Create Account

Hi, I’m WannabeFinn. I’m coming up on my 20th season as a SHL GM. AMA.

09-11-2020, 06:34 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
09-11-2020, 09:50 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: one player you regret not drafting
This is tamper bait. But I’ll answer it anyways since the player is retired.

Iam Essellemm.

Tbh this is more bait for "that stud Mitch van der heijden should have gone 1oa he's so cool and has a big peen"

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Why is Esa the greatest GM in the history of the SHL?

How much do you love me? Please count the ways.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What's been the most stressful moment of your GM career, major or juniors?

PS I love you

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

why do you keep using your stonks money to pay SHL GMs to keep giving you their 1st rounders?

lee got that oiler money

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

09-11-2020, 09:50 AMBuster Wrote: Think I can double dip and also play in Buffalo?
Maybe, but I think Luke would send his goons after me.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-11-2020, 09:55 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: Tamper me again
It’s not tampering if I’m next GM of LAP tbh

09-11-2020, 10:00 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: i thought this was you coming out as an alcoholic and was concerned. but on that note...
[Image: giphy.gif]

09-11-2020, 10:01 AMFrick_Nasty Wrote: Not really a question but figured you'd want this[Image: u7gIKEn.png]
I hadn’t seen this yet. It’s great. Thanks!

Any advice that you'd tell yourself as a newbie GM if you could back in time?

What's something you're hoping to be able to accomplish and look back when your current involvement in the SHL changes?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

09-11-2020, 10:04 AMGrum Wrote: How good is Grum?
Grum is great. Probably the best of all the 1st Overalls I’ve had!

09-11-2020, 08:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
09-11-2020, 09:50 AMBuster Wrote: Think I can double dip and also play in Buffalo?
Maybe, but I think Luke would send his goons after me.

I got a lot of goons to send

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

09-11-2020, 10:12 AMRangerjase Wrote: With all your experience and time in the SHL. Do you still want to be finn? Or do you want to be someone else?
I’m not sure I understand the question. If you’re asking if I want to be known around the league as something other than “Finn”, no, I don’t. That’s my identity and I’ll continue to roll with it.

im told that you somehow get the best trades. Do you believe this is true? If yes, how do you accomplish this? Why would people have that opinion?

Opinions on Keygan?

Opinions on Gabe?

Opinions on the SHL Expansion branding?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

09-11-2020, 10:12 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Lee out
[Image: aaf.png]

09-11-2020, 10:14 AMByrdeMan Wrote: What are your current thoughts on the management in the SHL, I’m talking HO and commissioners?

Nour has been doing awesome work. I think we have a great group of individuals in the Head Office right now. That doesn’t always translate to success, because they have to be able to work together, but I have no problem with the current group.

Quote:As a lot of us know at the time you were campaigning for commissioner along side of SDCore. What are your thoughts on him being picked over you and if you could go back would you change anything with your application/interview?

I thought at the time that I was the more qualified candidate. Still believe that. However, Nour is better than either of us so things worked out in the end.

I would’ve asked more people to review my app. I would’ve had proactive, candid conversations with the group of Owners and Head Office members. I think there were some preconceived notions about me that weren’t properly addressed or dispelled.