Create Account

S56 Armada IP Thread

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?: Robin Wright, Center, Screener.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?: I'm hoping to join a crew with offensive defensemen and tip in their shots. I'mma steal everyone's goals.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 69.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID): Snuffalupagus#5894

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint"): They're not a bad person. I like them a lot! @Gwdjohnson.

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know): I like to talk to new people! Hi, I'm Snuffalupagus!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 06:56 PM by TheFlash.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Jarmo Kekäläinen, playmaking LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Speedy Playmaker. Open to anything though

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

I’m online a bunch.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Sure do, bluesflash#4587

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")

Hope that works. He’s a good dude though I’m sure

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Of course! Anytime

LW alright

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Defensive forward, penalty killer

6-9

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Maybe alright idk

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint"
He's good I think

6. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yes no, yes, no no yes. Maybe maybe, alright. Yes. No. up to you okay?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

1. Sean Gatez - Left Defense

2. Pass first then get in position to take a clapper from the line. Offensive defenseman

3. about 6

4. Goober-Patrol#0457

5. @Gwdjohnson vacuums his lawn

6. Yes

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

1. Bořek Podlezl
2. i used a two way defenseman to create my player so that would be how i want to carry on ig
3. 6+
4. i have discord it’s zzzach#0528
5. @Gwdjohnson is bad because you told me he’s bad and i listen to what I’m told
6. i’d be cool with that

1. Matty Sandeen - LD - Right handed playmaking D
2. I imagine my player as a Cale Makar/Quinn Hughes type as a smaller skilled quick d. I hope to quarterback a powerplay but will likely not be a big penalty killer. Will I want to be an offensive mind D I WILL NOT neglect defensive improvement. I already bumped up my positioning and defensive read. I wanted to start out with good Offensive and skating skills and I now plan to round him out a bit.
3. My free time varies a lot. I work 30 hours a week and am a full time student although my school is fully online. So I am on my computer a lot and should be able to make time.
4. MSandeen4#2491
5. @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b]  is a bad person because he def hasn't given me a reason to think otherwise. 
6. Yes feel free to reach out, I've already talked to a couple GM's Wink

1. Farley Hank, RD - Point Shooter 
2. I'm just at the moment trying to create an offensive-minded defenseman who's not totally clueless on defense
3. 6+
4. Beebob#1764
5. @Gwdjohnson abused the circle change meta in the PBE
6. Yeah sure, I'm around anytime.

A. Jon St. Ark, Goalie

A. Hopefully the style that stops the puck from going into the back of the new. In a more serious note, not looking to start right away as I know I have to build up the TPE and the reputation. 

A. 10 hours I guess at the moment? Plenty of time to max earn and crank out some media. 

A. Yes, very active on Discord. You can find me at Arkz#7018 and always happy to talk. 

5. Why is @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] a bad person? (Make sure you tag @[b]Gwdjohnson[/b] in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
A. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? I mean you might as well ask why the sky is blue. Its just in their nature; their very bones. 

A. Absolutely, hit me up in the forum or on Discord! Always happy to chat. 

Jonathan Granström - C

A gritty, puck-winning play where I get in the opponents faces.

Depends but I can usually create one or two extra hours if needed. Generally I can spare at least 2 hours per day that has nothing planned.

Absolutely! Halkohol#1883

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint")
Uhh, I mean, why isn't @Gwdjohnson a bad person?

Yes, please give me attention.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 01:05 AM by leafs1997.)

Vlastislav Malik, LW
PWF that plays physical, drives to the net with superior speed, can pot some big goals, and plays responsible defence.
Grad student working from home, the real question is: When am I not free? (For real tho, 2+ hours per day - multitasking).
leafs1997#8349
@Gwdjohnson what'd u do?
Yup!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

It's in the siggy but Vincent Mietitore, Goalie.

An absolute mad lad of a champion.

OMG iTz ViN#0211

Don't know em so I ain't gonna judge em.

Sure.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 01:05 AM by leafs1997.)

Please disregard.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 12:44 PM by Serpe x 13.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Victor Federov, Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Defensive minded, shutdown center

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) A lot

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Very active, Serpe#9162

5. Why is @Gwdjohnson a bad person? (Make sure you tag @Gwdjohnson in your response. Special consideration to people that post proof of down repping gwdjohnson with the comment "didn't meet Ass for a pint") Bad person? I think that is still up for debate to see what happens after the upcoming draft!

Feel free to reach out and contact me!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Bás O'Bigbers, LW

Pure Goal scorer.

3-4

Sopath

@Gwdjohnson puts his pants on left foot first like a filthy heathen

I would be please do. Prospect CK3 game?

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Ren-Ekelemchi Shimizu-Okoli - LD (Can play RD)

RESO's aim to to have a mobile base, before braching out based on need.

Honestly, I don't know. I'm heading back to uni, so time will be limited. However, I am available to pop around and I do aim to grind with RESO

Yesp, ProjectSaint#3114

Gabe is a asshole who stole my flow. THAT'S RIGHT, HE STOLE MY MOJO AND I'LL FOREVER HATE HIM FOR THAT.

I'm sorry, but I do intend to return to Raptors. Whilst Anchorage may be cool, I have business in Colorado which I want to finish, so I don't intend to return to anywhere else but Raptors

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle