather win and lose with a group I enjoy hanging out with. 

A. Nope, though I am familiar with sim engines in other sports. 

A. Negative, it is a taco. 

A. Terry Crews is the superior Terry, though I'm down for this weird, borderline senile grandpa schtick that Bradshaw has started to use in the last few years. 

Jonathan Granström - C

Grinder. A passer. Focus on winning the puck back, so, defensive.

Yes, first timer here.

I think I got the hang of it, but thanks!

Absolutely. Halkohol#1883

Pobably high, a 7 or 8. I always get overinvested in things like this.

Both are equally important, but it's no fun winning without a good group.

Barely.

No doubt.

I don't know Terry Bradshaw but for Terry Crews I have only one thing to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2SlCja3zo

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

1) What is your player name and position? Vlastislav Malik, LW
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused? PWF, shoot first, offensive-focused but more like two-way
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Yes
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Where's the claim thread?
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes, leafs1997#8349
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord? 10
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Are you saying the Kraken don't offer both? ;D
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? No
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? Of course it is.....n't
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? Who dat? And he's k.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Vincent Mietitore, Goalie.

Definitely shoot first, all about those cross ice empty net goals.

I've been "inactive" for about a year. By inactive I mean I stopped updating my player but was still around locker rooms.

Nah.

Yes.

8 on site, 9 on discord (I'm always on discord just probs not in the locker room server).

Having a close-knit group of guys usually keeps me going longer term, but I'm all about winning baby.

Nope, I've dabbled in EHM but not FHM.

Yes

Same skin complexion.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

1) What is your player name and position? Victor Federov, Center
2) What is your player archetype? Are you pass first or shoot first? Defensive or offensive focused? Shoot first, defensive focused
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Been around in the SHL since S9, my most active player was my last one that has just been retired.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I have a basic knowledge of the rules but there may be times when I will seek out help regarding specific SMJHL rules as it has been a while since I have had a players in the juniors.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I use discord. Feel free to add me Serpe#9162
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in Discord? 10
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Winning
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Lots of hours logged on EHM; minimal on FHM
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? Are lefties smarter than righties?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? One's a great quarterback and the other one is great at making me smell good

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Ren-Ekelemchi Shimizu-Okoli - LD

I'm looking to be a physically based player, mainly around mobility. I will branch out based on need outside of this.

Nope, RESO is my second player, EVO only just retired in S55.

Welp, this ain't for me.

Yep, and my Discord is: ProjectSaint#3114

Unsure, due to me returning to uni among other things, but if I was to guess, around 7-8

Close-knit group, because without a good LR, there will be less growth and therefore less of a chance to win a championship.

I currently own the game, but I am not exactly that familiar with FHM6

Yes, but you're also a madman.

Bradshaw: Too young to know much other than Steelers QB
Crews: *Old Spice Chris Grin*

......its at this point where I will have to state that I intend to return to Raptors. Apologies, but I do have unfinished business that I want to finish in Colorado.............Also EVO is still salty over S50.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Michael Scotch Right Defense

Point shooter, shoot first, slightly more offensive focused
Yes this is my first season
I'm not quite sure how the banking section works quite yet and I'm not sure how to look at team's seasonal results yet but I feel both will come with time.
Yes I am on discord
Probably a 7-9 on discord and 5-8 on the site depending on the week
Close-knit group, if a team wins a championship and afterwards is blown up then there is no sustained success, if a team is close-knit they enjoy everything ore and are likelier to have sustained success in my opinion.
I mostly use FHM6 to sim custom leagues so I am not very experienced.
Not in my opinion

I like Terry Crews as an actor, no thoughts on Terry Bradshaw.