Create Account

I'm done.

I'll be honest - it was rough looking at your behaviour, getting more and more erratic... but know that the brain can be just as injured as a leg. It's just not as apparent to the naked eye. You took the right step by seeking professional advice, and I commend you for it.

As someone who's slowly recovering from a long battle with dysthymia... It gets better. Take the time to breathe, and don't worry about anything but your well-being for the moment. Igor's child can come back to the SHL when the person impersonating him feels better.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

i know our interactions on the site were...not always pleasant, necessarily? but for what it's worth i always thought you were a smart guy and figured you were good for the room on your team. shl can be a toxic environment and i definitely understand taking an extended break. i did the same thing about a year ago, when i was getting overwhelmed by the negativity of the site as smjhl commissioner. the one thing i'll say to you and that i would say to anyone on this site, is that your health is more important than this community. do what's best for you first. shl will still be here if you decide you want to come back and have the mental/physical/emotional/temporal capacity for it in the future.

stay safe man, and thanks for spending your time with us.

best of luck

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Stick taps. Take some time to recover and find back stronger than ever

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

While things between us may not have ended on the best terms, I am happy to hear you are making moves to improve your life and mental health. Real life comes over Sim Hockey any day and you need to take care of yourself above all else. I hope things improve for you going forward and one day you are in a place where you can comfortably come back to the league.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Big props for choosing to prioritize your mental health, this stuff is no joke. Wishing you all the best and hoping that everything turns out well for you

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

It's good to see you prioritizing your mental health over the shl. real life always comes first. i hope everything turns out well and wish you all the best

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Good luck to you in your journey, its a long path but worth everything when you find it.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

I'm glad you're putting yourself first and getting help. Your energy in the locker room can't be replaced and I'm glad Dom was there to help Igor tie his laces. Heart Throwing a couple awooos your way.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Glad you're taking steps to improve your health. I raise 99 bottles of beer to you.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Best of luck man, always take care of yourself over everything. I wish you all the best and i hope one day you can come back full force!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Hoping for the best, and I look forward to your eventual return.

Wishing you the best and hoping you'll recover and come back stronger than before.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I'm sorry our interactions were not always the best I hope ur ok <3

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Wishing you all the best. I hope you get better and everything works out.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page