Create Account

I'm done.

Please take care of yourself. Self care is not selfish. 

Best wishes to you!

[Image: hudson.png]

This is really unfortunate to see. I enjoyed being teammates in Vancouver together.

Really glad to see you're taking steps in the right direction to help yourself out and get better. Wishing you nothing but the best in your journey to get better and improve yourself and your mental health.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Hey Hockeyist, if your read this, I wish you nothing but the best. Your health is wealth, and taking care of yourself mentally is something that should be admired.

I wish you could stay longer, but life has its ways, and you don't worry, the door is open for you if you ever wish to return.

We have a cold one out for you, mate. Take great care of yourself.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

If you ever need to talk my brother, DMs are open
My discord ID is also burdbath#0001!

[Image: 336.jpg]

Good luck, man. I'm glad to see you're focusing on your mental health. Just remember to take it a day at a time.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

09-10-2020, 08:52 AMTheHockeyist Wrote: Going through and reading all of this. Thanks for the support and understanding, everyone. I'll definitely remember it.

I'm still trying to process everything that has happened. I'm also trying to take care of myself at the same time. The last few months have been increasingly difficult and I've decided it's time to step back for my own sanity.

Discord is bluesflash#4587

If you ever want to chat about anything at all

Minor update: I went to the doctor. I now have a formal diagnosis of "moderate to severe depression" and regular psychological visits were recommended.

It will be a long recovery, perhaps longer than I initially thought. Thanks everyone for offering to reach out. I really appreciate it.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

09-15-2020, 11:32 AMTheHockeyist Wrote: Minor update: I went to the doctor. I now have a formal diagnosis of "moderate to severe depression" and regular psychological visits were recommended.

It will be a long recovery, perhaps longer than I initially thought. Thanks everyone for offering to reach out. I really appreciate it.

good on you for going

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Sad to see anyone have to step away for reasons like this this and wish you all the best as you take care of yourself. *Stick taps*

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

stay strong brother, we're all here for you. Hope to see you back better than ever! _/

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

You made a good decision, your mental health comes first. Best of luck in your future and hope you can fight through this <3

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I wish you recover soon, man. Mental health is tough stuff, had to help a couple of friends in the past with it, do hope that you get all the help needed to deal with it.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I don’t know you, man, but I do know depression first hand. Take care of yourself, that’s the only thing you need to worry about when you get that deep, even if you don’t feel worth taking care of at all. It’s a grind, but with help, you’ll make it through. Just gotta give yourself time and not be afraid to ask for support when you need it. Not everyone around you might understand your situation or know how to handle it, but there are always others that can and will help you, if you let them. I wish you the courage and strength to withstand this dark battle within yourself and that out of the spoils you may rise an even truer and wiser You.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31