Create Account

Kez' Pre-Preseason Fake News Presser
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020, 02:55 AM by Muerto.)

Ask me anything and I will tell you lies!

Interview Top 3 favourite moments on the site? (Izzy)

1. The Deplorables Situation - I was the SMJHL Commissioner at the time and let me tell you it was a super awesome time that everybody on the site was really happy to see all these guys want to sign with the same team. And literally the entire site was on board with the final decision I made, it was great to feel supported by the SHL/SMJHL community!

2. Season 31 Reddit Draft - not only was I SMJHL commissioner during the biggest influx of rookies to the site ever, I was also the GM of SHL Manhattan! I hardly had to spend any time at all on the site, it certainly didn't feel like a full time job and I never got burned out at all!

3. S34 Post-Cup Win Manhattan Implosion - it's always awesome when two strong stubborn personalities clash, especially over success! It's a good thing we ended up parting ways because who wants a dynasty? Not me! I think it's great that I've never made the playoffs as a GM since then.

Interview Are you rebranding Winnipeg? (Izzy)

What? And stop being the only team named after an NHL team? I actually think that's one of the biggest draws of our team, that we aren't original at all and really inspires rookies to write media articles about how they want to come to Winnipeg just for the brand! How else can you really get that immersive feel of being an NHL star, if not playing for a team that you can pretend is really the NHL jets!

Interview 90 day fiancé or naked and afraid? (Izzy)

I watch both these shows religiously, to ask which I prefer is like asking which sunrise is the most beautiful - they are both charming in their own way. I especially like how it puts people in totally realistic scenarios, it always makes me think, YES THIS IS HOW THINGS HAPPEN and reminds me of all those times I've seen these situations play out in real life!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Top 3 favourite moments on the site?

Are you rebranding Winnipeg?

90 day fiancé or naked and afraid?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-14-2020, 02:32 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Top 3 favourite moments on the site?

Are you rebranding Winnipeg?

90 day fiancé or naked and afraid?

Answered!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway