Create Account

[S57] Right Wing - Marabelle Octive TPE: 264

I think you need to increase your fighting so you can fight squall in game

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

09-15-2020, 07:16 PMhonkerrs Wrote: I think you need to increase your fighting so you can fight squall in game

I want a live react of the first playoff game between them.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

If she has to play elsewhere Confused

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 07:39 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

09-15-2020, 07:04 PMKagomewolf78 Wrote:
09-15-2020, 05:53 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: We love squally here put some respec on his name
he's the man who stuck a kid in me and slapped a ring on my finger after 8 years he knows what i'm like and i've got the right to talk about him in anyway I see fit if he takes offence to me HE and HE alone will tell me face to face also spelling "respect".

" Aggression: 10" facts. The disrespec, it fills the air.

[Image: 14a.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Bruh taking the league by storm before even their first AC, we love it

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hi @Kagomewolf78!

Your total TPE sums to 155 therefore your player is approved!

Because you signed up after the SMJHL draft but before the trade deadline, you are considered a player of the S57 class (you will be drafted into the SHL in season 57). You will be able to sign with any SMJHL team on Sep 16th at Noon EST.

In the meantime, make sure to review the comprehensive rookie tutorial here or the new video rookie guide here and also make your update thread!

Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from the mentors!

Have fun and good luck!

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]