Create Account

S56 Armada IP Thread

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Tokkulu Lakkamaa, RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Twf getting them fucking MAD POINTS

Covid has me getting many hours free

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Aleks#7777

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

Johnson is a stupid name, I'll go downrep rn

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Yes

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Me

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Well how handy it is
Ultra defense, with speed and some passing. Speed to keep up with the other teams fastest, passing to stay viable on offense

a lot

absolutely, I love discord. Ruggsy#7042. One of my favorite parts of this whole league

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
You'll have to ask my agent about that

Yea absolutely even if you wanna have a good chat just for the shits I'm down

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Pablo Salvatici - C

Mainly a sniper, but not a complete liability on D.

like 6+ idk

you already have my discord

@Gwdjohnson might be the worst person I've ever met. He's just such an unlikable person and it's amazing you guys keep him around.
[Image: 8ANqWL7.png]

yes

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Yanno Rosjac/Goalie
MVP
2-4 hours
#9053 but only used it a little with this being my 2nd day
???????
Sure always a pleasure 

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

secret

good player

discord is a terrorist organization

@Gwdjohnson can sniff my ass

if you message me i'll kill you

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Big Daddy Chad Bork Lazer. Position: Simp Crusher

B A L A N C E D

Dickflexer9000#6969

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

@Gwdjohnson is a bad person first and foremost because he is a Rat. Secondly he thinks he can play god with milestones and capping the Chad's of SHL earn the TPE they deserve.

Slide in my DMs bb

[Image: lazer2.png]

Linked, but Arsene Leclerc LD

Eventually playmaking D good on the PP, but in the short term might be building up other things to be a depth D while earning.

Something like 10-20 probably, I work full time and have a couple other hobbies and things I like to do, so SHL usually fits into my time off pretty well.

im already in there

@Gwdjohnson yikes

Can hit me up on discord if you have anything specific
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 09:37 AM by AnnaH.)

Anna Pontecorvo, LW
I'm hoping to be a breakaway artist, finding the small pockets of ice that others can't see and make a break for goal. I think my player is capable to that with it's speed.
I try to be as available as I can, but as I work full time and have a schedule where I'm out and about a lot I can't really say a number. But I'm around p much every evening.
Yes I do, frequently. heygortys#7488
@Gwdjohnson u suck bro
Ofcourse, doesn't matter if it's on discord or on here. Alles gute.

1. Dwayne Gretzky - LW
2. Great passer, and a solid shooter
3. 6+
4. Yes, I use discord every day (I am in PBE & ISFL) - TheZodiac#8707
5. I don't know who @Gwdjohnson is, but I know when I met my wife I didn't meet Ass for a pint.
6. yes, feel free to contact me. thanks.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?: It is linked in my signature.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?: I want to be a mobile puck moving defenseman capable of a strong pass.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): Plenty enough to build a strong player.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID):I have it and use it. ElDuderino#4703

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint"): No comment.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know): Sure!

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Jari Heikkinen - Rushing D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Smooth-skating, puck-carrying, offensive defenceman who will eventually become more two-way.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It varies, but enough to update and chat at least.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) I do, I'm in way too many servers.

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") I don't know who that is tbh.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us): Sure.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Freyja Hellström - LW

I am hoping to build an offense focus with plenty of scoring skill.

My time varies from week to week, but I usually have at least 5 hours of workable free time each week.

Yes and yes, I am Calliope#9190

5. Why is Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

I am not familiar with @Gwdjohnson personally, and as I only associate with good people, this shows that he must certainly be terrible. One should always meet Ass for a pint given the opportunity.

I am happy to be contacted for further questions!

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: HKi05IH.png]

Hanke’s Spride - RD

LI’m hoping for an offensive style of play but to also not be a slouch while playing defense.

3-5

Yes to both. My discord ID is Jables#4792

He scuffed my sneakers.

Yes, I’ve heard great things from people about your team/LR. Definitely interested.