Create Account

[FFMAN] Draft Preview: All of the other Petrovs

[x2 Draft Media 168 Words]

Draft Preview: Other Petrovs

Written by Mediocre_Fred for Fred's Fantastically Mediocre Analytics News  What's this?

The Draft Preview segment aims to give important* information about players eligible for the upcoming Simulation Hockey League draft. These analyses have been rated "Top Notch" by several SHN writers and editors** The idea is to give you factual*** information to allow you to better understand these prospects. And without further ado, here is the analysis of the remaining Petrov players (@LimJahey, @"AndrewWarren13", @to12143, @indonesianhusker).

It has been brought to my attention that there are more Petrovs eligible for the draft this season. Their names are Bobov, Mikhael, Rikki, and Boris.

Thank you for reading this edition of the Draft Preview.

To read some of our other Draft Previews, click on one of the links below.
Teylora Petrov
Aleksander Kozlov
Vladmir Petrov
Slava Petrov

*Important is subjective. Your opinion may be different
**No one from the SHN has actually said anything like that about my works
***Some of this information is not factual

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Thanks for this Fred, made my job this weekend infinitely easier.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

09-11-2020, 05:37 PMsve7en Wrote: Thanks for this Fred, made my job this weekend infinitely easier.
Just doing my civic duty

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Still more notice from you than most of the SHL teams have given me

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]