Create Account

S56 Hamilton Steelhawks Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 03:05 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks
Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks

Having been one of the top dogs in the SHL for the entirety of the S50s, we in Hamilton always try to make sure to land the best quality we can in drafts to keep our pool fresh and our locker room fresher. After looking like we weren't going to have meaningful picks in this draft, we now have the 4th overall pick, so time to get to know the young studs of the S56 class! Here's some questions for anyone who wants to answer:

1. Our prospects tend to always stay down in juniors at least 3 seasons, is that something you'd be willing to do?

2. What type of player are you building into?

3. Our Discord is pretty active most of the time, sometimes for better or for worse. How talkative are you on Discord?

4. Now I don't mean to brag, but we've got quite a group of gamers in Hamilton. What are your favourite games / what have you been playing recently?

5. What NHL team do you support? (IMPORTANT!)

6. Is anything coming up for you in real life that would affect your long-term activity? Happens to the best of us

I'm also available on Discord at Spursfan33#5364  Steelhawks

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

1. Our prospects tend to always stay down in juniors at least 3 seasons, is that something you'd be willing to do?

Yeah Ima suck for a while anyway.

A goalie who can hopefully be good enough to be a starter in the SHL some day.

3. Our Discord is pretty active most of the time, sometimes for better or for worse. How talkative are you on Discord?

Talkative when I can be, but I'm a full time student and I have a full time job.

4. Now I don't mean to brag, but we've got quite a group of gamers in Hamilton. What are your favourite games / what have you been playing recently?

Far Cry 4 recently, as well as the Division 2, the new Tony Hawk remastered, 2k, etc.

The Wings

6. Is anything coming up for you in real life that would affect your long-term activity? Happens to the best of us

Nah

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

nope

one thing i'll be playing is the game

ive never spoken

i like league of legnedQ@!!\\\!!!!! my faovirtem chmapion is yuaos but darius and riven are close second and thidrr!!!!! yayayayayay!!!!

Edmonton Oilers

Turning ugly soon

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

3 after the draft? 2 sounds more like it.

Some kind of powerforward/sniper mix, center player on top of that. To put it simply, I'm hoping to be a shooter who scores goals, perhaps some element of physicality, but not planning on being a grinder or hitting everything that moves.

Not so talkative, the time difference is a factor, but I'm also fairly busy so can't hang around in the discord for long periods of time. I do check Discord at least once a day.

Finally started playing AC: Origins, and good old NHL is something I play here and there.

I don't have a favorite team, I mostly just follow the Finnish players and general news/stuff around the league.

Not really no

Sure, not too worried about getting called up right away.

Two-way defenseman, just looking to make an impact wherever I can on the ice. Flexible in my build and just looking to help out the team best I can.

Average to high, probably. Depends on the locker room and whether we gel I suppose.

I play too many games, both tabletop and video games. Everything from League of Legends to CK to survival games like Subnautica, or casual games like Golf with your Friends.

Edmonton Oilers
Nope, not that I'm aware of anyways. 

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

I mean, sure. I don't know how that will work, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

The greatest goalie that ever was.

It depends, I can be very talkative, but I'm old and get confused easily.

I really love scrabble and backgammon and recently I've been playing a lot of solitaire.

Blues, but I don't want or require a specific server to talk about them or anything.

The only thing that would affect my long-term activity is if Gabe Johnson is in the discord. I'll probably log out forever if that happens.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 10:19 AM by Serpe x 13.)

HI

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

- Im Okay with it, im having the time of my life in my minor league team so thats definitely not an issue

- My player is comparable to Scheifele/Barkov, playmaker with good defensive qualities. From there im going to add depth in skating and defensive skills

- Insanely, im online almost every time and available for chitchat and proper discussion 

- Lately ive gotten more and more into sim games but along that im playing LOL, favourite games are most likely Pokemon as a franchise and EHM

5. What NHL team do you support? (IMPORTANT!
- Colorado boy here

- Nothing special is going to happen in almost 5 years so yeah, going to be active asf

Discord is Retu#8833 for further questions

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Definitely. Doesn’t bother me at all

Currently a playmaker but may re roll to sniper. Unsure!

Usually very

Well, still waiting to buy that PS5 so I’ve been doing some pc gaming. WOW and just recently started playing the old republic again

Blues

Nope!