Create Account

s56 Interest Prospect Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Only in this league

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week?
Enough to be a strong defenseman for any team that takes me.

What sort of player are you looking to build?
A mobile puck moving defenseman

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?
I use Discord, please contact me.

What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
Assistance building the best D man I can.

Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn?
Yes, I would love being a member of your team.

Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?
I have a son coming next month and while it shouldn't slow down my development, life does happen.

Do you have any burning questions about the site?
Where are all of Waters' tits

You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left?
I'm about to throw a couple muffin shots at Sally.

In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why?
bring me back to the muffin question

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Code:
Do you have any previous sim league experience? Not like this. FHM6 I own and play myself but no organized leagues.
Code:

Code:
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week? I'm a full time student fully only. On my computer a lot so shouldn't be an issue at all.
Code:

Code:
What sort of player are you looking to build? PP QB Playmaking dman. Well rounded offensive skill and good skating.
Code:

Code:
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord? MSandeen4#2491
Code:

Code:
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff? A positive environment with guys that want to win and have fun. Ideally I'd like to be put in a role that suites my skill set.
Code:

Code:
Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn? Indeed. I I am ready to play for whatever team makes the smart decision of picking me.
Code:

Code:
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft? Nothing in particular, but feel free to reach out to me!
Code:

Code:

REAL QUESTION TIME!

Code:

Code:
You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left? None, I ate the first one.
Code:

Code:
In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why? I am deeply ashamed to not have an answer for you. Forgive me.

I had another one, but HO said I couldn't ask it.

1. Do you have any previous sim league experience?
A. I'm also in the ISFL as well 

2. How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week?
A. As much as I need. My goal is to be a max earning goalie, so understand that takes time in terms of tasks and media to fund training. 

3. What sort of player are you looking to build?
A. A goalie that stops the puck from getting into the net. 

4. Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?
A. I use Discord a lot, hit me up at Arkz#7018. 

5. What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
A. Both help building in the right areas as a goalie, as well as some best practices in terms of earning. More than that though, looking for a fun atmosphere that's great to be a part of, win or lose. 

6. Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn?
A. For sure! Everyone knows Nevada is the superior south-western state. 

7. Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?
A. I probably devote too much time to sim leagues. 

8. Do you have any burning questions about the site?
A. No. The site is a bit muddled but there isn't anything you can do about that. I suppose: new index when?

9. You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left?
A. One muffin that Sally isn't getting anywhere near. 

20. In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why?

A. Battle royal between the gods for the soul, for sure. Honestly sounds like a more interesting game. Bethesda, hit me up. 

Only in a Swedish Hockey League GM-league.

I can probably dig up 2 hours per day if that'd be needed.

Someone with a lot of grit. A grinder.

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord?
Hit me up: Halkohol#1883

What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
A good spirit and friendship. Respect.

If you draft me, I have every interest for it.

I am the best prospect in the class of course.

No, but thanks anyways.

REAL QUESTION TIME!

You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left?
All three, I won't let Sally get away that easy.

In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why?
What?

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

In a Swedish EHM league, but no FHM nor player side leagues. First gen.
I try to make time but my schedule is not forgiving and I can't ensure I'll be there for exactly this or that amount of time every day, but I'll be around to check atleast every day. That I can guarantee pretty much.
I'm a speedy winger who often finds the breakaway and puts the puck in the net. Looking to be that OT-winner type mentality, hopefully. Put my mark on a franchise.
I do, frequently. Free to DM me, heygortys#7488
I'm hoping for a friendly and respectful lockerroom, which has been my experience so far. And hopefully make some friends along the way!
The sun is awesome, Vegas is awesome. I'm used to the heat, and the flamingos are awesome. I'd love to go!
I'll skate circles past Granström every day of the week. B) no but we've already contacted over mail and I think you can find out more there!
Not right now, but I'll probably have lots of questions once I make it to the LR.
Zero, because I threw the last muffin at her. >Smile
I think the Dragonborn is raised to be a divine just like Talos. Maybe the parts you sell to the Daedra are just dragonsouls in disguise!

Alright you Quidditch sim enthusiast here I am.

Code:
Yes played the league back in 2017 S39 Draftee, but quit after a couple of months. Mainly just inactive less than a formal leaving.

Code:
Oh Idk a couple hours. We'll see as time goes on.

Code:
A pure goal scorer!

Code:
Noz we've discussed on discord many times now.

Code:
Let's discuss Harry Potter damn it. Book club

Code:
I do now.

Code:
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?\
Yes I like Guinness and I celebrate my goals with Guinness.

Code:
Nope.

REAL QUESTION TIME!

Code:
I have none because I throw the last one in her face.

Code:
They probably give it to some big titi anime girl because dragon born are weeeeebs.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2020, 01:08 AM by leafs1997.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week? 10+ hours/week
What sort of player are you looking to build? PWF that can drive the net, skate well, hit, check, and score goals. Plays defence.
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord? Yes, I'll be waiting! leafs1997#8349
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff? Active players, helping new guys learn the ropes. Friendly internal rivalries, trashtalking, hype about games.
Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn? Is this a trick question?
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft? Not really.
Do you have any burning questions about the site? Not really. Open to any advice though!

REAL QUESTION TIME!

You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left? Infinity. Sally owes me muffins.
In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why? Yes.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Yes

Couple hours

Superstar goalie

Yes.

You've seen Goon, I want a Highlanders locker room.

I open to any team.

Nope.

REAL QUESTION TIME!

Not enough, also fuck you Sally.

I play Fallout.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

I've been around in the ISFL/PBE/GRSL.

Around 6+
I was first looking to create an more offensively built defenseman that strives at shooting from the point, though now I'm more interested in becoming a more two-way defenseman.
Yep I'm already pretty active on discord. My tag is Beebob#1764
I'm just looking for a friendly somewhat active locker room.
About the same interest I have for the other 11 teams. 
Nothing really comes to mind.
Nope, not really any.

REAL QUESTION TIME!

Two Cupcakes

Huh?

o you have any previous sim league experience? a LOT

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL every week? I have many hours for SHL stuffs

What sort of player are you looking to build? I want to build something around a shadow and more so a defensive forward.

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? If yes, may we contact you via Discord? Feel free to contact me at Serpe#9162

What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff? Being active in discord and being open to line adjustments and being transparent with them as well.

Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn? Yes I do.

Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft? I am ready to win

Do you have any burning questions about the site? No

You have three muffins. Sally eats two of your muffins. How many muffins do you have left? 1

In Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Dragonborn can sell their soul to many people in exchange for various boons/powers, who gets it when they die or is it shared custody between the different godly powers? Why? Whoever has your soul has custody of it

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Code:
This is the only sim league I've been in, tho I do have a experience as a recreate.

Code:
Realistically, I cannot say due to uni, but I do aim to help RESO become a top player

Code:
A physical, mobile player who can then branch out based on need.

Code:
Heavy Discord user: ProjectSaint#3114

Code:
I would like to see an active LR with staff also involved with the banter.

Code:
Apologies, but I intend to return to Raptors this draft.

Code:
As mentioned, I wish to return to Colorado. But I also think that you guys are doing a good job.

Code:
..............Can I dunk?

REAL QUESTION TIME!

Code:
10, because I'm making another batch. Sally gets none of it.

Code:
I hope the gods like sharing, because they will have to do so.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle