Create Account

Goodbye, SHL, and thank you.

Good luck with everything brother <3

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

As sad as it is to watch a member leave, I love your story and the positive impact the league has had on your life. I wish nothing but the best for you as you move on!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Pepesalute to you. Best of luck with everything.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I am glad the site has had a positive impact on you - congrats! Don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

_/_/_/

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

happy end!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Good luck going forward! Happy to see you’re doing well.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Good luck man!

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Enjoy the good life! Sounds like things are looking up for you. Never crossed path but always happy to hear people enjoying life.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Good luck out there Fordy, never knew you that well but we spoke a few times in S47 discord and I only remember positive things about you. Glad you're finding happiness and good luck in whatever you do <3

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 04:41 PM by Carpy48.)

Sad to see one of "us" S47s leave. I remember you as the hyperactive kid from the early days who was around 24/7 earning TPE left and right, but I guess having a real life is a good alternative. All the best!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

no I cry

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Ah, hey, I remember you from the soccer game! Hope life treats you well, man.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Yo Ford, you're a cool guy. A fun guy to talk to, and one I can respect when voicing your opinion. And its great to hear ya overcoming your anxeity. Never let anything stop ya, and live a damn full life.

We'll miss ya, buddy, but do give GB LR a pop, mate. Wish ya nothing but the best.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle