Create Account

s56 Interest Prospect Thread

I, along with a panel of experts, have developed these questions to gain the utmost understanding of you. Please, answer responsibly.

Code:
Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Code:
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week?
Code:
What sort of player are you looking to build?
Code:
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?
Code:
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
Code:
Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn?
Code:
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?
Code:
Do you have any burning questions about the site?

REAL QUESTION TIME!

Code:
You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left?
Code:
In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why?

I had another one, but HO said I couldn't ask it.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Yes, with SHL for a few years
Enough to do weekly stuff and PTs at least, probably a handful more than that and regular discord presence
Playmaking D
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?
Yeah, yeah, its fine. spooked#8888
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
At least a few active people who talk and regular talking about the team and players and how things are going etc.
I think they are as good a spot as any, and could give players a bit more of a role early even if it comes with some struggles
I am cool
Not about the site no
You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left?
more than sally
In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why?
it is shared custody cause souls can be split according to many verifiable resources like harry potter.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 03:11 PM by Waters.)

ya

so much time

i will copy spooked's build

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?dont contact me on discord or we'll have a really hard time

their tits

A lot, but it looks like you guys already have 75 defensemen

you're hot

about your tits

one? is this baby preschool time? i have one muffin! everyone knows it!

bring me back to the muffin question

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Yes

Lots

A good one

Sure

Activity

Not really

Not really

No

REAL QUESTION TIME!

No comment

[Image: Jepox.gif]

No, I do not have previous experience.

I have a minimum of 5 flexible free hours per week that can be spent on SHL.

Offense focus, scoring fiend

Yes and Yes!

I value communication highly, and look to be part of a friendly locker room environment.

Absolutely!

I am excited to be going through this process!

Not at this time!

REAL QUESTION TIME!

I have one muffin, and one fewer friend to worry about eating my future muffins.

While I am not particularly familiar with Skyrim, I would like to submit my own reality in which those who have been sold the soul determine who will get custody of the soul through a poker tournament.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: HKi05IH.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? no
Code:
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week? 2-4 hours per week I guess
Code:
What sort of player are you looking to build? MVP
Code:
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord? Yes, yes and yes #9053
Code:
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff? focus and direction
Code:
Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn? yes sure, do you have any interest in drafting an MVP goalie?
Code:
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft? nope
Code:
Do you have any burning questions about the site? Nope

REAL QUESTION TIME!

Code:
You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left? 0 because the first 3 muffins never really said they were mine!
Code:
HUH? I guess I'll say........................

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

1. Yes, I have spent multiple seasons in the ISFL & PBE.
2. 5 to 10 hours
3. Great passer, and solid shooter
4. yes, i use discord daily
5. a positive locker room, and timely TPE opportunity posts
6. sure!
7. I am a solid TPE earner, and a loyal teammate
8. not at this time
9. I have 1 muffin left.
10. Who knows!!!!!

Yes. SHL and SBA.

It will vary, but enough to update and participate in Discord/watch sims.

Rushing and/or mobile defenceman who can alternate into a point shooting role.

Yes.

Activity, interest in the sim, and a focus on team success without losing sight of development. In terms of things like player roles, a dialogue between management and players so everyone can agree on which individual roles players will be set in is ideal, rather than the player roles just being switched without consultation to the players building them.

Sure. I'll play for any team.

Not that I know of.

No, I should be good.

Math costs extra

I have no idea what this question is about tbh

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I was in the SHL around S30-S40~ as Kelly Rivet.

69 hours.

Center screener.

Snuffalupagus#5894

I'd like to see donut parties every week or so. OR COMMUNICATION IS GOOD TOOOOO.

Yeah, I sure do! Especially if ya draft me!

I can't find the bathroom easily. Could you please point it out? It's been a couple days...

Yeah, how do you burn down a website?

Sucker. I have a bunch of muffins in my cargo pants.

This is actually factually inaccurate and is subject to some controversy. Dragons aren't actually real and, by extension, neither are Dragonborn. So, therefore this question means nothing to me. But the game was pretty good.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I do, I’ve been doing them for about 15 years. I’m in the VHL and SBA currently

A fair bit. Two young kids but lots of free time at night

Playmaking speedy winger

Yes I use it, bluesflash#4587

Activity. Support. Just a welcoming LR

Definitely!

Just that I’m a TPE loving sob and if you draft me you’ll get a good addition to your team!

Nope!

REAL QUESTION TIME!

3 because I make her give them back

Oh god it’s been a minute since I played. I’ll just say...I took an arrow to the knee.

the shl, vhl, and gomhl

probably 30 minutes a day on the site, but I'm on discord all the time

twf winger

aleks#7777

active people, maybe organize game nights and stuff

yes

spooked is not cool

no

so help me god I will execute her with my spare muffin, therefore zero

goes to akatosh

[Image: izzy.PNG]

some yes
can't say. a lot, maybe. idk maybe not.
defensive forward penalty likkkkkker, killer okay
yea maybe you know. I like the site messenger though for sure
upstanding leadership pushing the team over the top towards success and just general excellence in all aspects, okay? Good question
Yeah yeah for sure
I have been known to smell just, like shit. They say hey you smell like shit and I'm like I know. I know what the problem is too, but like. Yeah I know where it's coming from I think. I've got it under control.
Yes

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Very briefly started another league before it stopped.
Yes
An ultra-defensive master of the stick arts. 
I love discord and am on it a bunch. Please do Ruggsy#7042
I would love a locker room that can have some good times, somewhere to talk SHL with people who you know a bit more then just someone in a giant discord. As for management, since I'm a new player I'd like to have someone steer me in the right direction while still respecting where I'm aiming to go as a player.
Yea sure
nothing really crazy
Nope I think I've got my bearings straight.
None. Sally Didn't exist. It was me. I ate all the muffins.
The soul would go back to whoever would own it otherwise. A mortal doesn't have the power to control souls FROM the afterlife, while their soul itself is presumably owned by the greater deity of that district. Of course I'm no soul lawyer, I assume there could be some arrangement where say a powerful mortal is allowed to still controls these souls from the afterlife, in an attempt to serve their souls keeper.

-Nope, complete newbie
-I think about 4-5 hours
-Line Shooter, Pass first then get in position to take a clapper from the line. Offensive defenseman
-Goober-Patrol#0457
-Not sure
-yes
-not really, just checking things out
-0 cause i ate the other muffin
-fun game, stealth archer all the way. what was the question?

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

1. no this is my first time
2. enough time to do everything, i have a lot of spare time rn
3. two way defenseman
4. yes i use discord, it’s zzzach#0528 hmu
5. someone who can teach me what i need to know about the league
6. yes
7. no
8. no
9. 1
10. i don’t remember this in skyrim but it would get split ig