Create Account

S56 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. Goober-Patrol#0457

2. Line Shooter, Pass first then get in position to take a clapper from the line. Offensive defenseman. With the Avs out of the Cup, im gonna be thirsty for hockey. I plan on being active

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? So far so good, its a tad confusing, but ill get the hang of it

4. Just very interested in how all of this works. Wanna participate.

5. From Denver Colorado, work in structural engineering, into cycling, board games, and hockey

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

1. i do use discord, zzzach#0528
2. two way defenseman and very active
3. i’m very new here (joined 2 hours ago) but it’s been great so far everyone has been really chill and fun to talk to
4. somewhere where i get to play and a good team server to join. the stronger the emote game there the better
5. i started college last month but doing remote learning. i watch a lot of hockey and football and workout and stuff too ig

1. Yes, MSandeen4#2491.

2. Building a smaller skilled quick offensive minded d man. He is a LD who is right handed (plays his offhand to stay open for the one timer and to help attack the slot quicker).
Plan to round out my defensive/physical skill set but wanted to be strong offensively and skating right off the bat. I plan to be quite active. Been very busy since starting last night.

3. Loving it, never done anything quite like it.

4. Just want a fun experience with some guys that love hockey. Hoping to get to play a role that suites my player, like power-play quarterback (although I know I might not be in my ideal role right away). I will work to make myself not a defensive liability so you can have me out making plays without constantly risking a breakdown.

5. I am in school for web dev and multimedia design, I also work at a Menards. Love hockey. I appreciate all sports but at this point I'd say I only truly LOVE hockey. Big gamer in general as well.

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

It is. Sopath.

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

Pure Goal Scorer. I'd like to keep it consistent to who the character of Bás is, which is kind of selfish and largely skates to positions where he can scores goals and plays little defense. However I can round out the defense over time.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

Recreate here. Honestly I was just bored and I remembered this was fun a long time ago.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?

I'm only posting on teams I have an interest in playing for so yeah I'd like to play for Colorado!

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?

I'm in the process of getting into law school so I'll likely get busy sometime around November and then really busy a year from now. I like reading fantasy novels. I play mainly Competitive FPS games like CS and Valorant, Sports management games (FHM), and Grand strategy games like CK3

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 01:13 AM by Arkz.)

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
A. Very familiar with Discord and love to use it. Username is Arkz#7018, hit me up with any other questions! 

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
A. I'm a goalie, Jon St. Ark. I'm looking to build a player that stops the puck from going into the net, but right now focusing on reflexes/rebound/glove/blocker. 

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?
A. New user, but enjoying it! Folks have been very friendly and the systems aren't too difficult to pick up.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
A. I'm looking for a fun, supportive locker room. I don't need to be chasing cups right out of the gate, its more important to me to be with folks are a joy to be around win or lose. With that, the players and cups will come in time, but you need to have the locker room chemistry first. 

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?
A. Work full time, and with quarantine going on and working from home I have a fair amount of side time to devote to sim leagues like this one. I do like to game, mostly FPS and Strategy games. Looking forward to the new Star Wars: Squadrons game that's coming out in a few weeks. I'm a Boston sports fan (I know, I know), but I follow hockey and football first and foremost. I also check in on F1 from time to time, but those races are so early in the morning I don't always watch live. 

If you have any further questions for me, hit me up on the forums or Discord!

1. I'm usually always around on discord, Beebob#1764
2. I'm trying to build a more offensively-talented Defenseman with talents in both passing and shooting from the point.
3. I'm pretty much new to the SHL and I've been enjoying this far.
4. I think a fun locker room is always a plus when it comes to sim leagues.
5. At the moment I'm a full time student, and for hobbies and stuff I enjoy running, all sports though I mostly just follow football and hockey, I also tend to follow the competitive scenes for Rocket League/ Siege.

I'm sure you already know this, but still. Halkohol#1883

Grinder. Very active.

A lot, had a great time as a DFA in the Raptors.

A fun time meeting new people and winning games.

Uni, studying economics. My weird hobby is chatting hockey on discord every day. I play most games but probably main focus on strategy games. I enjoy most sports in some way, but hockey is the most interesting.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Yes, leafs1997#8349

I want to build a PWF that makes opponents pay physically, drives to the net, and gets goals. Oh, and defense isn't optional. I plan on being active multiple hours a day.

Liking it so far! Its definitely a bit of a steep climb to start off, but it starts to come together. Can't wait to get drafted and get some games in!

I really believe community is what keeps people interested in games like these. I'm told SHL has a vibrant one, can't wait to build some rivalries!

I'm a grad student in Toronto. I play a bit of arena ball hockey in addition to playing Hockey Dynasty. Of course, watching the Leafs cough up leads and the Raptors be an actually good team is fun. Besides that, just the usual stuff I guess.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

OMG iTz ViN#0211

Super star goalie tbh, and pretty active.

Long story, but it was time to come back.

Sure, I'm not against joining any team really, mostly looking for a fun active team.

Work full time, play games in most of my free time mostly FPS, survival, and RPG games

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? I use discord! Add me Serpe#9162

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? Defensive forward that can be trusted to play in high leverage situations

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? I wanted a fresh start and I have always enjoyed my time in the juniors with my previous players

If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors? Never played on the Raptors before!

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? I graduated college in May and I start working again towards the end of September. I like to play video games, sports and shooters. I always watch sports

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Certainly: ProjectSaint#3114

I aim to build a physical and mobile player, but from there, I can

I just wanted a player to grind hard from the start, and to avoid missing on TPE.

I wish to return to the Raptors. I want to get this team a cup, and I aim to do so here.

Good ole uni student with too much things on his hands, such as American Football, Reddit modding, D&D and other things.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Yes I am on Discord, Sabremike01 #8449

Offensive defensemen, a point shooter mostly, fairly active

This will be my first season I am very excited!

I am looking forward to competing in a league and having fun while doing it and hopefully meeting some cool people along the way!

I work part time, go to school full time, and I enjoy hockey, football, and am trying to get into Ultimate Frisbee! I usually like playing Left 4 Dead 2, Mario Kart Wii, and other Nintendo/RPG games!

My discord is roamus#0013

I would like my player to be a LD that can have a great offensive upside with fast counter attacks. I am still figuring out what and how this site works so once I get the gist of it I will be more active. 

I am a new user and I am enjoying it so far, people are really helpful and that surely helps to make me confortable.

I am looking for a great community to build my player into.

I am working full time away from home(no wifi) which is the main reason I can not do media submissions. No weird hobbies.
I play volleyball, badminton, spikeball, golf and I just started running.

I am glad to be a part of this beautiful team. I am looking forward to playing with you

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2020, 04:03 PM by jonnysauce22.)

Absolutely jonnysauce22#6184

My players name is Casey Outlaw. I’m a RW who’s a Punishing Forward. I’m a physical, heart and soul type of player with some sneaky offensive skill and plenty of chirping to go around. I expect to be on everyday.

I’m brand new but I think it’s a really fun idea. I’m still working on learning how this all works but I’m enjoying it.

I want to have a realistic career as a player. The NHL 20 career modes are fun but there aren’t real GM’s, coaches or players. 

I’m 25 and I work full time. Outside of hockey I’m passionate about training/watching mma and kickboxing. I also love football. Those 3 sports are pretty much all I think about all day.