Create Account

Minnesota Monarchs Alternate Logo Contest
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2020, 05:57 PM by SpartanGibbles.)

As I posted in my rebranding announcement, I wanted to open a competition up to the SHL to design an alternate logo. While we could have done this completely internally, I know there are many talented graphic artists in the league and I have more than enough money in my SHL bank account to spread the wealth. I'm really excited to see what kind of takes people will go with for the Monarchs Brand.

Now to get onto the specifics

1st Prize = 3M
2nd Prize = 1M

Assets/Colors/Current branding call all be found on our Team Information page linked below for reference
Team Information

Submissions due by the Sunday Sept 27th at 11:59 PM ET. Please send submissions to me onsite or on discord and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions.

Winners Announced: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=110891

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

really cool idea gibbles! wish i was good at graphics

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

[Image: fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Bumping for visibility. Reminder to send any submission to me onsite or in a DM on discord.

Bumping again and adding a deadline of this Sunday the 27th

Contest is closed obviously and winners are going to be announced this upcoming week in a media piece with the winner reveal. Will update OP with that information when it drops.