Create Account

S55 SHL All-Star Teams
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 11:00 AM by Flowseidon.)

Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl
S55 All-Star Teams
Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl Shl

1st Team

C - Aaron Wilson Steelhawks
W - Monkey D. Luffy Stampede
F - Daniel Smeb syndicate
D - Karlstraße Scholz Blizzard
D - Rex Kirkby Specters
G - Elizabeth Doyle Stampede

2nd Team

C - Tony Pepperoni Blizzard
W - Theo Morgan Blizzard
F - Dick Clapper Steelhawks
D - Cassius Darrow Stampede
D - Poopity Scoop Stampede
G - Frans Eller Wolfpack

3rd Team

C - Jimmy Slothface Specters
W - Michael Scarn Stampede
F - Bo Kane Blizzard
D - Parker Smeb syndicate
D - Barrett McCarthy Rage
G - Peter Larson Rage

Congrats to all! Rookie team to come soon!

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Eller 2nd Team. Noice!

Doyle already HOF lock imo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Congrats to former teammates @Acsolap and @5ympathies!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Kvalheim Snubbed HARD. Renegades

#JusticeForKvalheim

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

09-10-2020, 11:23 AMRabidsponge21 Wrote: Kvalheim Snubbed HARD.  Renegades

#JusticeForKvalheim

Amen. Arguably the best two-way forward in the league carries his team to the playoffs and gets left off the all-star list.

#JusticeForKvalheim

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Oh, dat's me!

Also, I agree Kvalheim got snubbed. He was my MVP vote last season (S54), for very good reason. The votes for Flacko made me lol

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Loving all the Blizzard on the board!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

09-10-2020, 11:23 AMRabidsponge21 Wrote: Kvalheim Snubbed HARD.  Renegades

#JusticeForKvalheim
#JusticeForKvalheim

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

snubbed

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Hey I got something

I know I'm hella late to the party but someone from the ASG-committee has to provide some justification for your guys decisions at this point, ,just like we on the Awards Committee have to do all the time.

I already felt last season that I was snubbed and this season Kvalheim gets shafted even harder! How can you justify that the second or third best scorer from BUF, HAM, EDM makes it in but not someone who had just as many points as them but led his team by 15+ points and, in Kvalheim's case, was also a defensive powerhouse? Do you just go down the scorers list and take the top-9 without doing any other research? Do you not take team circumstances into account at all?

Scarn and Kvalheim were literally tied in points but Kvalheim led his team by 16 points whereas Scarn trailed the best scorer on his team by 12. And basically the same was true for Phelps, Tokolosh and my player last season who were all tied in points, but I led my team in scoring by 14 points while Phelps was 19 behind HAM's leading scorer and Tokolosh was 9 behind EDM's leader, yet I was the one who didn't get the nom.

09-24-2020, 06:18 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I know I'm hella late to the party but someone from the ASG-committee has to provide some justification for your guys decisions at this point, ,just like we on the Awards Committee have to do all the time.

I already felt last season that I was snubbed and this season Kvalheim gets shafted even harder! How can you justify that the second or third best scorer from BUF, HAM, EDM makes it in but not someone who had just as many points as them but led his team by 15+ points and, in Kvalheim's case, was also a defensive powerhouse? Do you just go down the scorers list and take the top-9 without doing any other research? Do you not take team circumstances into account at all?

Scarn and Kvalheim were literally tied in points but Kvalheim led his team by 16 points whereas Scarn trailed the best scorer on his team by 12. And basically the same was true for Phelps, Tokolosh and my player last season who were all tied in points, but I led my team in scoring by 14 points while Phelps was 19 behind HAM's leading scorer and Tokolosh was 9 behind EDM's leader, yet I was the one who didn't get the nom.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQS8kW9mf0DIRN9_sjFS...g&usqp=CAU]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 06:46 PM by Blastmeaway.)

tbh can we see the voting, but make anonymous the committee names?
the people just want some validation.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 06:57 PM by dankoa.)

09-24-2020, 06:18 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I know I'm hella late to the party but someone from the ASG-committee has to provide some justification for your guys decisions at this point, ,just like we on the Awards Committee have to do all the time.

Zero doubt that they sort the index by points and choose the top 9 scoring forwards and top 6 defensemen at this point, can’t try and argue there’s any nuance or thought gone into the voting we’ve seen in the last few seasons

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]