Create Account

Dragons.Tv: Poroshenko Press Conference

Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons

Code:
Re-watch the Boris Poroshenko press conference here on Dragons.Tv!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Dragons

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 5/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3

15 = 2.5M

Solid informational video with great clips to go along with it. I wasn't to keen on the color correction on this one. The filtered look was a little too heavy handed and didn't look great for this one. Definitely try out some new color correction looks in future videos. (I'm a professional film colorist, so I'm a little biased in this department and being very lenient Wink ) You had a similar issue with audio at the end of your video as your other video. The voiceover dips out rapidly and leaves a volume hole and the background music is just going quietly. I think you need to rework your endings a little bit to fix that. Maybe some transition sound effect into your final title card could help bridge the edit to the end card whilst bringing the music back up underneath it. Or just tighten up the ending a little bit in general. Overall nice work but not as nice as some of your others.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]