Create Account

S56 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Minnesota Wild
2. i’m a nice guy who wants to learn and help any team that drafts me
3. can’t think of anything but if there is anything specific then lmk
4. zzzach#0528

1. Favourite NHL team? MN WIld
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? Best I love hockey, I have experience with FHM6 and I have a good plan for how to build up my player. Hockey is getting smaller and quicker and you need some skill on the back end. Draft me.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Nothing comes major comes to mind(running out of steam on these, thanks for the short one)
4. Your discord ID. MSandeen4#2491

1. Favourite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche

2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?
Because everytime I score a goal we will celebrate on the bench with a pint of Guinness Ireland Ireland

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Well I'm in the process of trying to get into grad school

4. Your discord ID.
Sopath

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
A. Boston Bruins. I know, I know. 

A. You're going to get a max earning goalie who is going to make your locker room way better. The teams that don't draft me will be wishing they had. 

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
A. This is my second sim league, I also participate in the ISFL. I'm looking to build a goalie in this league, and understand I'm going to have to pay my dues in the Juniors for a while before getting called up. I try to be as active as I can, both on the site but especially on Discord. 

4. Your discord ID.

A. Arkz#7018, hit me up!

1. Favourite NHL team?
Not really NHL but if I have to choose I'd say Flyers.

I'm the best prospect in this draft class of course.

Read above answer.

4. Your discord ID.
Halkohol#1883

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

1. I don't watch any NHL, but I think the Lightning would be my pick if I would cause Hedman is a sexy beast.

2. Because I will be a good LR presence, and I will make your team score on all of the breakaways. Goalies might as well just leave the net when I'm free.

3. I'm a speedy winger, which means that if you want a boost to the speed and intensity of a line you can slot me in and I will immediately level up the game on the ice. That's what I want to do - at least.

4. My ID is heygortys#7488 and I'm on the MTG server if you want to DM easily.

1. Favourite NHL team? One guess. Just one. You'll get it.
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? I'm going to be active. I've been active on Hockey Dynasty for 8-9 months now, helping out with stats/media stuff as well. Community draws me in and I've heard SHL is a great one!
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Nothing much. Can't wait for the draft!
4. Your discord ID. leafs1997#8349

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

1. Favorite NHL team?
Rangers

Idk, why should you?

Nothing I can think of.

4. Your discord ID.
OMG iTz ViN#0211

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Lightning

I'm a pretty consistent earner, and you won't have to worry about me going inactive.

Nothing really that important tbh.

4. Your discord ID.
Beebob#1764

1. Favourite NHL team?
THE VEGAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDEN KNIIIIIIIIGHTS

Apologies, but I intend to return to Raptors this draft.

.............I do too many things and wish that I could make the days last longer than 24 hours. Sometimes.

4. Your discord ID.
ProjectSaint#3114

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

1. Favourite NHL team? Chicago Blackhawks
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? Active and knowing what it takes to be a winner
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Never thought I would have a chance to play for a team located in Newfoundland
4. Your discord ID. Serpe#9162

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?

Lets.Go.Blues

Bc I’m a heart and soul type of player. Physical forward with sneaky offensive skill. I will make it tough on our opponent night in and night out. 

Hockey, MMA and Football are my life. I’m eligible to be signed in a matter of 8 or 9 hours so give me a shot to prove that I’m the type of player that any team would be happy to have and hate to play against.

4. Your discord ID.

jonnysauce22#6184