Create Account

trella brutally honest presser

09-13-2020, 10:18 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Why did you let the team lose 50 times

to spite you.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

09-13-2020, 10:21 PMFitted2106 Wrote: How many teams missed out on the nipple bug combo
every team

09-13-2020, 10:23 PMRagnar Wrote: Why’d you ignore my PM about the draft that I sent last week?
was working when i looked at it and forgot

also i didnt even know who i was drafting first overall when u sent me that nevermind at the end of the second

09-13-2020, 10:44 PMMazatt Wrote: Why didn't you take me 2nd overall :(
@rum_ham won me over with his dashing good looks

hi trella.

How has managing been at the SHL level compared to the SMJHL level?

Whats something you want to finesse but think you cant?

Favorite (relatively) obscure game?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

09-13-2020, 09:46 PMtrella Wrote:
09-13-2020, 09:34 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: Thoughts on Keygan?

Thoughts on Wasty?

Favorite food?
dont really think hes a bad dude just like fucking with him because he decided to come at my friends and i for being young
Come at your friends and you for being young? LOL okay bud don’t poop your pampers too hard. Didn’t know you needed a safe space.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

09-13-2020, 11:35 PMWasty Wrote:
09-13-2020, 09:46 PMtrella Wrote: dont really think hes a bad dude just like fucking with him because he decided to come at my friends and i for being young
Come at your friends and you for being young? LOL okay bud don’t poop your pampers too hard. Didn’t know you needed a safe space.
oh no daddy i made a stinky winky in my pants!!! can you change my diaper pwease?

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2020, 11:46 PM by Serpe x 13.)

can u comment on how much you love @SlashACM and how can I steal you from him

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

09-13-2020, 09:47 PMtrella Wrote:
09-13-2020, 09:34 PMSlashACM Wrote: Best game we've played in the nug
Worst game we've played in the nug
Game we should play again
stardew valley

100% oj

stardew valley

Can we play stardew valley? ❤

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

09-13-2020, 11:35 PMWasty Wrote:
09-13-2020, 09:46 PMtrella Wrote: dont really think hes a bad dude just like fucking with him because he decided to come at my friends and i for being young
Surprisingly in my observation, doubling down actually works. I don't know about this context but good on ya for giving it your best shot!

4/7 needs more cum harvester

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Bro that libtard just got owned lmao

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-14-2020, 02:26 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-13-2020, 11:35 PMWasty Wrote: Come at your friends and you for being young? LOL okay bud don’t poop your pampers too hard. Didn’t know you needed a safe space.
Surprisingly in my observation, doubling down actually works. I don't know about this context but good on ya for giving it your best shot!

4/7 needs more cum harvester
I guess if we all are posting asinine bullshit you can join in as well. Context is that if Trella wants to troll and act like a baby I’ll treat him like one. Didn’t know he was so triggered by a couple chirps so I offered a safe space for him. Don’t get so defensive Cal. If I wanted you to talk, I would’ve tagged you.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hey @caltroit_red_flames just a quick heads up, you actually aren't allowed to post on the forums without express written permission from Wasty. Looks like you weren't aware so just keep that in mind next time you wanna post anything thanks

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-13-2020, 09:45 PMtrella Wrote:
09-13-2020, 09:33 PMgoldenglutes Wrote: how would you rank the SHL franchises based on their GMs
not gonna rank teams with recent management changes, too early to tell

1. buffalo
2. manhattan
3. hamilton
4. calgary
5. edmonton
6. new orleans
7. toronto
8. baltimore
9. chicago
10. minnesota
11. winnipeg

Trella just doesn't wanna hurt feelings by telling people I'm already better than them

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

09-14-2020, 09:15 AMSlashACM Wrote: Hey @caltroit_red_flames just a quick heads up, you actually aren't allowed to post on the forums without express written permission from Wasty. Looks like you weren't aware so just keep that in mind next time you wanna post anything thanks

I guess if we all are posting asinine bullshit you can join in as well. Context is that I want to troll and act like a baby Wasty will treat me like one. He diddn’t know I would so triggered by a couple chirps so he offered a safe space for me. Don’t get so defensive Slash. If I wanted you to talk, I would’ve tagged you.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]