Create Account

[FFMAN] Draft Preview: Teylora Petrov
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 10:34 AM by Mediocre_Fred.)

[x2 Draft Media 487 Words]
Draft Preview: Teylora Petrov
Written by Mediocre_Fred for Fred's Fantastically Mediocre Analytics News  What's this?

Welcome to the first edition of the Draft Preview brought to you by Fred's Fantastically Mediocre Analytics News. This segment aims to give important* information about players eligible for the upcoming Simulation Hockey League draft. These analyses will give you factual** information in great detail*** and will hopefully allow you to better understand these prospects. And without further ado, here is the analysis of Teylora Petrov (@"Panda").
And here we have one of the many Petrovs up for grabs in this year's Simulation Hockey League draft. I don’t know what they feed them over in Russia, but whatever it is, I need to get it for my kid! When Teylora Petrov walks in the room, the first thing you’ll notice about them is that they probably hit their head on the door frame when they walked in. This is because they are 6 feet and 5 inches tall (that’s 1.95 meters for the rest of you people). You also notice that they look like a bear. This is not literal, of course, but they are a giant of a person. Two hundred and fifty five pounds is not something to scoff at.
But enough about physical appearance, let’s take a look at their skills on the ice. Surprisingly, nothing really pops out at me when looking over their attributes, but then again, I know nothing about Franchise Hockey Manager and how it works, so why does my opinion matter? They have decent defensive stats, which is expected from a player with the position title of “Defense”. Their offense is not lacking in any areas, which is good.
Speaking of being overly critical of things I don’t know anything about, I am not super impressed with their first season’s stats, at least not their defensive ones. 
Oh wait, I was looking at the wrong Petrov. There are so many of them.
I am fairly impressed with Teylora Petrov’s stats from their first season in the SMJHL. They were able to put up a decent total of 14 points for the season as a defenseman. They also had more takeaways than giveaways, which is always good to have. They only had 2 penalty minutes for the whole season, which is amazing, given they played an average of just under twenty minutes per game.
All in all, this player has a lot of room to grow upward, and if they keep earning TPE like they have been, they will be a very good asset for years to come for whichever team ends up drafting them.
And now for the so-called “Analytics” part you’ve all been promised. Our official and very advanced prediction algorithm places Teylora Petrov at 4th overall in the draft.
*Important is subjective, so your opinion may be different
**Some of this information is not factual
***We do not go into great detail

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

I appreciate the kind words @Mediocre_Fred ! Thanks for the writeup!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

09-09-2020, 10:10 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote:

Wow, great detail here.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

This is great media !

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

09-09-2020, 10:53 AMRangerjase Wrote:
09-09-2020, 10:10 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote:

Wow, great detail here.
My lawyers said I needed to add that

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

09-09-2020, 11:06 AMMediocre_Fred Wrote:
09-09-2020, 10:53 AMRangerjase Wrote: Wow, great detail here.
My lawyers said I needed to add that

You should also consult an accountant and or banker to ensure you are getting the maximum payout on your articles.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]