Create Account

Thank you, Kelowna. Hello, Vancouver.

As some of you (its the offseason, I don't how many of you are looking at the J transactions page) may know, I was recently traded to the Vancouver Whalers from the Kelowna Knights in exchange for a few picks. I did know it was coming, as Kelowna is about to start a re-tooling phase after 3 big time winning seasons. This move is exciting as I get to make another run at a deep playoff push with the Whalers, but at the same time, bittersweet as I'm leaving my first home in the Simulation Hockey League. I only spent 3 seasons in Kelowna, but they helped shape me into the player and user I am today, which I think is pretty decent in both facets. So, I wanted to do a little article thanking the team that drafted me in the 3rd round of the SMJHL draft 3 seasons ago. 

To my Gms, @Katth and @Naosu
Thank you for giving me a chance 3 seasons back, where I was semi-IA going into the draft. I think I only had one conversation with Nao pre-draft, and when I got the message I didn't know what to think. "Where is Kelowna?" was probably my first question, and while I still don't know where it is, you guys made it a great fictional home. 3 deep playoff runs, and 3 very successful seasons aren't a 4-star cup, but its all about the friends you make along the way, right? Thank you for sticking me on the first line in S54 with Berni and Seppala, allowing them to carry me to a seemingly impossible 45 point season. 

To my vets @Zombiewolf, @RedCapeDiver, @Blues, @mastersheep
Thank you for putting up with me in the lockerroom, and thank you for all the guidance you guys provided, and how hard you backpacked me into being a serviceable player. The Kelowna Knights starters will go down in history, with the Berni to Scott to Scinna face off connection burned into the memory of defenses forever. I can't wait to watch you guys kill it in the big leagues, and play against you some day soon.

To my S54 squad, @Snoopdogg, @GeckoeyGecko, and Hexx (I won't ping Hexx because he hates pings).
It was a blast coming up with you guys, and getting into the league with a great group of dudes. Within first few days in the locker room I could tell we were all going to get along really well, and you guys were a big part of the reason I loved being in Kelowna so much. I know we're all going to go on and do big things, and I can't wait to play against you guys next season. 

To all the young guns still on the team, and future players, you guys are in a great org, and have two great GM's in front of you, and a whole assortment of alumni ready to help you out in any way. 

to the Whalers, lets go win a cup babyyyyyyyy.

Code:
522 words, ready for grading.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Thank you, ugly not hot not sexy guys. Hello hot sexy Rotti.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Good luck with the Whalers bud.  Wish we had managed to get a 4-Star cup together.   Knights  Knights Knights

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

should've pinged him anyway

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Whalers

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Good luck Rotti! Wish you all the best.

Once a Knight always a Knight!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights