Create Account

LA Panthers Announcement

09-11-2020, 07:54 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Time for me to pull a Yzerman and come home
You're already home, don't you dare.

#LeeForeverIn

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Wasty, you were very kind to me when I first joined the league and although I ultimately flamed out trying to make graphics, you were awesome in making videos of your skills to try to help people like me. You also made me a kick ass Sven sig that I still rock many months later. You're a cool guy in my book.

Good luck on the next stage of your SHL career! _/_/_/

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 12:04 PM by vbottas17.)

This is a big deal and a huge loss for the league. Thank you Wasty for everything you did for me over the years in the SHL. It was a blast co-gm'ing with you for the Panthers and your trust/belief in me made my first few years on the site incredible. Hopefully we'll have some more good times when I return to the site.

LAPDance

Panthers Panthers Panthers

_/ _/ _/

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

The first GM that ever talked to and scouted me, damn. Good luck post-gming Wasty, hope you stick around!

Sad to see you go Wasty, but huge respect on a long great GM career! You were the first SHL GM to message me back in S17 when I was a prospect and we've been friendly ever since. Always enjoyed our talks and LAP were consistently tough to play against under your leadership. Not many people know what it's like to be a GM 30+ seasons so you have my utmost respect brother. Enjoy your retirement, well deserved!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite