Create Account

The Simulation Hockey League, but it's written by Michael Fitted
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 08:48 PM by Lime.)

DICSLAMER: the article that ur gonna read was writen by me THE micheal fitted when told to write about the hockey stuff i wrote this shit exactly as it is fuck the haters grammer and cohareance cross me and expect to get slapped 

at the last part of the season we were gonna do stuff like shit for cool guys tryna get in the big leagues you know like this is the last part of the regular season we gonna goin big or goin home like dont fuck with tampa u know we the real steel but we got some new boys that needa get used to this shit first like baby steps n shit.

the future of the league like the draft where all the baby fitteds come from is just starting, and at the start we goin straigt to the first round all gas no breaks lets go gonna qualify for a pro hockey league like the NHL. then u gonna figure out if u a big dog leg tamps or a small weenie little fuck like puppypack or the AHL or NHL or MTV or CNN or DVD or both
this is wtf is going down kids so listen to papa fitted u gotta read the NHLA and learn all that good shit to make it super easy to get and know what we up to. know all the shit the similaton hockeyt league has been doin tryna do hockey in the canadia, american and europa.

NHL league in which the fat cats not trella get rich in champons hockey based on how based ya boy fitted and his crew are using APBA shit and trade their souls with the devil n shit. the pacifier hockey league with HLS2, the CHSDGDSGL, which consists of 4 losers: the vancouver fish, manhattan mad, toronto busts, and vancouver dumbfish again. not losers include the MONTREAL MILITIA/CAROLINA KRAKEN GOAT TEAM FUCK THE HATERS BACK2BACK CUPS U FUCKIN WISH U WERE ME. a team - from - team lookin at the pacitfnc hockey league and its league in mini soda with the H L PS2.

the APBA hockey league founded in the before time has 12 teams and is tryna stimulate a hockey league iin the USA and canda. we gotta big money thing that does a lotta other things like celery cap manage, player celeries, team bonuses and player contracts. the NHL league for serious dudes who wanna play fake hockey during real hockey winner season, with dolla dolla bills yall given to the elite dynamic duo on top and the small guys

the game is super fancy shit that has been the real shit since inception came out in 2010. the game is super fancy shit, the start of it was a like the imporatnt part in the good ol 90s.

the game is super fancy shit that has been the real shit since inception came out in 2010. the game is super fancy shit, the start of it was a like the imporatnt part in the good ol 90s.

shl is top shit fuck other leagues yo if u aint shl u aint shit, this the best way to play hockey and u can bet ur ass im gonna kick it if u mess with tampa CHOMP CHOMP BITCH. this is for real all the his a nd lows of hockey all that shit making it more exciting than real life cuz this is fuckin real life you heard it here first tell em mike fitted sent ya. but u konw tampa the underwaterdogs so i bet on em to win all the time like 10 20 30 500 dollars on the over and guess what haters we fuckin beat the over none of u had the fuckin stones to belive we could do it and whos laughing now all the way to the bank praise trella

if u wanna start a hockey league dont just play league of legends u cant handle hockey play league of legends league. if u really wanna get involved then u got guts kid i like that maybe u make a good waterdog one day we got picks dont worry we can pick u up if we want to. this league is definintely rated m for michael fitted tho so beware stay sharp keep on your toes
u can compete with like 300 players from ohio and join other nerds who spend way too much time on this shit like if u see someone with a littleton they got no life guaranteed 
play league of legends

SHOUTOUT TO FIDDLER THE DIDDLER i love u man ur my homie for life. fuck other leagues and electronics and shit i dont even own a computer i write this shit through pure fuckin willpower and post it with my mind. some of u wondering who gonna be champion next season well ur dumb as fuck i can already tell u its gonna be tampa yall dont listen thats why u hater and im greater. the shl gonna take over the nhl someday i swear eveything i say comes true. what the fuck is a Keeperliga

edmonton losezard, the bc hockey league was founded a million years ago as a fantasy

the game does fhm shit cause fhm does what it do u know fuck u listen to what i say.im the most established shl player ever im a household name ur gramma knows more about me than she knows about u.u can design ur own team like take em from 0-50 to 9 challenge cups in a row we doin that one right now bet cuz tampa gonna be the biggest name in sports in about 5 minutes set ur alarm so u dont get alarmed when we take over. theres a lotta shit u can do with ur player but u will never be a fitted or fiddler or cuddles but u can try

consider that im a perfect fuckin human being, and and the real world cant handle me cuz i never go down not ever im a fighter

graders please give all of the money to michael fitted

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Quality content

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

you know how I know this is real? He mentioned my name.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I am so fucking happy I'm making my girlfriend read this tonight!

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

PLEASE make an English->Fitted translator

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

this is one of the best things i have ever seen

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

the cup has unleashed peak Lime

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

09-08-2020, 09:10 PMDuff101 Wrote: PLEASE make an English->Fitted translator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qeY0mIn1K0

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Gold

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-08-2020, 08:42 PMLime Wrote: some of u wondering who gonna be champion next season well ur dumb as fuck i can already tell u its gonna be tampa yall dont listen thats why u hater and im greater.

this has me fucking rolling rn

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Funniest thing ever produced

[Image: 336.jpg]